KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » LOTR RP Game part 1- Journey to Fornost

LOTR RP Game part 1- Journey to Fornost
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (79): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

WARNING! Finuvien (Narcil) is female! I recently learnt this to my surprise, so I thought I should inform you guys!

The opening days pass uneventfully. No large armies of trolls eat you at night. You spend this time getting to know each other, in a kind of cultural exchange. Or at least, discovery of cultural ignorance. No-one can understand why the Hobbits walk barefoot and sing; why the elves leave no impression on the ground and don't sleep but go into unbreakable snoozes eveery three days; why the humans are so grim anbd moody and why the Dwarf eats food you could probably bash people to death with.

This time brings you to the Last Bridge, on the Hoarwell, that you camp out nearby. Again, it seems that nothing will happen that night.

Except... there is ONE thing. Whilst on watch, Palanfirth, you see a crow land on the bridge ahead. You feel a cold chill go through you as you look at it, and it appears to be eyeing you back. Odd to see birds flying at night... but it flutters off soon after.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 08:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

something it's not rightthinks Palanfirith.I should worn the othersHe get's off the tree where he was watching and hurrys to the others(not makewing any noise of course).He goes to Anglomir Anglomir,wake up,something is going on.Something strange happened while I was wathing the bridge.I think troops are moving towards us.
Then quietly goes at vardalain as he doesn't wan't to create any panic among the hobbits and tells him what he saw.
I think we should be careful.Anglomir,come with me to find out what is going on.vardalain,stay here and prepare the others.
(waiting for ush post to see what is it)

Last edited by Fitch on Jan 15th, 2003 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 08:48 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

(??looki everyone...i found....i found a crow!..it was so big and black....prepare for war! laughing out loud smile..j/k)

vardalain minds palanfirith's words in his own measurement. He doesn't underestimate any possible situation but he's not too keen in overreacting.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 08:53 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, your keen Elf eyes, even at night, can see it fluttering away... it's a crow... a big, black, crow...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 08:56 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

might it be a scout? he thinks.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 08:59 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Crows are certainly a bad omen- and you know what they say about the Witch-King- he has spies everywhere, birds, beasts...

You are in Rhudaur, a fallen land. Anything is suspicious.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 09:02 PM
Fitch
Free

it could be a patrol looking over this bridge..we have to find out. he thinks.
(now I have to wait for BB post or u're post ush,for more details ?)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 09:05 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There's nothing coming, It's a still night

(Bascially, you wait for me for events, but you can converse and think and prepare all you like)

BtVS

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 09:13 PM
Dexx
wingless

Vardalain realises their ut of imladris's protected area, who knows what's lurking in the suroundings. They'd best be prepared

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 09:18 PM
Fire

when I awake, I never sleep hard in company of others and I have had a good nights rest the day before, I walk over to palanfirith and ask him:"What is the matter master elf? you look troubled

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 09:20 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

Something is going on.Something strange happened while I was wathing the bridge.I saw a crow moving,strange for this time of the night.I think troops are moving towards us,or at least a patrol.something is not right...we should be prepared.awake the hobbits,because they are moody after sleeping and get them readysaid Palanfirith

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 09:25 PM
Fire

"hmm I trust your judgement in this ranger, I just pray for your sake I will not have woken them for no reason" wink

I go and slowly wake up the hobbits

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 09:27 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

vardalain is skeptical and belives this an overreacted situation. we'll encounter many crows in our journey he thinks. he's prepared but slighly more relaxed then the others.

besides..the hobbits might just start...singing again

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 09:28 PM
Fire

"Maybe you are right Master elf but still, dare we take the risk of being ambushed many of us are not hardened warriors, so there is no risk in being unprepared I think it might be better to take a double watch for every night when we sleep in places as insecure as this, there should be safer places to sleep"

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 09:31 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Wait! One of the Hobbits has gone! The crow must have eaten him!

Oh wait, no, there it is... just too short for you Elves to see easily...

Well, there seems to be no more trouble coming for now.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 09:32 PM
Dexx
wingless

(why do i find keeping the game serious so hard when i have hobbits round me..i just feel like posting a sarcastic or funny remark. ok, i'll behave. i wanted to say i was hoping for the crow to have let us some of that hobbit meat, bet it's tasty...u see?...i'm even mocking my own characters character. damn..i'll stop now smile)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 09:35 PM
Fire

"I say we let them sleep for now, and also let everyone who wants to sleep or rest, those who do not trust the situation can keep guard, like me"

I sit down and start doing relaxation exercices

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 09:37 PM
Dexx
wingless

vardalain retreats in his night meditation. He'll save the trouble thinking for farther in the trip.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 09:39 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Personally, I think the High Elves SHOULD find the Hobbits comical. Not that Elves really understand barbed sarcasm but your thoughts are a good human translation of what they WOULD feel.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 09:40 PM
Fitch
Free

Palanfirith also remains on guard,just to be sure that nothing happens to those little and strange hobbits smile.He is happy that at least one shares his concern,Zeratul.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2003 09:47 PM