KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tomos- sign up and chat

Tomos- sign up and chat
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Tomos- sign up and chat

In the city of Tomos, humans live under rule of vampires. They are bread and raised to serve. Be them personal servant, a bleeder, or to mate. But if you were lucky, you’d become a pet. Human lives are short. And once they reach a certain age, they grow boring and useless. Therefore, they are sent to slaughter. Rebels are quickly found and destroyed. And so there is little to fear in Tomos… As long as you knew your place, anyways.
This city is not chaotic in any way. It is ruled with an iron fist. Stepping out of line is not an option.
Her name is Princess Kaspar. She is one of the few (and oldest) remaining Pure Bloods.
Here is where our story begins:
One night, a human got brave. He sent out word to the outside world, beyond the mountains and past the rolling desserts. His cry for help reached the ears of one woman. She is a scientist who recently discovered a way to enter parallel realms. The message came through, and she jumped into action. As for the brave soul who sent the message, he didn’t live to see dawn. Humans are fearful by nature, always looking over their shoulder since the Dark Ages. And that fear is what brought the brave man to his death. His companions heard of his deed and killed him that night. No vampires know of this. And few humans dare to remember. So all they can do is wait, and see who answers their prayers.
You my friends are the heroes. Create your own or use another. I will create characters to assist and give you guidance.

A hero can be anything from Hellboy to superman... ok so not superman but you get my idea. They can be from a different planet or of a different race. Have fun with your character. The more detailed you are, the more fun I can make this rp.

Make a bio that suits you. Since you will be finding most of the information about my character in the rp, I've left mine rather blank. But please fill yours as you see fit.

Here are the first few characters I will be playing:

Name: Princess Kaspar -vampire
Bio: No one knows how Princess Kapsar came to be. Soon after her birth, her mother died. And once she was old enough to care for herself (3) her father, King Eisen, disappeared. No servants were informed of how she came to be. So without a mother or father to tell the tail, no records were kept of her past. She knows little as well. Her life was the usually life of Royalty. Hundreds of Pure Bred horses for her to use as she wishes, thousands of servants (both human and vampire), the best of the best of anything she pleased. She was taught the ways of the higher class and had personal advisors to do the rest. Every week she would ride into town, but only after her horse was prepped and cleaned. She would stop and speak to as many humans and vampires as possible. It seems as though she actually cares about the people of Tomos. But she is quick to punish. She would never hold trial. She would never see the one who is accused. She would only hear the story from one vampire witness, and one human. From that she makes her decision.
Powers: All that people know of is the usual vampire stuff. She can’t fly, which is good considering she is afraid of heights. But she can walk through walls; bend metal as if it were foam, ect… But there is rumor of a horrible power that none has ever witnessed before.

Attachment: demetrios-empire-sophisticated-white--multi-color-beading-2008-3.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 05:27 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name: Sir Gilliad -vampire
Bio: Sir Ronald Gilliad has been the Military advisor since King Eisen ruled. He now serves Princess Kaspar. He has seen many a war. But he is secretly on the side of the humans. He hears of Princess Kaspars plans and sends warnings to the rebels by pigeon. He has been getting away with it for 970 years.
Powers: he is not a pure blood so he is limited to strength, speed, and hearing. His sense of smell was damaged in a previous battle.

Attachment: sir gilliad.jpg
This has been downloaded 86 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 05:28 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name: Lady Marie Todaish - human
Bio: Lady Todaish is Princess Kaspar’s personal servant and best friend. She too is of the rebels. Her father was the man who sent the message. She leads the effort to overthrow the vampires. She serves Princess Kaspar until she is dismissed, then races home to meet with her fellow humans. She was raised by Princess Kaspar after her father was killed. She wants to be the one to finish Princess Kaspar off. She owes her father that much at least.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 05:28 PM
DangerousBeauty

sorry I forgot the picture of Marie. This is it, I dont have a pic for Carrie yet.

Name: Professor Carrie Dryht
She’s the scientist. That’s all you’ll really need to know. You’ll get to ask questions and find out more when you all meet her.

Attachment: marie 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 88 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 05:31 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Name:Kikyo Killinger
Bio: His father was a man straight from Germany and his mother was Japanese. He has no idea how they met but they did and thus Kikyo's time became. Hes a rebel and he wants blood and revenge. His father was killed for pure game when Kikyo was age 13, and the day before his birthday. His mother was taken away when he was 19 and since then he has learned to sneak around the city without being caught. The most catious and of all the one who is least seen. He keeps a low profile. Everytime he manages to escape and from there he looks for his mother hours on end even some nights. He still hasnt found her at all. He prays one day he will unite with her and that maybe one day the vampires will all burn in hell. For now he just stays quiet and he stays hidden in the shadows. He would die trying to kill all the vampires if the opportunity struck

Last edited by Matr0shka on Aug 24th, 2009 at 05:55 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 05:52 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Char pic :3

Attachment: charchar.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:10 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Name: Luna
Bio: Luna's family were all killed by the vampires and she was brought up by a willing neighbour she sought all information and trained herself up to fight and learnt to wield a sword from a local blacksmith so she became a custom to using several weapons she manly uses the sword and bow gun but she can be flexible in using other weapons. she has learnt to keep to the shadows pretty well she wishes to seek revenge for all the pain that the vampires have brought to her fellow humans

here is a pic

Attachment: vampirehunter luna.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:28 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

so ar the vamps like uber powerful or somthing?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:31 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Lieutenant Jacob Book
Bio: Lieutenant Book had been in the dungeon of Tomos since before anyone could remember. He has been imprisoned for so very long, that no one could even recall what he did to be imprisoned. Since the average lifespan of vampires is unknown, they decided to put him to death. Through a very elaborate escape plan, Jacob managed to overthrow his captors and escape from their pursuit through the exploitation of very versatile set of skills that he picked up through his centuries of combat. Now, after his wrongful imprisonment, he wants revenge on his captors and vows to aid the resistance as much as he could, though what little there is.
Powers: Jacob can levitate through the air, but not full-on fly. He possesses great speed, but so do most run-of-the-mill vampires. Everything else is normal except his ability to blend into shadows and disappear completely.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:12 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

(please log in to view the image)

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:17 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Benjamin the Blind
Bio: Ben was an ancient vampire who suffered a vicious strike to the eyes when he was relatively 'young', so now he spends his eons of servitude being used by the Princess as a common servant, even though his fighting is unmatched, by even the mightiest of sighted foes.
Powers: He has an ancient pair of wings that he has never used to fly, mainly because he can not tell what condition they are in.

(Very, very, very, VERY, sorry about the triple post.)

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:21 PM
DangerousBeauty

its cool. I understand. We've all done it before. (I even did it in the ideas thread once)
quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
so ar the vamps like uber powerful or somthing?

no, only pure bloods.

shaggs i love your ideas. and the age is perfectly fine for him.

rememeber guys, i need people from other wolds. otherwise the rp isnt what its suppose to be. sorry if i didnt make that clear. we just need a couple who are not from here.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:26 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

like alien?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:30 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

what like parallel worlds sort of thing ?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:32 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Nikolai Kamarov
Bio: Nikolai is a soldier from another world that heard the plea for help. He and a squad of soldiers were sent into the field to see what had happened through an experimental process. It's obvious to see that the trip got them there, but left them with no way to get home, and now way to get supplies. Quickly, most of his squad is slaughtered, leaving only him and his Sergeant alive. Their firearms are mostly useless, but still pack a punch that the vampires have never seen before, and only really serve as a deterrent for weaker vampires, a solid end to the humans, a devastation to Half-breeds, and a shock-value to all around.
Powers: He has the power to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but he just ran out of bubble gum.

Name: Yuri Reznov
Bio: Reznov is Kamarov's commanding officer, and has been through many a battle with him. This is really the only reason that the two survived the attack from the vampires, while their allies were slaughtered. Now, Reznov resides within the dungeon of Tomos.
Powers: Mostly the same power as Kamarov, but still has a stick of gum left.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:35 PM
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BADGALcharlie26
what like parallel worlds sort of thing ?

yes!

thanks shaggs. But heads up: first thing once we open this rp, I'm sending people after you >smile

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:45 PM
DangerousBeauty

the human's side of town

Attachment: human homes.jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:46 PM
DangerousBeauty

vampiore side of town

Attachment: vampire homevaries in style.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:47 PM
DangerousBeauty

human clothes women

Attachment: peasant various colors.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:47 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:48 PM