KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Alien Warfare: Character Select

Alien Warfare: Character Select
Started by: The Shagg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Funny slutty is acceptable but not ****...

Soldier:
Name: Rashad Benton
Branch: Is it ok if I start with a different team that gets slaughtered and I run like hell while they want to stay the course and defend their territory?
Designation: Field Artillery and pilot/driver
Equipment: Nothing by the time he reaches you all except for a two way radio.
Specialty: CQC and distractions
Armor: Standard U.S army equipment
Weapons: Need help here
Army of(country): U.S.A.

I called my brother to help me with all of this military talk. Will we eventually be using military vehicles like tanks and MLRS's? If so I would like that to be my character's niche as the driver.

What are some Army issued shotguns if they use shotguns which probably wouldn't make much sense I suppose.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:11 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

the army uses shoguns alot actually. theyre much more useful in close quarters because they have a high stopping power and are easy to aim from the hip.

Mossberg 590

Scroll down to "Model 500 vs. model 590 vs. model 590A1".

Alternatively there's the M26 MASS shotgun that my character uses, which is a smaller and less potent version but is more convenient because it is attached to the under belly of your rifle... meaning that your assault rifle is both a rifle and a shotgun as opposed to the weapons being separate.

Last edited by AthenasTrgrFngr on Aug 24th, 2009 at 08:29 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:25 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
the army uses shoguns alot actually. theyre much more useful in close quarters because they have a high stopping power and are easy to aim from the hip.

Mossberg 590

Scroll down to "Model 500 vs. model 590 vs. model 590A1".

Alternatively there's the M26 MASS shotgun that my character uses, which is a smaller and less potent version but is more convenient because it is attached to the under belly of your rifle... meaning that your assault rifle is both a rifle and a shotgun as opposed to the weapons being separate.

Wow cool, would you mind if I used that too, or do you want to be the only one? Do they have any auto shotguns?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:36 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

you can sue the M26 if you want because ill probably be changing mine to the 590 anyway. i already have a grenade lanucher attached to my M16 so I cant attach the M26.

the only 2 semi-auto shotguns i know of are the SPAS-12 and the Benelli.

im thinking of changing my character altogether though... at first i wanted to be an automatic rifleman (heavy weapons) but i wanted to diversify.

but if wei is a CQC that means I can go ahead and be an auto-riflman...

Last edited by AthenasTrgrFngr on Aug 24th, 2009 at 08:52 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:44 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Hey the 2nd one is like the gun from L4D. I'm taking it. Thanks Carol, you're not as useless as the rumors say you are. stick out tongue

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 08:53 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

though you wouldnt know it by looking at the comics... -_-

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 09:07 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
though you wouldnt know it by looking at the comics... -_-

I love you love

She's still one of my favorites from MUA. Warbird's wrath, Prism, Nega-Blast, Luminous, she's awesome and still a great comic character.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 09:14 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

you know what im going to go ahead and change my characters role type. reposting...

Name: Allison J. Adams
Branch: Delta Team?
Designation: Automatic Rifleman
Equipment: Short-range two-way radio headset, NV goggles, ballistic goggles, flashlight, additional ammo clips, AA batteries, water canteen, several energy bars, spare socks, tactical gloves.
Specialty: Suppression Fire
Armor: Standard fatigues+flak jacket and helmet
Weapons: AK-103 assault rifle, M9 Berreta, Ka-Bar.
Army of(country): United States

decided to go with a compromise. the AK-103 has a fast enough RoF and has pretty much the biggest bullet you can put in an AR for optimal stopping power.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 10:44 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I like how she's still wondering if she's on the Delta Team. Must be from all that drinking Irish beer.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 11:16 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

um... i need some kind of backstory to really make an effective post. i dont know what the location is or what our objectives are or pretty much... anything. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 06:21 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

We area at the exit point of a huge Hazmat enclosure. We are sealed inside the city, and we are tasked with finding all the survivors we can, and bringing them back to the Hazmat Stations.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 01:23 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Civilian:
Name: Lana Rose
Job: Waitress
Skills: Perfect Balance, Runs Track for College Team.
Items: Purse - Contents: Make-up, Tazer, Wallet, Lighter, Cigarettes, Sun Glasses, Brush, Other Girly Things. stick out tongue
Specialty: Second Fastest Runner on her Track Team.
Clothing: Photo
Armor: None
Weapons: Tazer
Bio: She attends the near by Community College, Majoring in Science, and is on the Track Team. She has a part time Job as a Waitress at a 3 Star Resturaunt and gets good tips. She doesnt like to Accept help from people often because she always believes that One must be able to hold themselves up if they want to get anywhere in life, but she isnt stingy and Does accept help if she knows she really needs it.

((Hows that?))

Attachment: untitled - 002.jpg
This has been downloaded 23 time(s).

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 08:00 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

big grin scogo go go

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 08:05 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

What did you call me?! O.O

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 08:07 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

What time of day is it right now in the rp?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 08:08 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

o.o It's from King of the Hill...

It's early, early morning, like 6a.m.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 08:11 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Oh alright. So Technically we would be waking up around now right? I mean civilians. and we have no clue whats going on right? I mean you said our first post isnt supposed to be "OMG IM BEING ATTACKED!!" kind of post....

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 08:18 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

You can be fleeing, or running from them, but just don't enter in the aliens yet

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 08:19 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

wait a minute... Is it Aliens? Or Zombies? o.o

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 08:20 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I'll explain when the time is right. The Alien's are quadruped right now, but there will be more of them

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 08:21 PM