KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » LOTR RP Game part 1- Journey to Fornost

LOTR RP Game part 1- Journey to Fornost
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (79): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

I growl, not too loudly but with an unpleasant undertone in my voice:"Holfast get back here now!!!!"
I chase the hobbit, and will hold him to a still
with a calmer voice I say:"I agree ebven the smallest can change the future, but you will not change the future by dieing today, very well you may not die, but do you really want to put us at risk. I expect to see great things from you young Holfast but I do not think you're time has come just yet"

I whisper to Holfast: "forget what the elf said he's scared you'll take away his glory" wink

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:48 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

i can take care of my one back Master Elf..and they won't care about a singel hobbit out walking now would they???

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:51 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
narcil

'Slay Evil Immediately'

-the Shinsengumi

Last edited by narcil on Jan 16th, 2003 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:54 PM
narcil is currently offline Click here to Send narcil a Private Message Find more posts by narcil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"maybe they don't care about it, but I do care, sorry but I will not let you endanger yourself or this team. That you can take care of your own back I am quite sure, tho every warrior as cunning as yourself should know that it is not a good idea to rush into an unexplored camp, let the rangers do their job"

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:55 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

vardalain, who was with them, manages to channel his focus on the nearby fires, forgetting the hobbit. He doesn't understand why a creature of this sort ended walking here, with them.
He'd better hold those escapades for less dangerous times. Actions such as those can get all of them killed in these lands. Still he sais nothing, instead he pins the hobbit with an accusing,harsh look, meaning more then words.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:55 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

gives the same harsh look straight back..I'm comming too, or you'll have to put me in a sack and carry me for the rest of the way..

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:57 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Careful what you wish for...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 09:59 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

fine, fine, i'll wait.....not for long

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 10:00 PM
Dexx
wingless

"ooh, i think we can manage that..." says vardalain finally not paying anymore attention to the small being

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 10:01 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I snap at Vardalain:"Vardalain that wasn't smart you elf"

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 10:01 PM
Dexx
wingless

(what wasn't smart?)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 10:02 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

start giggeling and falls of the three he's sitting on

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 10:03 PM
narcil

i wish i knew how to delete some of my own posts....i've tried but it says i'm denied access to that page. hm. >.<

'Slay Evil Immediately'

-the Shinsengumi

Last edited by narcil on Jan 16th, 2003 at 10:14 PM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 10:05 PM
narcil is currently offline Click here to Send narcil a Private Message Find more posts by narcil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

(crap it needed to be in before the fine fine from muja sorry)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 10:06 PM
narcil

(*LOL* this is difficult!)

'Slay Evil Immediately'

-the Shinsengumi

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 10:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Okidokey, let's bring things under control here.

WHO is going ahead to check the lights out?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 10:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
narcil

i'm gonna stay. *LOL* lights...*waves hand* i'm sure it's an optical illusion of some sort. ^_~

'Slay Evil Immediately'

-the Shinsengumi

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 10:12 PM
Fire

"I'm staying at the camp. I think some of us would be wise to do the same wink, Besides a few scouts will be enough the bigger the group the more attention it will atract"

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 10:12 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Two nays... any sure yays?

BtVS

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 10:17 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

"I will go ahead and look at what the fires might be" Aranui says. "And I'd like some of the other rangers of the group to join me, if possible."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2003 10:18 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote