KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » LOTR RP Game part 1- Journey to Fornost

LOTR RP Game part 1- Journey to Fornost
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (79): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You keep watch uneasily that night, unable to shake your creepy feeling.

In the cold light of the next morning, it all seems a bit silly, though. No-one seems to have died horribly in the night, and soon you are making your way onwards, over The Last Bridge. Your next major landmark is Weathertop!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 12:54 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
narcil

in the early light, finuvien attempts to read a bit more, silently cursing herself for having not brought a light to read by. even elven eyes, she has found, become strained by reading at night, in the darkness.
in spite of her curiosity for the various races of elves, short persons and, particularly, humans gathered there, a general wariness has prevented her from conversing with any of the party.
once again, she wonders if she should have expressed such an interest in acting as an emissary to rivendell this past week--regardless, this journey ought to serve as good practical experience, mingling among these other creatures..and venturing into these unfamiliar and dangerous lands. she awaits for the others to wake; though it appears that some have spent a fairly restless night. the crow stirred a reasonable amount of unease among those who saw it.

'Slay Evil Immediately'

-the Shinsengumi

Last edited by narcil on Jan 16th, 2003 at 03:37 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 03:33 AM
narcil is currently offline Click here to Send narcil a Private Message Find more posts by narcil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Vardalain remains a little behind the group, as usuall. He spent a great deal of the night analising the suroundings, though they left those some time ago, and practicing his weapons skill.
He finds weathertop very relaxing, a lot of memories rise in his mind at the thought of that place.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 06:25 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

Palanfirith goes in the front until we reach weathertop.
He finds weathertop a very good place to camp,as it's a very good place to watch.He silently stops at the edge and sits down,thinking.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:19 AM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

(we aren't actually AT weathertop yet, are we...)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 11:22 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, it will take a few days!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 11:59 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Mah goes with infront and looks out for anything out of the ordinary; creatures, or signs of them.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 02:25 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

(hmm don't think you call yourself that in this rpg mate)

hmm I go and watch the back of the group to make sure noone stays behind or gets lost

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 04:07 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

I simply walk watching my back(and frontsmile)......

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 04:38 PM
Fitch is currently offline Click here to Send Fitch a Private Message Find more posts by Fitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

when's dinner...holfast complains...Need food now....fall to the ground, fakeing big time..

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 07:14 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And so the jolly hobbit cheers everyone's spirits... or maybe not...

About a week into your journey- about halfway between The Last Bridge and Weathertop- the Rangers are worried about a campsite for the night, as darkness falls. Near the road itself is somewhat exposed, but no site can be found near the road north or south. Going deeper north or south, into falledn Rhudaur or war-torn Cardolan, does not appeal.

You are about to decide on the Cardolan option as the lesser of all evils, when the elves in party spy small fires in the distance, down the road.

BtVS

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 07:34 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

draws sword....not so brave after all hey...

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 07:36 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

vardalain looks carefully in the distance, at the fires.
"a dunleding camp perhaps" he says. "we should be weary"

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 08:24 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fitch
Free

we should decide if we're camping here,and wait for daytime to go further or to find out what are those fires.said Palanfirith lookin deep into the darkness.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 08:44 PM
Dexx
wingless

"we're not here to engage any troops we see. I say we keep our defensive position and go around them. " he says "though we should make sure first they're enemies"

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 08:57 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

draws breath and sticks sword back again..And how long will you think that would take???

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:01 PM
Fitch
Free

I dont' know.Maybe Vardalain is right.We shall first see who they are.Who's comming with me ?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:06 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

well i gotta make use for me right so i'm comming

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:10 PM
Fitch
Free

I consider it would be best for you Holfast Hill to stay here.But if you wan't to go nobody will stop you... said Palanfirth looking VERY down to the little hobbit.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:26 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

even the smallest could change the future..kicks legg and runs against the fire..

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:29 PM