KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Medieval Reigns - Sign Up and Character Creation

Medieval Reigns - Sign Up and Character Creation
Started by: BADGALcharlie26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

here he is again

Attachment: prince_rillian.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 07:16 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

kewl is that sea serpent going to rear it's ugly head

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:49 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Here be dwarf xD

Name: Raijar
Race: Dwarf
Power Level: Low
Magicks:- Blue
Powers:- Stoneskin, Stonewalk
Skills: Axe expert, Night vision, Uncanny navigation and can trace and identify earth-based minerals like iron and gemstones by smell and sight.
Weapons: Broad double edged battle axe, Fists (When its Raijar's, they sure as hell are weapons)
Armour: A bit of chain mail with a few plates to protect vitals.
Items: Tankard, Lucky Crystal on a necklace, Emergency Ale Rations, Mild-emergency ale rations, not-so-emergency ale rations...
Personality: Upbeat and ready to go, isn't afraid to poke fun at anyone and is often very noisy.
Biography: Like all dwarves, Raijar can brawl and drink like no other race in the whole world, his fists and muscles are like iron with a skull to match, he had a reasonably foggy history considering the alarming frequency with which he was drunk, at some point he emerged from the dwarven masses to seek his fortune in the outside world, going to teach those pansy elfs and squishy humans a thing or three about real fighting and real drinking, with a bit of treasure involved hopefully.
Other: People have found softer brick walls than Raijar, he's like a 3 foot high cannonball/fortress, very hard to stop and you probably need a siege engine to hurt him.

Appearance: 3'4'', with a thick, wild mane of fiery orange hair and a huge, long beard, he has forest green eyes and deep bronze skin, arms and legs thick as tree trunks, stubby fingers and broad shoulders with a large chest, muscles are like iron cables and about as tough too.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:57 PM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

NICE

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:42 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

lol I keep thinking about the tune from Cotton-eyed Joe from Rednex when I think about Raijar, an uppity tune with a fiddle, like some kinda theme song xD

Ya'll better be fearin da dorf, he's 3'4" and made of pure awesomesauce...
And stone...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:46 AM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

lol aint heard that song in yonks but that song does fit the dwarf haha you should give him an instrument to annoy us haha

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 09:05 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Just read the post lol I love that dwarf he's cool

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 09:14 AM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

XD I couldn't resist, i just HAD to post again, if only for Raijar lol
he is so much fun to RP, i'm laughing my ass off here

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:14 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

lmao he's hillarious I can't stop laughing here XD

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:44 AM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

far out why haven't I ever played a dwarf before!? this is the funnest thing I've ever done!!!!!
I can't stop myself XD
Sorry if I get carried away and leave people behind, you might need to stop me every so often if this keeps up.

Dang Raijar is so fun!!!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:18 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Lol omdz Raijar is so funny I'm still laughing now good character btw he is awesome

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:33 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

I'm having trouble posting as Perish now lol, I'm too happy right now to play her properly. Spose it works out in the end, one small post one large post, depending on my mood is who gets what post, makes sure my posts aren't freakin ginormous.

*bounces around, wanting to post but knowing he should wait for everyone else*

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:37 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

LOL big grin

some more pics of the sea serpent that will troubling the crew of the ship along with the knights

Attachment: seaserpent pic.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 01:56 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

another

Attachment: seaserpent.jpg
This has been downloaded 27 time(s).

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 01:56 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

and another

Attachment: seaserpent.jpg

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 01:58 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Pixie castle

Attachment: pixie castle.gif
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:09 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Pixie fairie

Attachment: water fairy.jpg
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:13 PM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Name: Captain James Silver
Race: human
Power Level: none
Magicks:- none
Powers:- none
Skills: good navigation skills
Weapons: long silver sword with a gold hand handle sling shot boomerang small dagger
Armour: none
Items: gems rubys pearls diamonds a string necklace with a see through jeweled small glass shaped bottle small telescope
Personality: some regard him as wacky and crazy like however he is loyal to his crew
Biography: has traveled many places
appearance:

Attachment: captain james silver.jpg

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 05:38 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

pirate!!! big grin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 05:51 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

lol I'm going make him like jack sparrow stick out tongue

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 05:53 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote