KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Medieval Reigns - Role Play

Medieval Reigns - Role Play
Started by: BADGALcharlie26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Guinevere turned her head towards Laveda and her horse "Well....sort of we have to get as far away from the castle as we can.We must find Merlin the lady in the lake should help us locate him I remember Arthurs stories about her " she said in a slightly saddened tone.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 12:41 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Laveda didn’t really understand who this person was, or who they were talking about, but she was more than willing to help. She turned Paladin to the side and removed the saddle bags, placing them into her nap sack. She took the saddle off and let it fall to the ground. “Well since you want to get going so quickly, do you need a ride? Your Griffin there had some trouble I see. We’d be more than happy to take one of you to ease the load.” Paladin glanced back at Laveda and shook his head. Laveda kicked his side and pulled back on the reins. “Quit it. You have no say in the matter so mind your manners, or I’ll feed you to something.” Paladin laid his ears back and lowered his head in defeat.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 03:09 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Perish walked over to the riders a little silently at first, listening to what they were saying. Get away from the castle? But Elias was here... Maybe it was time for her to move on? Move on to what?
She just felt drawn to Guinevere and Lancelot, it made her long for her old life before her fall, they reminded her of her old self, and she wanted to remember, she wanted to have a purpose in... undeath...?

"Can I... come with you?" Perish asked them a little vacantly, "Perhaps... I could help? Somehow..."
Mordred had wanted her to find Merlin too, so perhaps this was the best choice of action? It seemed logical enough, and she wanted to follow them anyway, if only to keep remembering.

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!"
Raijar had forgotten all other words now, but he still found it fun to just shout out that one word as if it were a song in itself. He was thinking of finishing the rest of his not-so-emergency rations when he thought he saw something odd.
A giant bird with legs...?
He blinked blearily a few times, swaying on the spot for a moment before he decided to get closer to see, moving up to about two feet away from the beast before he could properly see it.
After a bit of thought he discovered it was a Griffin, so he just shook the matter off and went to walk off again, sucking in a deeeep breath.
"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Tha gold'n broo fe me 'n yoo!"
Well at least he figured out some of the words again... Didn't help that he was still screaming it at the top of his lungs.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 03:47 AM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Guinevere nodded and climbed off the gryffin she walked a little to the horse Paladin and glanced at him and was weary about him as he didn't seem too happy to be giving her a ride she hesitated for a moment and looked at laveda " are you sure It's alright? your horse don't seem too pleased to give me a ride " she said and then glnced once more at the horse.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 12:29 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Laveda smiled sweetly and gave Paladin a good kick in the ribs. (On the opposite side that Guinevere was standing on of course, just so she wouldnt see) "Oh dont mind him. He's just a grumpy old man. Come on then." She reached out her hand to help Guinevere up. Paladin sighed heavily, but his mood seemed to brighten a bit after that swift kick to the ribs. He'd get Laveda back later.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2009 05:21 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Elindil looked back at his remaining passenger and jumped off himself.

*ahem* "Lancelot, is it? I hope you fancy a jog. Aroc's plum tired, and won't be able to fly us anywhere, especially not with all of your armor. So, we go on foot."

"Actually, I'm fine. I could probably carry both of you quite far."

"That's OK, have your rest. I think I'll see how far Mr. Macho can get without anything to ride on. Ha, he'll probably pass out before we've gone ten miles!"

Laughing to himself, he laid down on the green grass of Camelot's surrounding countryside, and waited.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2009 10:01 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

It appeared that they hadn't heard Perish, not even registering her existence. It was not unknown to her for that to happen, some people didn't want her to exist, hoping if they ignored her she'd go away. Maybe these people were the same? But they seemed to happy and good to be frightened of her or disgusted of her, she didn't understand what was going on.
Then again, they completely ignored the screaming dwarf walking right by them, what kind of people were they? Did they even exist? Did she even exist?
Perhaps she was just a ghost, but if so, what was the dwarf?

Raijar was still walking along in a zigzag pattern, trying to remember the words of another drinking song as he'd gotten bored with the other one. Quite suddenly a black gauntleted hand clamped over his shoulder, he stopped in surprise and turned about, looking up and blinking blearily a few times as he peered at the person.
A human black knight? Looked female from the armour modifications, the smith of the armour was a bit strange, it almost seemed half decent to a dwarf's standards, though it had flimsy bones attached to it.
"What ye be wantin lass?" Raijar inquired, not bothering to guess why a strange knight was interrupting him.

"What are you?" Perish asked in sincere curiousity, but Raijar burst out laughing.
"Yer funny lass, I like yoo, I'd buy ye a drink but I forgot where the alehouse was," Raijar said, looking around, before moving over to the group once more and waved his hands about.
"Oi yoo lot! Where's de alehouse!?" Raijar asked, blinking a few times before he realised he was talking to a huge horse, he leaned slightly to one side to see who was mounted on it, but fell over from being unbalanced.
From what he could see there was a pansy elf in the saddle and a sissy human standing beside, both were women, though he couldn't see anything else yet, the dwarven ale was still going strong.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 01:55 AM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Guinevere was very grateful to Laveda and smiled at her " thank you for your assistance " she said with a smile, she turned
her head towards Lancelot and gave a little nod meaning to say all was well as she saw Lancelot's slightly worried face.
Meanwhile in the crows nest at the top of the ship Lex was still preparing to attack the beast as it continued to lunge at the crew and the knights aimed a spear to target It's neck and waited for the right moment to strike it.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 03:58 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Rillian baited for the serpent to come near them and he told his men to keep firing at it,he watched in horror as the serpents eyes caught sight of Lex and leered It's tongue out and went towards him " LEX WATCH OUT " Rillian shouted " Take it down " he called to the knights and signalled for Lex to strike it.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 07:32 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Raijar waved a bit more before shrugging the matter off, they probably didn't know where the tavern was anyways, so the dwarf headed off in a random direction, trusting his dwarven senses to guide him.
"Iss okay, I'm sher I can find it," Raijar said, nodding vigorously as he marched off.
Perish wasn't entirely sure what to do, but the dwarf seemed to want to buy her a drink, she gave one last look at Guinevere and Lancelot before following the stout warrior mindlessly.
The townsfolk gave the pair quite an array of strange stares, a merry little drunk dwarf swaying along the street with a very macabre and black knight following silently behind.

Somehow the dwarf managed to find the tavern, Perish was a little impressed but didn't really show it, content with just following the dwarf. She felt at peace following someone, as if it made her feel like she had a purpose in life/undeath, even if it was just a friendly dwarf.
Perish followed Raijar inside the Jousting Kegs and looked around a little strangely at the mess, the drunks hanging around and the many people sitting about laughing and talking over a tankard of ale.
The atmosphere was quite enjoyable, if a little unorthodox, at least people found happiness somewhere, perhaps Perish may find happiness here too?

Raijar climbed up onto a stool and banged the bar once more, more coins scattered out across the bar.
"More o' ye sissy ale! An' one fer me friend 'ere too!" Raijar demanded, the barkeep came over looking rather unimpressed.
"I wish you would run out of money so you would stop coming here!" the barkeep said in exasperation, to which Raijar just laughed.
"Ya durned fool, dwarves don' run out of drinkin' money!" Raijar said, laughing as he pulled out his trusty tankard.
The barkeep just sighed and started filling tankards, sliding them over to the pair, Perish looked at the over-sized cup with the frothing amber liquid within, she merely took her helmet off and rested it on the bar.

"Cheers lass!" Raijar said merrily, raising his tankard, Perish looked at the dwarf strangely, raising the tankard given to her in attempt to mimic Raijar. The dwarf clinked their tankards together before taking a long swig out of his, Perish again looked at the tankard awkwardly before going for a sip. She jumped a little at the bitter taste as it struck her tongue, not entirely understanding the hype about such a bland substance, though the fact she didn't need to actually drink added to that.

"Why are you so happy about such a liquid?" Perish queried the dwarf, still eyeing the ale in confusion, Raijar seemed to find this also ridiculously funny, perhaps he had already drunk far too much?
"Lass, I like you," Raijar said, nearly falling off his stool as he laughed, "This brew is barely better than bathwater! How could I be happy about it?"
"Then why drink it?" Perish asked, watching the foam slide down the side of the tankard and leak over her gauntleted hands, though she didn't do anything to respond to it.
"Why do anything?" Raijar returned, taking another long drain from the tankard. Perish couldn't really find an answer to that, so she looked at the ale once more and took another sip. Still bitter and bland, but a strange light burning sensation to the back of her throat, she could drink it, so she figured she might as well.
Perish tipped the tankard up as she took a longer and longer drain from it, not even pausing to breathe, emptying the tankard in seconds and wiping the foam from her mouth as she set it back down.
Raijar simply watched her in awe, swaying about on his stool, blinking in surprise.
"Lass, yer my new best friend! ... What'd ya say ye name was?" Raijar asked.
"Perish," Perish replied, though she couldn't recall telling him earlier.
"I'm Raijar!" Raijar said, holding out a hand, Perish took it and looked at the dwarf curiously, "Wow lass, yer a mite cold, barkeep! Get this lass another drink! Somethin' to warm her toes."
More coins hit the bar, dwarves truly didn't run out...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 10:29 AM
DangerousBeauty

Laveda nodded and smiled sweetly. “Not a problem, My Lady.” She reached down and took Guinevere’s arm, easily lifting her up and placing her on Paladin. She had Guinevere sitting in front of her, incase whoever they were running from caught up with them. With Laveda behind Guinevere, it would leave Laveda free to fight and keep Guinevere safe. “Don’t bother with the reins; just tell him what to do.” She glanced down at the two beside the Griffin. “Who were you running from?”

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 03:12 PM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Captain Silver was still grasping the wheel to the ship and was taking all his effort to steer it what with the weight of the beast and It's attacks were pressing down too hard against the deck silver wasn't sure how much more the vessel could take " Argh me shipmates hurry and take that thing down, the ship can't stand the weight of the wretched beast she will go down a cropper if you don't hurry " he shouted and quickly took a swig of whisky from his flask and steered on.

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 06:48 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Lancelot looked over Laveda " we are running from Mordreds army and they won't give up easily look this Isn't the time for explanations not meaning to be rude or ungrateful " he answered and glanced back as he could see the army gaining on them and quickly.

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 06:52 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Laveda smiled sweetly. “I was waiting on you two, My Lord. Not to be rude of course… Go now, we’ll follow you and the Griffin.” She gave Paladin a tap with her heel and spoke some commands to him in elfish. He turned his head and flicked his ears in understanding. Laveda took Guinevere’s hands and tangled her fingers in Paladin’s main. “Hang on. No matter what happens, just hang on. He’ll take you away from any danger. Don’t stop and don’t look back.” She pulled an arrow from the quiver on her back and notched an arrow.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 07:00 PM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

Lancelot gave an approving nod " Are you sure you will be able to keep with us?" Lancelot asked gazing at paladin who was staring at him with dangerous eyes as he most probably found it an insult to ask such a question " Right ok onward " he called out to the gryffin and it started to take off.

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 07:08 PM
DangerousBeauty

Paladin was indeed glairing at the man and gave a dissaproving snort as he followed. Laveda, on the other hand, had turned around after Paladin had started forward. She was now facing the oncoming army. She drew back, and let her first arrow fly. It flew far before glinting off of a soldiers helmat. That was a warning shot."He has a long gait, My Lady. So the ride shouldnt be too bumpy. Forgive me for not having a side saddle for you."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 07:16 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Lex clenched his spear tight in his fists and grasped it tight whilst sliding his finger to make sure the pointed was has sharp as it needed to be seizing his chance the beast slither and charge head on for him he wanted the beast as close to him as possible he had one chance to get it right, as it got close enough a arrow shot made the beast turn It's head slightly he heard one of the knights shout out " Now Lex "
With that he lunged the spear sinking it deep in It's neck.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 08:56 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Guinevere smiled in a appreciate way for all her help and glanced back " That is alright I can manage without it , you have a magnificent horse " she said clenching the reigns in her hand but not tightly has she didn't want to pull tightly to cause discomfort to paladin.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 09:10 PM
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Perish looked at the next brew in her tankard a little nonchalantly, she really had no motivation of her own to actually drink it, but Raijar was merrily drinking away beside her so she felt inclined to follow suit, again not even pausing to breathe as she up-ended the tankard and fluidly drank the entire contents in one go.
Raijar clapped his hands and laughed, this Perish seemed to be a pretty damn good drinker.
"Alroight, alroight, I'm gonna race ye this time, barkeep! Fill her up again!" Raijar said loudly as he turned, but the barkeep was already there with another tankard frothing with ale, sliding it over to Perish looking rather unimpressed, even though he was making a small fortune.

"Race...?" Perish asked, taking the new tankard within her hands and looking at the dwarf curiously.
"Drink all ye ale as fast as ye can! Go!" Raijar said quickly before lifting his tankard to his lips, Perish jumped a little and did the same, draining this tankard like the last two. Though of course Raijar had some ancient dwarven drinking techniques, he wasn't technically drinking the ale as much as letting it pour directly down his throat, even then he only just beat Perish.
Raijar burped loudly and turned to Perish, laughing again.
"That was fun, another round!" Raijar said with a silly grin on his face.

After about four more rounds Raijar was buying Perish more and more drinks more out of curiousity than anything else, she seemed to be able to drink copious amounts of ale with little to no effect, utterly amazing in the dwarf's opinion, she had the fortitude of some of the toughest dwarves out there.

So after about the fourteen ale, Raijar just had to ask:
"Lass, yer almost a better drinker than I am, I'm ashamed to say, how can ye do it?" Raijar asked in awe of this woman.
"I don't know," Perish said with a shrug, "You buy me a drink, so I drink it, is that wrong?"
Raijar just laughed at her again, her strange behaviour was rather amusing to the dwarf, he just pat her on the back like a good buddy.
"Damn ye still cold, barkeep-"
Another slammed on the bar before Raijar could finish, surprising the dwarf a little as he blinked a few times at the tankard as it was slid over to Perish once more, who held it in her hands again but was remaining rather motionless, just sitting there staring at the tankard.

Something was happening in her head, it was creeping up on her very slowly but surely, working its way into her mind and disorientating her. Perish shook her head a little to try and clear it, and nearly fell off the bar stool in response.
"What's happening...?" Perish mumbled as she took her hands away from the tankard and to her head, swaying a little on the bar stool.
Now Raijar was shocked.
"Ye never been drunk afore!?" Raijar said in shock, fortitude of the sturdiest dwarf and this was the first time she'd touched the ale, he was nearly speechless.
It was such a strange feeling, the world decided to slowly tip, until she slid backwards off the barstool and landed flat on her back on the floor with a pretty loud crash, Raijar jumped down to help her sit up.
"Damn, lass, ye sure picked a tidy amount of ale for ye first try," Raijar said with a grin.

A man smacked open the bar doors and walked over to the bar, sitting down grumpily. The barkeep instantly moved over to him, grateful to get away from that damn dwarf.
"What's bothering you?" the barkeep inquired as he filling another tankard for the man.
"That damned army Mordred brought with him, just destroyed my damn house looking for some idiots who'd ruffled his feathers," the man said grumpily.
"Hmm..." Raijar muttered after hearing that, it didn't bode well for him or Perish, he needed to get out of here, "Ye up for some runnin' lass?"
"If the ground stops moving around I might," Perish said, "This is so strange..."
"Bah, we gatta go," Raijar said, looping Perish's arms over his shoulders and started trudging off, half dragging half carrying the lady knight outside, looking around and seeing hundreds of soldiers all over the place, "How the hell am I supposed to get outta here...?"
He then remembered how he got back to the Jousting Kegs the second time, so he started running full pelt for the castle, Perish's legs dragging on the ground until the dwarf built up enough momentum.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 11:05 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

with horror as lex struck the serpent It's tail end clapsed tight around the ship pulling It along with it has it went down in agony " Lex get down from there.. Get the tail off the ship knights The serpent is pulling us down here with it...Captain Silver do not stop steering the ship " Rillian shouted and ran to help the knights with getting the tail off.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 06:41 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote