KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Total Blackout ( LOGIN )

Total Blackout ( LOGIN )
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

anyone watch alive bout this plane that crashed into the mountains carrying a bunch of students after a while with no food left they had no choice the survivors but to eat their dead classmates now imagine a world into darkness, no light,colder than usual no hope no food desperate and starving that the people have no choice but to resort to cannibalism except us because we haven't gave up yet or resorted to the unthinkable.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 09:25 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

16:24

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 09:26 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
veemon202

14:28

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 09:29 PM
veemon202 is currently offline Click here to Send veemon202 a Private Message Find more posts by veemon202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

11:32pm

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 09:35 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
veemon202

what country are you in anyway?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 09:41 PM
veemon202 is currently offline Click here to Send veemon202 a Private Message Find more posts by veemon202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I am in the Fatherland

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 09:45 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
veemon202

huh? is that america?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 09:55 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Im from the united kingdom, England to be exact

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 10:02 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Fatherland=Russia

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 10:08 PM
veemon202

when are you starting school?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 10:11 PM
veemon202

I'm In america

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 10:13 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I'm 19. When do you think I am starting school?

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 10:15 PM
veemon202

I'm in america.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 10:17 PM
veemon202

When are you starting college?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 10:20 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Not going to college

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 10:21 PM
Hawkeye113

Name: Jeffrey Star
Weapons: Katana, Knight Sword, Twin Pistols
Skills: Fighting.
Armour (If any) He stole a Delta-7 Accelerator Suit.
Clothes: White T Shirt, Blue Jeans.
Items: Bottle of Asprin, Bag of Sugar Water
Bio: (Optional) None Yet.
Other:

Name: Thad Corvin
Weapons: Laser Sword, Laser Blaster
Skills: Fighting with both Gun and Sword.
Armour (If any) Bullet Proof Vest and Leggings, Helmet that covers forehead and creates a visor on face protecting from ranged weapons.
Clothes: Shirt, Black Jeans.
Items: Cell Phone, Blaster Rifle
Bio: (Optional) A government operative.
Other:

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 10:51 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
veemon202

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 10:58 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

You question the normal, but not the Super suit?

Name: Ben
Weapons: Sawed Off Shotgun (Homemade), crow bar
Skills: Fighting.
Armor: (I'm going to use realistic armor) Army Exoskeleton
Clothes: Army Fatigues
Items: Flashlight, SatCom
Bio: Fought in the army right after graduating High School, along side Jacob. Unlike Jacob's losing his sanity during the war, Ben left his behind before he ever saw combat. He used his clearance to get inside of the Army Arms facility, and is doing his best to hold back on the oncoming cannibals.

(please log in to view the image)

Vladimir Putin

Last edited by JohnnyW on Aug 20th, 2009 at 11:02 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 11:00 PM
veemon202

Hey Hawkeye, guess what distant means. It means near. so I don't think there will be any laser blasters invented this week.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 11:11 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Hmmm....

Do you guys think I should join? I mean, this looks great, don't get me wrong. But I'm just askin....

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 11:11 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote