KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Rorschach versus Danny the Dog...

Rorschach versus Danny the Dog...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Danny would lose. Danny isnt even Jet Li's most ruthless, fastest, or strongest character. And im not even taking Law into respect here. Shaq would ko Danny its as simple as that.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:31 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dude, forget about the cans, lets say the cans are sold out, it goes close quarter h2h. Geez.

Making full use of his environment is one of Rorschach's feats. Why gimp him now?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The same Rorschach who was taken down by a few cops?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:37 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The same Rorschach who was taken down by a few cops?

This was after he took out 5 armed and armoured SWAT guys, and jumped out of a 3 story window.

He still managed to fight them off for a bit before 10 (ie not "a few") of them beat him down with clubs.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

LOL and Danny got taken out by a Dog Coller....

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:43 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was disciplined by a dog collar, not beaten by it.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:45 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Kaibs
LOL and Danny got taken out by a Dog Coller....

Good point, Rorschach need only go to the pet aisle and get a collar.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:48 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Good point, Rorschach need only go to the pet aisle and get a collar.
Rorschach wouldn't clear the battle in the pool, where Danny refused to fight at first.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:49 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

The dog collar owned him either way. Which doesnt even remotely say hes tougher than Shaq considering those SWAT cops werent even ordinary swat cops. Not to mention as many as he took out and the shit he did in that scene alone puts him over Danny.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rorschach wouldn't clear the battle in the pool, where Danny refused to fight at first.

He probably would as he takes out guys much faster, only a hit or two needed.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:51 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

He probably would as he takes out guys much faster, only a hit or two needed.
All four-five of them, all with weapons, while he starts unarmed? AFTER taking the beating that would make McClane and Balboa drool openly?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

All four-five of them, all with weapons, while he starts unarmed? AFTER taking the beating that would make McClane and Balboa drool openly?

He'd use those weapons against the, this is what he does.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:54 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

He'd use those weapons against the, this is what he does.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is what Danny did, beautifully so.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is what Danny did, beautifully so.

So it's safe to say they'd both make it through the pool-fight scene.

Back on topic, Rorschach beams Danny in the head with a can of chili (turkey, low-fat) as Danny charges in. Or he can take him out h2h, using his great durability and far greater intelligence to his advantage.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 09:07 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Back on topic, Rorschach beams Danny in the head with a can of chili (turkey, low-fat) as Danny charges in. Or he can take him out h2h, using his great durability and far greater intelligence to his advantage.
New fight condition, the store is sold out of canned goods, Hurricane Bill pwned the store. roll eyes (sarcastic)

hand to hand.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 09:10 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

New fight condition, the store is sold out of canned goods, Hurricane Bill pwned the store. roll eyes (sarcastic)

hand to hand.

Despite your gimp to sway the battle to the guy you like better, I already addressed this above:

Back on topic, Rorschach beams Danny in the head with a can of chili (turkey, low-fat) as Danny charges in.
Or he can take him out h2h, using his greater durability and far greater intelligence to his advantage.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 09:14 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Despite your gimp to sway the battle to the guy you like better, I already addressed this above:
Greater durability......hmm......You are forgetting the beating Danny took in the pool. Eatch the vid, cool shit, pwns any beating Rorschach ever took, by light years.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 09:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Greater durability......hmm......You are forgetting the beating Danny took in the pool. Eatch the vid, cool shit, pwns any beating Rorschach ever took, by light years.

Rorschach took kicks from a super-strong guy; they were strong enough to send him flying back 50 feet.

Danny never took that hard of a hit.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 09:26 PM
AverageSavage

The beating Rorschach took from Ozy was far greater than anything beating Danny ever recieved

Thanks Starlock

Last edited by AverageSavage on Aug 24th, 2009 at 09:29 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 09:27 PM
AverageSavage is currently offline Click here to Send AverageSavage a Private Message Find more posts by AverageSavage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rorschach took kicks from a super-strong guy; they were strong enough to send him flying back 50 feet.

Danny never took that hard of a hit.
50 feet? Hardly, I just watched the scene, nothing even close to that.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 09:45 PM