KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Medieval Reigns - Role Play

Medieval Reigns - Role Play
Started by: BADGALcharlie26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Perish tilted her head slightly, confused that Guinevere and Lancelot were running away, she merely followed at a drone-like pace, not a care in the world, not even for the soldiers behind her that were slowly making their way out of the cloud of darkness she'd left behind.

The darkness clung to them strangely, yet they were able to wipe it off themselves like it was just some kind of oil, the cloud quickly dissapated when they all started pulling away and throwing the darkness off them, the spell lost effect from physical dispersion and lack of concentration.
The soldiers looked around and only just saw the black knight approaching a stairwell where several other soldiers had charged down after Guinevere and Lancelot.

There were so many invaders, Perish wasn't entirely sure what to do about it all as she wasn't all that interesting in fighting much right now, the people she was following appeared to have been captured, perhaps she should run too?

"You're extremely outnumbered now, so you're coming with us to see Mordred," a soldier's voice said in a dark triumphant tone, came from behind her as soldiers surrounding her with blades.
It was interesting how their courage came from simple things like weapons and numbers, such fragile things yet so dearly treasured by the weak and the simple-minded.

"Outnumbered for what?" Perish inquired, again seeming to be genuinely confused, "Why must I go see Mordred?"

"What...? There's a load of us, so there's no way you're going to win the fight," the soldier tried to explain, though he sounded rather bewildered, "So you're going to come with us to Mordred, you got no say in the matter unless you feel like being dead."

Perish was so confused, the living acted so strangely and said such strange things, she had trouble understanding them. She couldn't see why she shouldn't go see Mordred, these soldiers would probably keep pestering her otherwise and stabbing her otherwise, as if her existence wasn't already miserable enough.
One soldier reached to pull the sword out of her hand but gasped and retracted when his hand touched hers.

"She's cold like ice!" the soldier exclaimed.
"Just shut up and take her sword," another soldier said irritably.
"You take it," the first said. So the second just growled and gripped Perish's hand, he too jolted back in surprise.
"What are you...?" the second soldier inquired.
"What are you?" Perish returned, which the soldier just growled again.
"Drop your sword," the soldier demanded.
"...Why?" Perish inquired, "I thought we were supposed to be going to Mordred? You're wasting my time again."
With that, Perish moved forwards, pushing through the crowd of soldiers with her left hand, while they all had the intention to block her path they couldn't help but scramble away from her touch, a few tried stabbing her and got no where.

"Attacked again...?" Perish wondered aloud, holding her left hand against the fresh wound, pulling it away covered in blood. She'd lost quite a bit of this red substance, her head felt a little light and she was a little out of energy. She started concentrating, increasingly harder as her dark powers stretched out.
Blood left all over the area began travelling across the floor in steady streams toward her, her own blood on her armour travelled back up into the gaps and cut their way into her flesh to re-enter her blood stream, as most of the blood did as it reached her feet, travelling up along her leg armour and into the gaps, the blood on her dripping sword travelled up the blade, along the hilt and entered through her gauntlet.
Her flesh reknitted over the wounds and she suddenly felt much warmer, the fresh blood pulsating through her veins with residual life energy.

This had quite sufficiently creeped out the crowd of soldiers, and they just stood their motionless as Perish began walking away off to find Mordred. Fortunately though, she spotted Lancelot and Guinevere being carried away and decided to follow them all the way to the throne room, though being a much slower walker she got there a little later.

((lol sorry about the big post, got carried away again xD))

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 07:03 AM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Guinevere woke up with a start and sat up she was soaking wet after that Ice cold water had been poured over her and Lancelot,She glanced over at him and shook him a bit and then he too woke up she looked around the throne room and then saw Mordred sitting on her late husband's throne anger filled her seeing him sit there with a victorious look on his face and could only summon up three words to say "How...Dare....You! "she said to Mordred with sheer contempt.

Last edited by TxG on Aug 26th, 2009 at 05:08 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 05:00 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

seeing Mordred sitting upon the late Arthur's throne made Lancelot sick to his stomach and felt a burning anger deep inside of him he felt for his sword but it had been taken by the nearby guards who were holding all of their weapons, he put his arm on Guinevere's shoulder and then waited to see what Mordred was going to do next.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 05:35 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Mordred smirked at Guinevere's remark and knew instantly what she was referring to "why Guinevere! don't you think this befits me " he said stroking his hand down the side of the throne "It is almost as though It was made for me...Don't you think ? " he said In a rhetorical sort of way and then glanced up at Morgana who was cackling with laughter.

Meanwhile On A Ship On The English Channel

Rillian and the knights were preparing for a huge storm that had picked up in the last few hours he and the knights was helping out the crew by securing the nets and making sure everying was secure.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 07:33 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Once again outside the castle, Elindil found the windows of the throne room, and peered through them, balancing on Aroc's back. He felt the presence of a rat, hiding out under Arthur's throne, and reached out to it. The cowardly creature tried to run away, but Elindil calmed it and started listening to what each of them were saying. Once he had a good hold on the rat, he signaled Aroc to fly around to the roof, out of sight of the guards.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:06 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Guinevere gave Mordred one contemptuous look "You will never be king. and you have no right to come charging in here whilst we are all mourning and you sit there on my husband's throne asking me how It looks upon you? It's revolting It makes me want to vomit " she said seething with every breath.

Lex was tightening the ropes to the side of the deck of the ship and made sure they were securley fastened,He glanced up at the stormy sky and thought to himself that this was going to be a rough ride.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:23 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Perish idly strolled into the throne room, apparently in the middle of a discussion between the man on the throne and Guinevere and Lancelot. Soldiers had followed Perish in and surrounded her with weapons that she wasn't paying attention to, as she was busy looking at the man on the throne.
It definitely wasn't Arthur, what had happened to the good king anyway? Perish's track of time was a little broken and distorted because she no longer slept, days melded into one another until there were an indistinguishable blur of events, with only significant occurrences providing some kind of landmark in time for her.
She began to remember hearing Arthur had died, his son had gone off someplace with the knights of the round table, she couldn't recall exactly when it happened mostly because she wasn't really concerned.

Arthur had been a kind man, he hadn't tried to remove her from the kingdom or the crypts where she often dwelt, Perish didn't know why but didn't care either, only that she was allowed to go back there.

"Your majesty, what do you want us to do with this one?" one of the soldiers called out respectfully to Mordred, indicating the nonchalant black knight standing not far from the door mostly surrounded by soldiers.

"Your soldiers told me to come see you," Perish said, not sure of the reasons for anything.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 11:09 PM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Mordred took his focus of Guinevere for a mere second and glanced over at the Black knight who did look oddly familiar to him "Bring her forward to me so I can get a good look at her "he said Eyeing her with curiosity "oh and while your at it get these two" Pointing at Guinevere and Lancelot "and take them to my castle I don't want them anywhere near Camelot I'm sure they will be comfortable in a venom filled dungeon "he said and then laughed menacingly.

Rillian came over to Lex who seemed busy in his job in tightening the ropes "Good work Lex. This storm is really going to blow in strong "he said and glanced at the storm clouds that were blowing in from the north.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:51 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

The soldiers were a little reluctant to grab Perish, though fortunately they didn't need to because Perish was walking over to Mordred on her own accord, not really paying a great deal of attention. Mordred wanting to see her better? She couldn't really figure out why he would request such a thing.
Perish looked over at Guinevere and Lancelot absently as she walked passed them, no emotion showed in her actions to depict anything, she just continued over before Mordred with several soldiers kind of trying to enforce control on her but also trying to keep their distance.

Perish sheathed her sword on her back before reaching up and easing her helmet off, letting her pure white hair snake out and rest about her shoulders, her vibrant red eyes showed no thought or emotion, like Perish was empty.

"You wished to see me better?" Perish confirmed, cradling her skull helmet before her chest.

((Dwarf time!! huge post again sorry Dx))

Though Camelot was being taken over by darker powers, the activity in the local tavern of the Jousting Kegs had not lessened in the slightest, a humongous drunken brawl had broken out and had been going for ages, tankards, chairs, tables, people flying everywhere, copious amounts of ale was consumed and the air was thick with yelps of pain and roars of ferocious yet clumsy battle.
Even the guards were having incredible difficultly trying to keep the peace, usually getting pulled in and pummeled senseless by half-conscious ruffians. Amongst it all, brawlers randomly seemed to be keeling over and letting out a loud 'Oof' as if hit by something, before collapsing to the floor, something invisible was hitting them.
Well, it was invisible purely because people were too drunk to look a foot down at a dwarf raging around fists flying, but he didn't stay 'invisible' forever.
There was a big delirious smile on Raijar's drunken visage as he randomly charged about throwing his fist around, not caring where it went, brawlers started hitting him back but their fists really just bounced off the stout little brawler, unless of course they hit his head, then they broke their fingers.
The dwarf was incredibly outnumbered, most of the brawlers had turned on him, not that Raijar noticed or cared, he was merrily dancing about punching and being punched in turn, eventually timing his punches with an upbeat tune the dwarves often played during bar fights, -scratch that, an upbeat tune the dwarves played all the time.
The result ended up being a chorus of 'Oof's and 'Argh!'s and 'Ow!'s perfectly to the rhythm and almost to the tone of the song, punching different people like an exotic xylophone, he made his own orchestra in the middle of the brawl.

Raijar looked about and saw his 'xylophone' was slowly collapsing to the floor, and he fell over as he burst out laughing a very loud and merry laugh, a deep, belly laugh. He blearily reached across the floor for a broken tankard on the ground that was half-filled with ale, draining it awkwardly with a big grin on his face.
He then sat up and looked around, laughing again at the piles of collapsed humans.
“Tha'll teach ye, ye sissy humans! As bad as the pansy elfs!” Raijar roared, raising a fist triumphantly as he got up, staggering back over to the bar and climbing up onto a stool, banging the bar for another ale, dropping some coins.
“More o' ye sissy ale!” Raijar demanded loudly, still banging his fist on the bar, adding a few more dents to it, the barkeep just grumbled at the obnoxious dwarf and brought over another foaming tankard.
“Camelot's being invaded and you're still worried about ale!?” the barkeep said exasperatedly.
“Bah! It's bein' invaded by ye sissy humans, why should I care?” Raijar returned, “They'd not get passed the first line if it were dwarves defending!”
And with that, Raijar drained his tankard in record time and swayed off over to the weapon racks where his axe was. The activity had finished here, he might as well go brawling with these soldiers, so he slung his axe onto his back and moved out of the Jousting Kegs, looking up at the castle with a grunt. The masonry was alright... only just...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:36 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Mordred studied Perish with interest as she was standing in full view in front of his eyes he glanced up and down and then looked into her red eyes as though searching her soul "You look familiar to me... Do I know you ? " he said with an intriguing voice and then glanced over at the guards who were still holding Guinevere and Lancelot "I thought I gave you orders Get them out of my sight at once " he said seething through his teeth.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 09:34 AM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Perish tilted her head a little, looking at Mordred for any signs of familiarity, it was possible he knew her, but she didn't know exactly how as her memory was a little broken. She wondered how anyone could know her, as she wandered the world like a lost little lamb, always returning to the crypts of Camelot eventually, no matter how long she leaves for.

"I cannot say if you know me, I can recognise you as anyone could, beyond that my mind is too torn to remember," Perish explained blankly, before looking to the ring on her left hand, "I was a simple farmer once, wedded to a knight, I am unaware of how I would have met you."
As she gaze upon the ring, the suppressed emotions in the depths of their mind manifested as a single tear, falling down her cheek and landing on the ring.

Meanwhile, Raijar was trudging along towards the castle gates, finding dozens and dozens of soldiers awaiting him.
"Yes! More o' ye sissy humans to beat!" Raijar cheered before moving into an outright charge, the soldiers jumped to attention and brought their weapons to bear, not entirely sure how to respond to a lone dwarf attempting to assail a small army of soldiers.
Thing being, Raijar had no intention of fighting them just yet...
"This..." Raijar began loudly with a strange fierceness.
"Is..." he continued, his voice increasing in volume as he got ever closer, he sucked in a huge breath prior to his next word.
"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!!" the roar was deafening and it just kept going and going, the furious little dwarf crashed thunderously into the soldiers.
THUTHUTHUDTHUDTHUDTHUTHUTHUD, as the soldiers were thrown flying away from the 3 foot cannonball, recklessly plowing on through, still bellowing that same word at the top of his lungs, head forward, feet pounding against the ground as he crashed through.

"Holy hell, close the gate!!" one soldier said in shock as he saw the dwarf charging, the portcullis quickly fell into place, sealing off Raijar's entrance. Or did it...
The dwarf altered course, still screaming his warcry, and went through the wall like it didn't exist. The soldiers blinked in bewilderment, looking down the wall at where the dwarf had gone.
Raijar had passed right through the stone wall like a ghost, merely shaking the masonry a bit from his passage. The soldiers heard the screaming dwarf behind them, they spun about and saw the little 3 foot warrior charging straight for the walls of the castle keep, disappearing right through them.
"WHAT THE HELL!!??" the soldier shouted, bewildered beyond imagining.

Inside the castle there seemed to be a muffled yell echoing through the halls, its source most likely far away by how quiet it was. Quite randomly it jumped up a few decibels as if the source was suddenly closer, persisting at that volume for a bit until it did it again, and again, jumping up drastically in volume.
Right until a dwarf entered the throne room via a wall, still screaming that same word only now without the walls between him it rang through the room with deafening clarity, before he positively crashed into countless guards as he made a beeline to the other side of the room and disappeared through the wall, his yell dropping a few decibels drastically as he went through a few walls, you could tell where he was at all times just from where his yell was coming from.
Quite suddenly he emerged into the throne room again from a different direction, making a beeline across the room to the opposite wall, stomping on half a dozen guards that were in the way, and disappeared again.

The doors burst open and the dwarf appeared, still screaming at the top of his lungs, charging right for the thrones. Though suddenly it looked as if he had tripped or something a few feet from his target.
"AAAA-ijar...?" Raijar said, rather dumbstruck as he fell through the floor.

There was an incredibly loud crash as a dwarf smashed into the floor of the basement underneath the throne room, followed by many choice curses at human masons.

((omg another big post, I can't help myself Raijar is too fun!))

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:13 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT !!!! "Mordred said cursing at everyone within the throne room he had he fingers stuck inside his ears as he could still hear the dwarfs warcry which was deafining and now was starting to bug him.
Morgana looked bewildered but walked over to the fallen guards kicking several as they groaned after the dwarf had crashed into them "YOU USELESS LUMPS! GET UP AND FIND THAT DWARF THIS INSTANT AND KINDLY SHUT HIM UP!!! "Morgana cursed menancingly.
(lol love Rajir )

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:35 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Guinevere and Lancelot were both bound and tied with ropes and was still shocked at the dwarf but coudn't help laughing to themselves as it was funny even just to see Mordred and Morgana in an uproar state and hoped that the dwarf woudn't get caught by the guards. Lex glanced at Rillian and nodded in agreement "aye sire It is a wee wind that Is blowing in from the north It is going to be a rough one I hope your not one to be queazy "he said as he looked down at the sea.

Last edited by TxG on Aug 27th, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:10 AM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Perish blinked, her ears assailed like never before, she looked around for the source and barely glimpsed a stout figure zip through the wall like a ghost. When he finally crashed into the basement below Perish looked a little intrigued.
"He certainly had a lot of energy," Perish remarked a little vacantly, staring at the floor where the dwarf had disappeared. It was strange seeing something so full of life, the yell still rang in her ears even though the dwarf had stopped because of his fall. Sound an wild outburst of energy, the yell was, the ringing in her ears was like proof he existed, there was not even a shadow of a doubt that there was a very loud dwarf currently occupying the basement.

Curses continued to issue, apparently fairly loudly as they could still be faintly heard in the throne room, heavy thuds signifying the dwarf walking up some sort of staircase, before he met a dozen guards that had gone after him.
"Time fer fightin'!" Raijar crowed, balling up his fists and wound up an incredible punch, knocking a guard out cold immediately upon sinking that fist into his stomach.
Many more thuds and crashes could be heard as fists flew and things broke, eventually a door opened and the dwarf waltzed in whistling a catchy tune like the dwarves played in bar- all the time, positively bouncing on the spot as he looked for more opponents.
More opponents charged him, several met a hard fist and a cold nap on the floor, others tried to strike Raijar but he punched their swords in half.

The soldiers staggered back in bewilderment at their broken blades, looking back at the dwarf who had stone fists all of a sudden, still swinging them around merrily.
He caught the feet of a pair of fleeing guards at some point, and began spinning wildly, around and around and around, the guards attempted to reach down at Raijar but the momentum straightened them out as the dwarf spun swinging them around.
The spinning only increased more and more wildly, until they were little more than blurs. Quite suddenly Raijar fell over with a loud crash, a little confused at what unbalanced him as he sat up and looked around.
He had a pair of boots in his hands, their owners absent from them, one had made an incredible crack in the wall where they had careened away from the dwarf and crashed into the wall, the other had completely annihilated a whole score of guards trying to go attack Raijar.

Raijar tossed the boots aside and jumped to his feet, ready to fight, when he fell through the floor again.
CRASH
More curses followed, now migrating to the human mason's mothers and such.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:15 AM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

two of the guards dragged both he and Guinevere who were both still tied up with rope through the corridor crashing sounds could be heard from the lower floors beneath them and more yelling sounds, he found It quite amusing and hoped that the dwarf would come back near them and distract the guards so that he and Guinevere could seize the oppotunity to escape.

TxG your wicked awesome

Last edited by silenthawk on Aug 27th, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 12:15 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Mordred was getting angry with every second as the noise was beginning to get on his nerves "Incompetent fools can't they do anything right It's just one dwarf for crying out loud....and where's Merlin ?" he said to his minions and he stood up and blasted electricity like energy at his minions who were squealing in pain "DON'T JUST STAND THERE FIND HIM OR ELSE " he threatened waving his hand daring to blast them once more.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:58 PM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

The storm began to pick up with sheer force Captain James Silver was grapsing the wheel on the deck "whooooohoooo aye my shipmates the sea is really talking " As the ship began to rock back and forth and up and down upon the rough waves that were getting higher and higher water was pouring in on the deck he glanced a little at Prince Rillian who looked like he was turning the shade of green and he shouted up to him "If your going to be sick sire then be sick to the left " his right eye winked meaning to the left of Rillian's side over deck.

TxG your wicked awesome

Last edited by silenthawk on Aug 27th, 2009 at 05:50 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 05:48 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Rillian took a deep breath and signalled to the Captain that It was alright a huge wave came crashing over the side of the deck soaking most of the crew and the knight's, and Rillian ran over by the captain and helped him steer the wheel,A loud noise coming from the dephs of the sea could be heard making the Captain and Rillian both look at each turning their heads around at the same time something began to rise from the sea and that made everyone on the ship gaze up in surprise despite the heavy rain and the crashing over the waves somrthing had been awaken from It's sleep.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:35 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Guinevere hoped that the dwarf would come back and distract the guards long enough for them to get their weapons which was in a sack that was being carried by one of the guards.

Lex glanced up as he saw a large serpent rise out from the dephs of the rough sea brushing the rain from out of his eyes he shouted to the knights to get their weapons ready and prepare to fight.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 09:24 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

The dwarf's warcry was too much for the poor rat, Elindil tried to keep it alive, but its tiny heart finally gave out. Thinking that this would be as good a time as any to make an entrance, he proceeded as follows.

"Aroc, fly around to the window, we're going inside."

"Inside? How?"

"I have an idea. Anyway, we have to go help the Queen and Lancelot! But we have to be sneaky, we have to get in without any of them noticing us."

"Well, that'll be easy, wont it?"

"Oh, sarcasm, huh? Lets see you come up with anything better."

"All right, I will. Here's what we'll do: I fly high into the air to build momentum in a dive, then smash straight through the window. Its simple. And it doesn't matter if they see us, we're bigger than them."

"Hmm, no. We're gonna do it my way. You fly us around, and I use one of my diamond arrows to cut a large hole for us to fly through."

"Whatever."

Aroc did as Elindil said, flying back to the stained glass windows. Very carefully, the elf took a leather case out of his quiver. Inside were three beautiful diamond arrows. He selected the first one, leaving the case on Aroc's back. He stood up with the arrow, and very precisely started cutting a hole in the window. Once the hole was big enough for even Aroc to fly through, he instructed the Griffin to put a claw in the window, and carefully pop it out. Once done, they flew easily through, Elindil putting his gloves back on, getting ready to shoot more guards. This had been happening during Raijar's rampage, so no one noticed the huge bird-lion and his rider slowly floating into the room.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:02 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote