KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Total Blackout - RPG

Total Blackout - RPG
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Jesse paced steps started to get faster and faster she knew that someone was following her and it was someone with a sinister agenda and it wasn't good that's for sure, Her heart started to race with every step that she took but she knew she couldn't stop no matter what she felt the bump on her head ache with every fast paced movement but she needed to get outside and quickly she took a deep breath and broke out into the fastest run of her life there was no turning back now she had to get outside she reached the door and slammed it open and ran and ran she knew she was being chased now she had no choice but to keep going without even slowing down for a second until she could find some safe cover. It would of been a lot easier if she had light to guide her way but that was not going to happen it started to rain, It made her eyes sting as she was running.

Last edited by TxG on Oct 15th, 2009 at 02:01 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 01:54 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Kaylee shined her penlight into a dumpster, and cursed silently to herself when she found nothing. Nothing. Again. She sighed, and kicked down a door to a house, rummaging for food - and found 2 cans of tuna. She exhaled gratefully, and chucked them into her backpack. She turned to walk around the corner, her arm loose beside her pistol. She spotted a school, and hoping that it was safe enough to spend the night in.

Kaylee stopped to look up, and sighed when it started to rain. She hated it when it rained - especially when she didn't have anywhere to sleep just yet. She shook her head, and turned to walk towards the school - and ran smack into a woman running, causing the both of them to fall...

((that's for you, txg wink )

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 02:25 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Connie could hear all sorts of noise. "Aw, maybe it's just rats," she thought to herself. But deep inside, she knew it had to be more. She just hoped it wasn't any one of those cannibals. Or she'd already have her weapon out.

"Hello?!" Connie called, still holding the camcorder. She wanted to shoot every event that was going on. But she knew that she had to be careful. No matter what...

The young woman continued to walk, holding the camcorder with the night vision on. She felt beads of sweat forming in her forehead, and she began to breath cautiously.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 02:26 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Carly sighed as the rain started to pour and pour without any let up she pulled up her hood that was attached to her jacket and pulled it over her head to stop her hair getting drenched with wet she didn't know where she walking to she could hardly see a thing, But the noise however could be heard....Footsteps splashing against the puddles that the rain caused made her pulse soar.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 02:59 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Dan heard footsteps coming towards his direction which made him jump up from having a drink, He held his gun up and wiped his mouth that was leaking a few drops of the holy water that he had just drunk " Who goes there" he called out in the darkened church and only the echo of his voice and footsteps could be heard.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Last edited by silenthawk on Oct 15th, 2009 at 04:52 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 04:48 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
Kaylee shined her penlight into a dumpster, and cursed silently to herself when she found nothing. Nothing. Again. She sighed, and kicked down a door to a house, rummaging for food - and found 2 cans of tuna. She exhaled gratefully, and chucked them into her backpack. She turned to walk around the corner, her arm loose beside her pistol. She spotted a school, and hoping that it was safe enough to spend the night in.

Kaylee stopped to look up, and sighed when it started to rain. She hated it when it rained - especially when she didn't have anywhere to sleep just yet. She shook her head, and turned to walk towards the school - and ran smack into a woman running, causing the both of them to fall...

((that's for you, txg wink )

Jesse fell smack bang on the floor and right into a muddy puddle thanks to this girl who had crashed into her as if she wasn't already wet from the drenching rain this had to happen as well, She sat up and brushed her drenched hair out of her face and looked at the girl with curiosity and also awareness " hey you, Are you alright, " she called out to her and waited to see how she was going to react and made sure she was ready if this girl was hostile or not she couldn't be too careful in times such as these to who to trust, And not to trust

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 06:03 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Hey, uh... are you okay? I'm sorry!" Kaylee helped the girl up. Her hand was still loosely on her pistol. "Uh, you running from the school back there - something wrong?"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 09:18 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Originally posted by silenthawk
Dan heard footsteps coming towards his direction which made him jump up from having a drink, He held his gun up and wiped his mouth that was leaking a few drops of the holy water that he had just drunk " Who goes there" he called out in the darkened church and only the echo of his voice and footsteps could be heard.

Connie gasped, attempting to take out her Silver handgun. She then had the flashlight on the man. Sighing in relief, Connie answered, "I'm so sorry, sir. I'm just here recording what's left in our World. Ya know... for our descendants. If we ever have any..."

She looked down sadly. Then she glanced back up at the mysterious man, waiting for his reply.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 11:46 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

"Hey, uh... are you okay? I'm sorry!" Kaylee helped the girl up. Her hand was still loosely on her pistol. "Uh, you running from the school back there - something wrong?"

Jesse took a moment to catch her breath after the excess running she just did " I'm Fine thank you " she stared at her for a brief second and wasn't sure if this was some sort of decoy to trap her " where did you come from ? " she asked suspiciously her hand tightened a little bit around her pistol and wandered how she came to ran into this girl in the first place.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 09:59 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Jesse took a moment to catch her breath after the excess running she just did " I'm Fine thank you " she stared at her for a brief second and wasn't sure if this was some sort of decoy to trap her " where did you come from ? " she asked suspiciously her hand tightened a little bit around her pistol and wandered how she came to ran into this girl in the first place.

"Lurking around, looking for food." Kaylee watched the girl's hand tighten around her pistol. She raised her hands. "No, no I'm not looking for that kind of food." Kaylee made a face, and frowned. "I'm... I'm just passing through. What's your name?"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 01:36 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

"Lurking around, looking for food." Kaylee watched the girl's hand tighten around her pistol. She raised her hands. "No, no I'm not looking for that kind of food." Kaylee made a face, and frowned. "I'm... I'm just passing through. What's your name?"

" My name is Jesse, what's yours ? " she asked and loosend the grip on her gun now she obviously wasen't one of them she though which eased her nerves a bit.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 02:09 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

"Kaylee. Uh, do you know a place I - or, we, if you want to come - could stay?" Kaylee looked around uncomfortably. "I don't like being out so late, especially with them running around." She clutched her locket absently and a hand moved to a pistol.
Then she heard a sound; a rustle somewhere...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 02:34 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

" Did you hear that " Jesse gasped quietly to Kaylee.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 03:23 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Kaylee turned, and pulled out her pistol. "Who's there?" Kaylee shouted. "Look, Jesse, I think we should leave and... go someplace - I don't think it's safe here."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 03:33 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

The rain didn't show any sign of slowing down and something for sure was lurking and watching both Jesse and Kaylee " your right... We too out in the open lets find some cover..and whatever you do keep your gun close " she whispered the last part.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 04:04 PM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Originally posted by Young_Angel
Connie gasped, attempting to take out her Silver handgun. She then had the flashlight on the man. Sighing in relief, Connie answered, "I'm so sorry, sir. I'm just here recording what's left in our World. Ya know... for our descendants. If we ever have any..."

She looked down sadly. Then she glanced back up at the mysterious man, waiting for his reply.

Dan smiled he realised she wasn't one of them cannibals" It's cool, Thought you were one of them you know...anyway Iv'e found some water here if you need to have a drink "

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 04:50 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

The rain didn't show any sign of slowing down and something for sure was lurking and watching both Jesse and Kaylee " your right... We too out in the open lets find some cover..and whatever you do keep your gun close " she whispered the last part.

Kaylee nodded. "Do you know any place we can go? I've never been around this neighborhood before - at least, I don't think so..."

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 01:29 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

" we head to the next sector there is a church and a hospital we could come in useful for supplies... If it's not already been raided that is " she replied and wiped her wet hair away from her eyes.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 08:55 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Demile paused as she heard voices coming from the church entrance and knew now that she was not alone whether these were friendly or one of them she coudn't tell but se held her gun tight and was prepared for anything if they were hostile. she moved forwards and continued to creep closer down the side aisle of the darkened church her heart beating ten to the dozen with each careful tredded step that she took she had nothing else to lose so she called out " who is there "

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 10:46 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

" we head to the next sector there is a church and a hospital we could come in useful for supplies... If it's not already been raided that is " she replied and wiped her wet hair away from her eyes.

Kaylee nodded. "Well, lead the way, Jesse. I'd rather not grope around in the darkness." Her eyes twinkled at the dark humor, considering that they have been at it for weeks now, and... she sighed. "Sorry, I guess that was uncalled for. Well, where do we go first?"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2009 12:21 PM