KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » LOTR RP Game part 1- Journey to Fornost

LOTR RP Game part 1- Journey to Fornost
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (79): « First ... « 77 78 [79]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well now, that would be telling, wouldn't it? You'll be wanting to know the end of ROTK next!

So then! With your Fellowship given definitve, unified purpose, so draws to an end this first part of the story of these days of crisis for Arthedain. You have travelled across the remnants of Arnor and seen each of the three Kingdoms, and what they are like, and the hardship the Witch-King is bringing; you have seen Orc and Dunlending and the inability of Arthedain to stop them roaming almost at will throughout the lands, you have seen the division inside Arthedain and the reticence of all others to help, and you have met the one that Gandalf himself thinks can change all this- Arvedui, the Last King.

Your Journey to Fornost is complete, but your adventures in Arnor are only just begun.

I shall now create some of my traditional gaming post-script threads where I analyze what has just gone on, and talk about what comes next. Advancement time for you all! Part 2 is all ready to go, has been for ages, and will start soon.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 11:59 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yay!
unfortunatley i'm leaving tomorrow for another week. and i don't know (don't think) i'll be able to find any comps there. But i'll catch up as soon as i reach canada.

(btw..i know how rotk ends stick out tongue)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 07:01 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(You do? Tell me! stick out tongue j/k, I know.)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 07:04 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Tell you what, I will most likely wait for Dexx to get back then. Narcil and Mah and Lily also are on kinda holiday things over the next week so the game would kinda stop-start if I started the next part now anyway. Give everyone a little while to think things over.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jul 11th, 2003 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 01:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Fine with me. smile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 08:53 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chomo

I don't get this site i asked for a game not a ******* board

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 06:18 PM
Chomo is currently offline Click here to Send Chomo a Private Message Find more posts by Chomo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hey, watch it...

This is a RPG. Message board style, but still fun. The LOTR one just ended, but there are plenty others, like Metroid, Star Wars, etc.

This isn't a game site anyway.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 06:20 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Bumping. Having to move the interactive stories from the General Fiction area to the RP area has lowered all the important things.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 05:15 PM