KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Medieval Reigns - Sign Up and Character Creation

Medieval Reigns - Sign Up and Character Creation
Started by: BADGALcharlie26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

fire dragon

Attachment: firebreathindragon.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 08:22 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Ice Dragon

Attachment: icedragons.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 08:23 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

thunder dragon

Attachment: thunder black dragon.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 11:01 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Mordred and Morgana's castle

Attachment: morgana and mordred's castle.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 11:48 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

will make one after work

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 01:22 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

hmm okay

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 02:46 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

so when is this starting then ?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 11:26 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

yup can't wait to start this so does anyone know who is playing mordred? anyway while I am here might as well Introduce myself some of you know me already my name is dan saying hi

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 12:06 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

alright there dan and actually I aint a clue who's playing mordred tbh it needs a strong character to play him because he's evil and a powerful sorcerer

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 12:44 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

I'll join too, though small question: Are female knights allowed and is necromancy a part of black/dark magic?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 01:41 PM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

never really thought about female knights but sure don't see why not. and regarding necromancers depends really on what you wish of your character you can add magicks to the categories if ive not mentioned one you would like to use. and of course Alchemists would also be in this the medieval era as well.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 03:30 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
alright there dan and actually I aint a clue who's playing mordred tbh it needs a strong character to play him because he's evil and a powerful sorcerer

Is that, that crazy dude who's angry at the world because he found out he was born through incest?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 03:39 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

half incestous I guess morgana and arthur were discovered to be half brother/sister so yea mordred is very dark, evil and powerful and funny enough he does have a kind of odd relationship with his mother morgana some say borders incest but not sure how far. Strange family lol

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 03:49 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Half incest, still just as bad. I now understand the reasoning for his anger and the apparent lust for his mother. I'd tap that too.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 03:56 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

yea but morgana just as bad and the number 1 reason for how he's turned out bitter and twisted morgana use to admire merlin and requested to be his student but he saw the darkness in her and rebuffed her offer so out of revenge she magically disguised herself as a beautiful maiden and seduced arthur and bam mordred was born and she poisoned his mind with bitter thoughts and thats why he hates arthur and merlin with a passion.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 04:23 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Isn't Merlin still above both of them?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 05:33 PM
DangerousBeauty

Name: Laveda Rexana
Race: elf
Power Level: intermediate
Magicks: White
Power: basic healing, can speak and understand what trees and some animals are saying, speaks draconic. (doesn’t really use power)
Skills: well shes a fighter so her agility and stemina are high. She needs to be flexible so she can avoid injury in close combat. Her hide skills are impresive as long as shes in dense forest or tall grasses. She can use either sword or arrow. She carries a spear but only uses it as a last resort.
Weapons: Bastard sword, long bow, spear, 2 daggers.
Armor: chain mail (wears it only when she is fighting)
Items: rations, tent, bedroll, horse, climbing gear, cooking gear, healing potions, poisions, rope.
Biography: Laveda was born outside of her natural elven habitat. Her parents left to attempt at starting their own, but made the mistake of getting to close to a dragon’s home. She and her mother survived, but her mother later died of her injuries. And so you can assume she became a hunter for that reason. She is for hire, and will not act unless prevoked or paid. She doesn’t like drunken people or men who harm women. She is quick to anger and will act if need be.

Attachment: dragon20and20elf20woman1.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 05:47 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Nice. a dragon hunter smile yes merlin is still above mordred and morgana although mordred isen't that far behind merlin but yes merlin is still more powerful.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:32 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

okay I will be opening the roleplay in a short while you can pick your setting however you want if you are a knight then you will be on a ship in ruff terain so expect company from a sea serpent. the roleplay will open as Mordred and Morgana am launching their attack upon camelot with their dark army. Merlin has vanished at the launch of the attack taking Excalibur and Arthurs body with him reasons for him taking Arthur will be revealed.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:44 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

sea serpent

Attachment: seasepent.jpg
This has been downloaded 26 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:45 PM