KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Medieval Reigns - Sign Up and Character Creation

Medieval Reigns - Sign Up and Character Creation
Started by: BADGALcharlie26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

here is the ship

Attachment: knight ship.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:50 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

I will take Mordred untill somebody wishes to be him

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:40 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

finally you open it up bout time B

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:52 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

yea I know lol well I have now so sshh

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:18 PM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

I will post now

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:43 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Aight cool, here's my charrie sheet, got a bit carried away lol

Name: Perish Evangeline
Race: Human
Power Level: Low/Intermediate
Magicks:- Dark
Powers:- Darkness, Life Drain, Blood Control
Skills: Experienced swordswoman, necrotic regeneration, near immunity to pain
Weapons: A bastard sword devilishly designed and ornamented with skulls and bones from various creatures and humans.
Armour: Black full-plate armour decorated in silver replicas of bones as well as actual bones such as a ribcage around the torso, the skull integrated into the helm is mostly made of polished iron as Perish couldn't find a big enough skull. A long creature skull made of iron encompasses most of her left hand and forearm as a form of shield.
Items: A jagged, viciously designed black ritual knife, a length of black jagged chain wrapped roughly about her waist, and an old silver ring on her left hand ring finger on the outside of her gauntleted hand so she can see it.
Personality: Mostly devoid of emotion and careless, is very macabre and unsympathetic, often finds peace in misery and despair
Biography: Perish wasn't always her name, she had taken it up later in her life as a crude form of humour after a series of devastating events broke her spirit. It was barely a year after her marriage with her beloved Elias, training with him on the kingdom borders she'd forgotten the name of, a strange man in a black cloak riding a black horse burst from the forest and ambushed them. He was inhuman, striking down Elias and knocking Perish out, when she awoke she found unspeakable atrocities done to Elias, the sight of it burned into Perish's mind and tore a great scar.
She eventually learned the ways of the one who had destroyed her husband, driven only be vengeance, Perish found that strange man again several years later and tore him asunder. She had given up her mortality for these strange powers, the reason for her existence gone after her vengeance was complete, yet she lived on in undeath, her troubled past ever present in her mind.
Other: Perish isn't exactly evil, but it would be very hard to see her as good considering how far she had fallen from herself, she'll quite happily help out good people, a little drawn to them as they were much like her before her fall, though she may help out the evil side considering her carelessness to life.

Appearance: 5'4", Perish has long pure white hair and very pale skin with bright red eyes, a result from her condition, supporting an average build for a knight

Last edited by blazinvire on Aug 24th, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 10:03 PM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

nice. I like the fact she is netrual in ways anyway it's up to you which side you start of with considering your a knight it can the dark or good. I am going introduce Arthurs son later he and the knights of the round table will be on a ship so if your one of Arthur's knights then thats your setting.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 03:10 AM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Can't really picture her as one of the knights of the round, I should be able to figure out something though.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 03:36 AM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

nice entry I'm curious to know what she will do next

okay just going to upload a series of pics like knight clothing and stuff like that

Attachment: knight on a horse.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:53 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

another knight

Attachment: knight by the castle.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:54 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

knights of the round table

Attachment: knight of the round table.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:55 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Throne room

Attachment: camelot throne room pic.jpg

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 09:04 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Elven Palace

Attachment: elfpalace.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 09:13 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

elven town

Attachment: elftown2oj.jpg

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 09:14 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

I'm going to make a male knight that is on the ship with arthurs son and the other knights

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 10:53 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

a better pic of Guinevere

Attachment: queen guinevere.jpg
This has been downloaded 35 time(s).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 11:24 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Name: Lex
Race: human
Power Level: Low
Magicks: - white and blue
Powers:- can cut of peoples senses and distact them
Skills: expert swordman, great with the bow and always reaches it's desired target
Weapons: Bow and Arrows, small daggers, sword and shield
Armour: chivalry style armour and wears a knight helmet in battle
Items : amulet , pouch and water flask, rolled up tent, blow horn
Personality: silent brooding type but does have a eye for the ladies
Biography: he is of the newest knights but he is very loyal and kind person.

Attachment: knight-lex.jpg
This has been downloaded 39 time(s).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 11:32 AM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

I might make a dwarf warrior, give a bit of a contrast to Perish's gloominess, have him as a bit of a comedy relief xD Dwarves are awesome like that.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 12:40 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

sweet go for it dwarfs am hillarious always find them great addition whether their grouchy or
Comical again you can pick the setting but i am introducing Rillian the knights and the ship crew today.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 02:09 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Name: Prince Rillian
Race: human
Status: Arthur and Guinevere's son he is also a great warrior
Power Level: Low
Magicks: - white/Blue/Light
Powers:- is telepathic and talk to certain animals
Skills: expert swordman, champion Jouster
Weapons: Bow and Arrows, Spear, sword and shield
Armour: chivalry style armour and wears a knight helmet in battle
Items : amulet , water flask, rolled up tent harmonica
Personality: patient,considerate, has a very placid nature

Attachment: rillian pic.jpg
This has been downloaded 27 time(s).

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 07:15 PM