KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Rorschach versus Danny the Dog...

Rorschach versus Danny the Dog...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Swinging a sword about is different than using everyday objects as effective weapons. Something Rorschach has shown great ingenuity at.

Besides, Danny rushes in and tries to beat his opponents, he doesn't go for makeshift weapons first.
Yeah, that's Danny's style, it's also his style to evade when attacked, and to make use of whatever is lying around as weapons. He isn't gonna fall for the banana in the tailpipe trick.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 05:03 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Works both ways, you know. yes Danny is better h2h, better with weapons, so it's only natural he'll be better with projectile weapons yes

Like Danny would be smart enough to do that. In the movie he wasnt the brightest fellow nor was he really that resiliant.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 06:26 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Ror got taken in by police

danny wouldn't have

TGFwashere

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 06:46 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

How do you figure? Danny wouldnt of done the things Shaq did to even escape the building. He would of beat the swat officers up too, but he would of probably got taken down faster than shaq.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 06:48 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

come on.Danny dodged a bullet at point blank range and blockeda punch w/ a headbutt,breaking the assailants hand in the process.i'm sure anything shaq can do, danny can do

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 06:50 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaiTei
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dr. Manhattan blows them both up.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:20 PM
RaiTei is currently offline Click here to Send RaiTei a Private Message Find more posts by RaiTei Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by gobstakid777
come on.Danny dodged a bullet at point blank range and blockeda punch w/ a headbutt,breaking the assailants hand in the process.i'm sure anything shaq can do, danny can do
BETTER.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:49 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

what did shaq do besides break fingers,survive a kick,and take down a swat team in a crowded hallway

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 10:37 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You're downplaying his durability feats foolishly, to send 130-odd pounds flying 30' (really 50'), that kick would pack tremendous force.

Of note, calling Rorschach "Shaq" is annoying, he's not large, he's not a negro and by all accounts he doesn't play basketball.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 10:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 10:41 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're downplaying his durability feats foolishly, to send 130-odd pounds flying 30' (really 50'), that kick would pack tremendous force.

Of note, calling Rorschach "Shaq" is annoying, he's not large, he's not a negro and by all accounts he doesn't play basketball.

what do u mean "negro" mad
jus kiddin

but why can't i call him shaq.it's better than calling him "ror"

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 10:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Because a Shaq exist. Do what you want, it's annoying though.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 11:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Wrong. Danny eats his lunch.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were allowed to give opinions here. It's not like this is a Forum or anything.

In any case, I'll say Danny in a close match. However, this is assuming it's hand to hand. If weapons are involved, Rorschach takes this.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 11:08 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because a Shaq exist. Do what you want, it's annoying though.

bats exist to, that doesn't stop people from calling him bats

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 11:12 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were allowed to give opinions here. It's not like this is a Forum or anything.

In any case, I'll say Danny in a close match. However, this is assuming it's hand to hand. If weapons are involved, Rorschach takes this.
Weapons? Did you not see "Unleashed" or the vid I posted?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 11:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Weapons? Did you not see "Unleashed" or the vid I posted?

Those are basically conventional weapons, soup can to the head or tobasco to the eye isn't.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 11:32 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Those are basically conventional weapons, soup can to the head or tobasco to the eye isn't.
And you are simply assuming that Danny can use only conventional weapons. Sledgehammers are NOT conventional weapons, dude.

But OK, I'll play....Rorschach throws a can of soup at Danny. Danny sees it coming, dodges (He DID dodge a bullet at point blank range after all, that's some Ozy shit), rushes in, beats Rorschach senseless. Rorschach goes down, Danny removes his "face", Rorschach screams like a girl "GIMMEE BACK MY FACE!!!", then SNAP, Danny breaks his neck.

Danny wipes his ass with Rorschach's "face" and eats ice cream with Morgan Freeman's daughter.

Slice of fried gold, my friend. big grin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 01:56 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

And you are simply assuming that Danny can use only conventional weapons. Sledgehammers are NOT conventional weapons, dude.

But OK, I'll play....Rorschach throws a can of soup at Danny. Danny sees it coming, dodges (He DID dodge a bullet at point blank range after all, that's some Ozy shit), rushes in, beats Rorschach senseless. Rorschach goes down, Danny removes his "face", Rorschach screams like a girl "GIMMEE BACK MY FACE!!!", then SNAP, Danny breaks his neck.

Danny wipes his ass with Rorschach's "face" and eats ice cream with Morgan Freeman's daughter.

I dont understand why you're assuming that Rorschach is insanely slow or something. Not to mention you're failing to realize he is way more crafty than Danny was by a long shot. Danny wouldnt go in there and WTF pwn him like you think. Not to mention it even describes the following: Danny still has the mentality of a child, and is forced to live in squalor, naive and innocent of the real world.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 02:36 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by gobstakid777
bats exist to, that doesn't stop people from calling him bats

I assume you mean Batman and 'Bats' is one of Joker's nicknames for Batman, because it's the first part of his name. "Shaq" has nothing to do with Rorschach and Shaq is the name of someone else.

Short form: Point, you forgot to bring one.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 03:19 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

You're ignoring Rorschach's damage soak, Danny's going to have a hard time hurting him enough to drop his midget ass.

It ending with Danny taking a soup can to the head is far more plausible. I avoid fried foods, though tasty, they make you fat.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 03:24 AM