KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos vs. Link

Kratos vs. Link
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Prove it agianst Kratos' vast physical superiority or continue making more of a chump out of yourself than you have throughout your time being on the site.

its up to you to prove it since you made the statement. also how have i been a chump?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 01:40 AM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by SuperLuigi
kratos cant one hit the magic armor so hop off kratos's limp dick.

Quit with the vulgarity, please. Not necessary.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:27 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
No, you were referring to Tsurugi's posts bringing up a weakness to Link's magic armor, and were just calling him a guy who played the series and not a major fan, when in fact he is a big fan of Zelda, and a fan of Link in particular.

Dont try and tell me what I was referring to especially not after I just told you myself, although I did not know First was even a fan at all, it was nothing to do with my point, neither was he, although I was touching the fact that while SP and Moo, fanboys as opposed to fans were going on about Link being 1000 tonner and surviving ridiculous damage based off of his math as well as stating Link or Ganon winners consistently, the other people who have played the game, Sin, Sappho and now First are bringing out major weaknesses which I find amusing that SP or 5L or Moo are forgetting to mention when they bring up a feat.

And as a conclusion to the magic armour argument there does not seem to be any real canon information on its overall no limit fallacy statistics.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 09:22 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Burning thought
Dont try and tell me what I was referring to especially not after I just told you myself, although I did not know First was even a fan at all, it was nothing to do with my point, neither was he, although I was touching the fact that while SP and Moo, fanboys as opposed to fans were going on about Link being 1000 tonner and surviving ridiculous damage based off of his math as well as stating Link or Ganon winners consistently, the other people who have played the game, Sin, Sappho and now First are bringing out major weaknesses which I find amusing that SP or 5L or Moo are forgetting to mention when they bring up a feat.

And as a conclusion to the magic armour argument there does not seem to be any real canon information on its overall no limit fallacy statistics.
There is nothing else you could have been referring to going by proper English, so it is either that is what you meant or you fail at that. As for the "weakness," can you name a time they brought up Link's magic armor from TP?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 09:24 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

As I said, point was pointing out vast weaknesses in these apprent feats

I dont know from what game but the magic armour has been stated again and again by Luigi, Moocow in most of the link threads. Also i am not just talking about magic armour, I am talking about Ganons possession (apprently Zelda was not even in her body), the sluggishness of his dimensional sealing, Ganons actual durability.

All these things when stated by the Fanboys seem greater than they actually are, and other people who have played the games like First, Sappho disagree with most of them.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 09:31 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

No, they bring up Nayru's Love, something entirely different.

Ganon's durability? He has yet to be damaged by anything other than the Master Sword or Light Arrows, and even those cannot kill him.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 09:34 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nayru's love? ive not heard much about that at all, Magic armour is used in most of these tourneys that have been going on, not just this thread.

yet to be damaged by something more powerful e.g. Kratos, Dante, Sephiroth etc , and cannot kill him? they downright defeat him though...and whats the game with Zant who dies after you defeat Ganon? apprently we dont know what happens to him then for sure.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 09:36 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Nayru's love? ive not heard much about that at all, Magic armour is used in most of these tourneys that have been going on, not just this thread.

yet to be damaged by something more powerful e.g. Kratos, Dante, Sephiroth etc , and cannot kill him? they downright defeat him though...and whats the game with Zant who dies after you defeat Ganon? apprently we dont know what happens to him then for sure.

laughing

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 04:06 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

There is not one single Magic Armor in the Zelda games either.

More powerful...Sephiroth and Dante have not shown the power of a single light arrow, Kratos is the only arguable one.

Zant died and as such Ganon lost his hold to the physical world, that was the only reason Ganondorf needed Zant at all.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:13 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whats a light arrow done?

Its said Ganon went still and Zant broke his neck or something, apprently its unknown if Ganon is alive at all.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:16 PM
NemeBro

Whats a light arrow done?

Its said Ganon went still and Zant broke his neck or something, apprently its unknown if Ganon is alive at all.
Incinerated nearly everything it hits into nothing. Everything except Ganondorf.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:18 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Ganon's still alive, he's in aLttP after being in TP. no expression

The Zant dying thing was more symbolic of Ganon's power fading, because without Ganon's power, Zant is dead. As long as Ganon powered Zant, he could not die.

Edit: And for future reference, light arrow = divine power unleaded. To put it in perspective, it's the most powerful arrow in Link's arsenal, and the ice arrows can freeze entire raging volcanoes.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:21 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
Incinerated nearly everything it hits into nothing. Everything except Ganondorf.

Is this canon or gameplay?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:26 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote:
Edit: And for future reference, light arrow = divine power unleaded. To put it in perspective, it's the most powerful arrow in Link's arsenal, and the ice arrows can freeze entire raging volcanoes.

Figured I'd highlight this.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:29 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Is this canon or gameplay?
It's not a gameplay mechanic. No other weapon kills anything in Zelda in such a fashion, and we see a little cutscene of the effect after getting them, when you kill Phantom Ganon in WW.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:30 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the weapon has a cutscene? can you find it? and what sort of enemies are we talking about here?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:31 PM
NemeBro

The enemy was Phantom Ganon, who is basically a phantom creation of Ganondorf, and one of his more powerful creations. It was one shot and disintegrated.

Can I find it? Maybe. Do not feel like it though.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:34 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

A phantom enemy hit by a arrow of light, hardly surprising it was disintegrated by the sounds of it. And you doubt Dante or Sephiroth could defeat this phantom?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:35 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Another attempted downplay. Link's ice arrows can freeze raging volcanoes in a single shot. His Fire arrows can melt glaciers and end blizzards, his light arrows are his most powerful arrows, divine power unleaded, and utterly disintergrate anything that's not Ganon himself.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:36 PM
NemeBro

A phantom enemy hit by a arrow of light, hardly surprising it was disintegrated by the sounds of it. And you doubt Dante or Sephiroth could defeat this phantom?
It does so to every enemy in the game. And you cannot show me Dante or Sephiroth disintegrating anything.

No, I do not, I doubt they could disintegrate it though.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:37 PM