KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Rorschach versus Danny the Dog...

Rorschach versus Danny the Dog...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaibs
I dont understand why you're assuming that Rorschach is insanely slow or something. Not to mention you're failing to realize he is way more crafty than Danny was by a long shot. Danny wouldnt go in there and WTF pwn him like you think. Not to mention it even describes the following: Danny still has the mentality of a child, and is forced to live in squalor, naive and innocent of the real world.
And yet Danny kicks ass on a level that Rorschach can only dream of.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 04:44 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Once again you're totally missing the point on sub atomic levels.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 04:46 AM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You're ignoring Rorschach's damage soak, Danny's going to have a hard time hurting him enough to drop his midget ass.

It ending with Danny taking a soup can to the head is far more plausible. I avoid fried foods, though tasty, they make you fat.

The soup can tactic has been pwned, Rob. Danny dodges bullets at point blank range. Bullet dodging pwns can dodging. Rorschach can throw can after can at Danny, Danny is gonna dodge each one, get in close, and BUST Rorschach up. Here is another vid of Danny in action.

Bullet dodging. Masterful use of any weapon he gets his hands on. Pwning four, five, six guys at a time. Getting the shit kicked outta him for minutes at a time, never slowing down, never showing signs of fatigue. Supreme agility. Stronger, faster, basically superior to Rorschach in EVERY way.

I already threw the pool fight out there. That should be enough. No? OK.

Check out the fight on the rooftop at 5:55. Four armed men, Danny unarmed, Danny pwns them in seconds.

Not to mention the fight with big bad baldie wiith the machete at the end.

Want more? K:

At :14, Danny kills a man twice his size with one punch.

At 1:15, Danny takes on SEVEN armed men, PWNS them all.

All the facts are right here. Faster, stronger, more agile, more durable, an all around vastly superior fighter than Rorschach.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 05:10 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Once again you're totally missing the point on sub atomic levels.
I am missing nothing, I am proving left and right that Danny is WAY better than Rorschach. There's no question. The vids I posted of Danny in action are factual evidence of it.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 05:11 AM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The soup can tactic has been pwned, Rob. Danny dodges bullets at point blank range. Bullet dodging pwns can dodging. Rorschach can throw can after can at Danny, Danny is gonna dodge each one, get in close, and BUST Rorschach up. Here is another vid of Danny in action.

Bullet dodging. Masterful use of any weapon he gets his hands on. Pwning four, five, six guys at a time. Getting the shit kicked outta him for minutes at a time, never slowing down, never showing signs of fatigue. Supreme agility. Stronger, faster, basically superior to Rorschach in EVERY way.

I already threw the pool fight out there. That should be enough. No? OK.

Check out the fight on the rooftop at 5:55. Four armed men, Danny unarmed, Danny pwns them in seconds.

Not to mention the fight with big bad baldie wiith the machete at the end.

Want more? K:

At :14, Danny kills a man twice his size with one punch.

At 1:15, Danny takes on SEVEN armed men, PWNS them all.

All the facts are right here. Faster, stronger, more agile, more durable, an all around vastly superior fighter than Rorschach.

can't argue w/ the proof.danny in a curbstomp

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 03:02 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Weapons? Did you not see "Unleashed" or the vid I posted?

I've seen the film, and he was good, but Rorschach is so much faster with weapons.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:31 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

I am missing nothing, I am proving left and right that Danny is WAY better than Rorschach. There's no question. The vids I posted of Danny in action are factual evidence of it.

Then why make a thread?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:39 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

he wanted to see others opinions on the matter

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:43 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

LOL dude you're not even taking into variables of the fact that Rorschach is is an environment where he can really be creative, and with weapons hes really fast especially since Danny never used them and you have no reasoning nor proof that he is.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:47 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL dude you're not even taking into variables of the fact that Rorschach is is an environment where he can really be creative, and with weapons hes really fast especially since Danny never used them and you have no reasoning nor proof that he is.
Doesnt matter what environent they are in, Danny adapted and kicked ass in every environment he was in.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:03 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

It does matter. See there you go again, thinking nothing can go wrong at all. This is why your logic is way flawed. You think that the fact that he has the intellect of a child that doesnt matter, you think the fact that he only uses his fists and feet dont matter. You think nothing matters except the fact that hes going to win. That's just plain nonsense. Danny wasnt a weak pansy Im not even trying to say that, but hes clearly outclassed by Rorschach because he will do what it takes to win. No matter what. The funny thing is I dont even like Rorschach and I know this.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:06 PM