KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman: Arkham Asylum

Rate the game.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Five Stars 13 86.67%
Four Stars 2 13.33%
Three Stars 0 0%
Two Stars 0 0%
One Star 0 0%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Started by: Badabing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Badabing
Karen

Batman: Arkham Asylum

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 09:33 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I cannot wait to buy this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 09:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

fun game

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 03:04 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I've played it 6 hours today. I have to say it's very good. The graphics are detailed and crisp with no sign of shaky animation. The story is interesting and there's a nice balance between action and using Batman's skill set. I'm looking forward to completing the game and replaying to find all the secrets. Plus I got the codes for the 2 bonus downloads.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 04:06 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i wish i could take the batarang off the stand in the CE

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 04:09 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
i wish i could take the batarang off the stand in the CE
Me too. I want to throw it at someone.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:36 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

yes that was the first thing I wanted to do. I was so disapointed when it wouldnt come off.

after a week I'll problly force it off the stand

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:38 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Badabing has been going on and on about this.

About how he made a batman cape and ran around the house with it.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 11:36 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

yes that was the first thing I wanted to do. I was so disapointed when it wouldnt come off.

laughing out loud
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Badabing has been going on and on about this.

About how he made a batman cape and ran around the house with it.

I like my cape. sad

stick out tongue

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 04:24 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I can't wait to get this, though I'm not sure when that opportunity will present itself. I know for sure it's going to be one of the most kickass superhero games yet.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:33 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Got the special/collector's editon on the first day, and like at the last minute (as it was the last one gamestop had), so I ended up pulling an all-nighter with it the day before yesterday, and most of last night as well.

The end though, without spoiling it... wasn't quite what I expected, but was still an overall worthwhile experience nonetheless, and certainly plan on replaying it soon for the hard mode, Riddler's sideshow puzzles, and what not when I get the chance.
The 40 combo achievement is ridiculous though. erm

Hated every bit of the Killer Croc fight (if you can even call it that), but every other boss battle, I was quite content with.

Ah, me too man. Me too...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:10 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

What's wrong with the Killer Croc boss battle?

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:57 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I haven't gotten into the game yet (whoah! WD Bat-Fanboy)

The latest I will be able to play this game will in Christmas....I'm just waiting for the next Halo install.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:40 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Davis Bloome
What's wrong with the Killer Croc boss battle?
It's the opposite of epic. Probably the most disappointing part of a great game.
Originally posted by WhoopeeDee
I haven't gotten into the game yet (whoah! WD Bat-Fanboy)

The latest I will be able to play this game will in Christmas....I'm just waiting for the next Halo install.
Shame on you!

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 09:33 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

sad i was looking forward to an awesome fight with croc

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 09:55 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Badabing
It's the opposite of epic. Probably the most disappointing part of a great game.

Yeah. Just watch a video of that part on youtube, and you'll see what we mean.

sad i was looking forward to an awesome fight with croc

Me too. Not only was it the most disappointing part of the game, but the most frustrating too (the first time through anyway, but I got more patient when I got that far again as I replayed it, and it became easier).

Still, left a bad taste in my mouth.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 06:34 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Played the demo today. It was neat and the story seems cool, but the fighting seems like it will get old fast.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 05:11 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I'm in love with the demo. I plan on picking up the actual gamne whenever I can become re-employed.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 05:55 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

this game is completely amazing...i would have given it more stars if possible...one small detail annoyed me though....listen to the riddler interview tapes...he did he made mention to batman being a crook on one...which was kinda stupid if you ask me...i mean maybe its just me but my first though would have been hes rich...anyway if some of you do not know what im talking about ask i will let you know through pm...i don't wanna say anything about this game to ruin it for anyone else.....but that's pretty much it...at least i can not think of anything else...but as a super hero game i rate it the best ever...as a just a game i rate it the best ever lol

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 02:23 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Myth
Played the demo today. It was neat and the story seems cool, but the fighting seems like it will get old fast.

I kinda thought the same thing at first, but there's more to it than meets the eye. You'll probably see what I mean if you try the hardest challenge modes and what not, as there's more to it than just pressing the punch button.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 03:52 PM