KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Alien Warfare: Role Play

Alien Warfare: Role Play
Started by: The Shagg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Alien Warfare: Role Play

Jacob looked over at his Delta force. They were supposedly the very best of the best, and he would trust his life on their abilities any day. All he knew is that they were sent in to do a search and rescue, even though no one really knew what was going on. Off in the distance, he could see a group of people, but they didn't seem to be in a panic, or moving for that matter. "Form up! We're moving forward! Stay on your toes, and don't let your guard down for a second!"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:58 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

ha! *does the first post dance*))))
Blair looked out from under her helmet as Jacob called out their orders. She plucked the bullet from between her teeth and places it behind her ear, grinning as she began to move out with the rest. She reached up with a gloved hand and wiped some of the dirt and such from her face. She had been studying the makeup of the dirt. You need to know these things in case you want something to go boom. And she was the Boom expert.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 03:31 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

"aaaaaaaaaah somebody help me "Luna screamed as she was running through the park in the town she was being chased by the creatures that she thought only existed in the books she read,Thist was the thing of nightmares except this wasn't a nightmare it was very real but she had to keep running even though she was becoming breathless she coudn't give up and prayed that somebody would come to her rescue.

Last edited by Boudecia on Aug 25th, 2009 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 06:27 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((Boom expert? Really now. I'm the ka-boom expert. Looks like Delta has two Explosives Experts. Haven't seen you in a while DB long time no-see))

Loran turned his head to look at the group of people. "Looks like a welcoming commity." He whispered, then turned and locked eyes on the team. "Great." He hoisted his pack and strapped it on, checked his equipment and ammo, then started fixing his assualt rifles sights while falling in with the rest of the team.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 02:01 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

As the team approached the strange people, a light residue could be seen on their skin. They didn't move, or even look at the team as they approached. Jacob signaled for the team to stop, and motioned for them to take cover. He signaled for his Second Lieutenant to move up to where he was, and looked ahead.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 07:56 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Lana awoke and quickly sat up in her bed. Her eyes a bit wide as she looked around her bedroom within her apartment. Something had woken her up but she didnt know what it was. After she looked through he dark a little she began to lay back down only to be jolted up again by the loud buzzing of her alarm clock. She put a hand to her chest. Jesus... scared the living hell outa me.. She leaned over and turned the Alarm off before pulling the covers back and setting her bare feet upon the floor. She reached to her bed side lamp, flicked it on, only to see something green run away out the corner of her eye. She jumped a bit and looked to her bedroom door. She slowly got up, the room still pretty dark despite the Lamp on, and walked to her door. As she rounded the Bed she saw the green thing shoot under her bed. Her eyes widened a bit seeing it once more. So it wasnt her imagination. She slowly got on her knees, (shut up Wei) and bent over, (I mean it.) to look under her bed into the darkness there. At first she didnt see anything but before she sat back up two big yellow eyes opened to stare right at her. what the... AAAHHH!! It jumped at her and... Meowed. Oh my god! Buggsy! Lana picked the white, but now green cat up. what did you do?! While carrying the cat she walked into the hallway and turned on the light. In the hallway was plastic sheeting on the carpet, a small step ladder, and a paint roller. Beside the step ladder was a bucket of green paint on its side, green paint spilled all over the plastic sheeting and little cat paw prints running from the scene, the lid was still on the step ladder and the paint on that was dryed. Oh no! I must of forgotten to close the lid last night! Oh Bugsy im so sorry! What were you doing climbing on that thing anyway? I dont have time to clean you I have to get ready for classes. Lana set the green painted cat on the floor and then picked up the knocked over bucket of paint before setting newspaper over it cause she didnt want to deal with it at the moment. She then went into the bathroom and took a shower before going back to her room and getting dressed. She made her way out of her room afterwards and picked up her purse and keys. Try not make a bigger mess before I get back home okay Buggsy? With that she made her way out of the apartment and to her car in the parking lot. Meanwhile back in her apartment. Buggsy was in a corner hissing while an ominous shadow loomed over him.

((DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!))

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Aug 26th, 2009 at 09:07 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:03 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

ye it's been a while. But it feels good to be back with my Hazmat buds. ^^ ))

Blair narrowed her eyes and studied the people. They seemed a bit… Well, stupid might be a little harsh to describe them. Maybe off was a better word. Anyways, she nodded and took cover as best she could without taking her eyes off of Jacob. She turned her safety off and laid her finger on the trigger. ‘Easy now.’ She thought. ‘No reason to be jumpy. Trust these guys. Jacob knows what he’s doing… Just don’t let anything get too close and you’ll be fine.’ She smiled and took a quick glance about just to reassure herself. “Just depends on my definition of anything.” She whispered to herself.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 03:13 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob signaled for all of them to stay low as he inched his way forward, but something struck him as odd. If they were there to save the people, where were they? Why was there no screaming? What are they even saving them from? Jacob started to become skeptical of the entire mission, but finally reached one of the people. They did not move, even an inch, and were covered in a thick slime.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:01 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

the door to the apartment opened again and Lana walks back in. I cant belief I forgot my Student I.D. She mumbled as she walked to her room. As soon as she entered she stopped dead, eyes wide in horror. She turned around and ran down the hall, and out her front door. AAAAHHHH!!!! SOMEONE HELP!! She ran down the Apartment building steps, not seeing anyone and then outside still screaming. HELP! SOMEONE!!! She pulled her cell phone from her purse and began to dial 911.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:09 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rashad and his squad were policing the area as ordered, and he was feeling good and safe about patrolling some simple streets. He was in the Bravo team and his captain lead them down the streets checking each alleyway and he seemed way more cautious than one normally would. "Yo, Captain you alright? I mean it seems as if we're proceeding with too much caution for an ordinary patrol." His Captain heard screams and raised his hand for Rashad to shut up. He lead his team down the streets looking for civilian in need of help. Rashad was really starting to get nervous, hopefully this was just some random domestic disturbance going on.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:24 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Blair shifted slightly to get a better view of Jacob. The dumb people didnt even glance at him.. Good God! WAKE UP! Hello! Army here to save you!... Maybe they were here to save the aliens from the people. Could aliens be bored to death? No screaming people running from then, no brave teens shooting at them.. mission accomplished?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:04 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob heard the screams of Lana, and instantly lost all rationale. With a burst of speed, he was already running down he alley way, switching his assault rifle to fully automatic. Whatever it was, it was going to leave with a lot of holes in it. He rounded a corner, and started to see signs of carnage, the further into the city he went. Only a few soldiers had been able to keep up (all NPC's, and just two) with him. Now, as the three stood in the middle of a blood bath, they watched all sides, Jacob still trying to locate the screaming woman.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:11 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Still screaming, but not as loud, she ran down the road and saw the people with guns. She was running really fast and she tried to stop too quickly. She ended up falling over herself and onto the ground. She looked up at them and quickly got to her feet, tears drying on her face. Help me! Something happened in my apartment up the road! You have to come quick!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:18 PM
DangerousBeauty

Blair cursed and raced off after Jacob, but sadly lost track of him and two other soldiers. "Shit... Great.. What happened to leave no man behind?!" She figured the best she could do right now was make her way towards the direction she saw them run off in. She pulled out her newest project and tinkered with it as she walked. Ya it was explosive, but not unstable.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:21 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob clicked his transponder on his soldiers, and grabbed his radio. "This may be first contact with Hotel Alphas. Turn your transponders on, and radio in any sightings. Jenkins, Rojas, and myself are going to search an apartment building. Over." Jacob looked at the girl and quickly picked her up. "Pace yourself. You'll only end up dead if you try to sprint everywhere." Jacob and the two other soldiers walked cautiously, now out in the open, in a wide street(so anyone that wants to can find us).

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:26 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Lana didnt seem that out of breath as she was picked up. Dont worry about me and running. Im used to it. But thats not the point here! you have to come back quick! Something.. killed my... oh god.. She began to sob a bit. The apartment is just up the road here. she spoke through her sobs.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 08:28 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Loran shook his head, looking over the street. He followd close behind the others.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 04:22 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Blair jumped as her radio came to life. "Copy that. See you soon. Blair over and out." With a sigh she lifted her head and glanced about. Why was it so quiet? This was nothing like what she was expecting... Were they on a wild goose chase or had the aliens moved on? What ever the reason, this did not feel right. Something bad is going to happen. She could feel it.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 03:31 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(I'm not feeling too well at the moment)

Loran could have agreed with Blair but wasn't exactly privy to her thoughts. "I don't like it." He stated, breaking short range com silence. "I don't like this at all."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 05:03 PM
DangerousBeauty

Blair smiled. "You read my thoughts.. We should find the others."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 06:02 PM