KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tomos- sign up and chat

Tomos- sign up and chat
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Sounds good I'll put my wrath upon all of you soon. evil face

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 03:30 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

=P I wouldn't mess with a Russian who just saw most of his friends die.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 03:33 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

so how exactly should i enter i have a feeling the big window to get into this has closed

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 05:11 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Well technically we all JUST arrived. I suppose you could say you were transported there from your homeworld of where ever you are, to where we are.

That is, If DB agrees.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 07:16 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

yeah that would work. Just speak up and act as though you've been there the whole time.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 06:42 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Ive just entered back into it as though I have been there the whole time I didn't know how else to reenter so I hope its alright if not then I will change it.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 08:32 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

you're fine. Thats what I told another to do. ^^

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 05:15 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

cool, i might not be able to get on very much though sad curently all we have is a internet stick that i'm sharing with my parents

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 12:23 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

ill make it work

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 05:33 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

...Too late to join?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 10:48 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Neva! We havent really started yet. We are JUST going through the portal and DB hasnt responded to it yet. Im sure she will be okay if you make a person and just say you were there the entire time big grin

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 01:36 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

go right ahead

Old Post Sep 7th, 2009 08:09 PM
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name:Leon Stokes
Bio:Leon was an orphan who had been caring for himself since age 12. He had no friends. He looked up to only one person. Sensei Riku. His Sensei taught him how to protect himself with a select sword called the Soul Devour(i cant spell). His sensei later died after he was trapped in the fire. Ready to get off his boring planet Leon stowed away on a rocket going towards another planet. He was eventually found and threw of the ship in space. But when he was thrown off with no air into space a gravitational pull took him to a planet where he landed in an are with broken trees and a sign pointing towards the north saying: City of Tosmos

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 7th, 2009 08:31 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WingBlade
Restricted

Account Restricted

is that ok?

Attachment: hiei91_display.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Thank to TxG

Old Post Sep 7th, 2009 08:32 PM
WingBlade is currently offline Click here to Send WingBlade a Private Message Find more posts by WingBlade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

yep

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 12:25 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
go right ahead

Thanks! big grin

Can I play as a Human, or no...?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 05:33 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

shaggs is playing as a human i think. and shadow is too.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 08:33 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

my guy is a human in power armor, so he looks like a robot but isn't

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 08:38 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I have two humans, and two vampires

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 09:38 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Awesome. I'll make my CS tomorrow then. smile

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 12:11 AM