KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Star Wars Vs Skynet

Star Wars Vs Skynet
Started by: jinXed by JaNx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

Star Wars Vs Skynet

The emperor has ordered a fleet to wipe out Skynet so that the empire may lay claim to the planet. The empires fleet consists of

50-At-At Walkers
100-At-St Walkers
60-bombers
260-Tie Fighters
10,000-(ground) imperial troopers.
60-Gunships

Skynet is a machine city that constantly produces new machines. It's defenses is made up of

300-Hunter Killer Tanks
200-Aerial-Hunter Killers
89-Quadrupeds
40-Bi-peds.
80- cycle Hunter Killers (the cycle bots that came off of the bi-ped in Salvation)
300 T-600's
8000-T-800's
3-T=x's
2 T-1000's

(please log in to view the image)

Can the fleet conquer skynet and clear the planet for the emperor

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Aug 27th, 2009 at 02:08 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:04 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, SW in the most epic of stomps.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:07 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I think the addition of the AT-AT Walkers sealed this for the vehicle battle. The ground troop battle will be a slaughter in SkyNet's favor though. Have to ponder this one.......

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:07 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The TIE's and troops alone are enough.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:09 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Troops are going to be slaughtered. T-800's>>>Droids

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:11 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dude, SW in the most epic of stomps.

Really, you think so? Like, that easy...,nah man, i think this is going to be a hard battle.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Troops are going to be slaughtered. T-800's>>>Droids
Droids? You mean stormtroopers.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:13 AM
Darth Martin

It's certainly no stomp. The way I see it is Skynet dominates the ground soldier battle and Empire dominates other vehicles.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:14 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Really, you think so? Like, that easy...,nah man, i think this is going to be a hard battle.
How? What does skynet have to offer that can match a TIE? The TIE's will be so fast that the skynet wont be able to track them.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:15 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How? What does skynet have to offer that can match a TIE? The TIE's will be so fast that the skynet wont be able to track them.

Why can't skynet track the tie fighters?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:24 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Why can't skynet track the tie fighters?
Because they're like too fast and stuff. What does skynet have to offer that can take on TIE's?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:27 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Walkers were easily owned by Ewoks for god sakes.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:28 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Dude, dont, just dont. If you go there, I'll say a terminator was pwned by a frightened little woman.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:29 AM
Darth Martin

Not the AT-AT Walkers.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:33 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not the AT-AT Walkers.
Indeed.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:37 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Not the AT-AT Walkers.

Well one AT-AT was destroyed because Luke threw a grenade up its arsenal. Skynet will obviously detect this flaw in the Walkers and may send in Terminators to climb up it if possible.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:41 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well one AT-AT was destroyed because Luke threw a grenade up its arsenal. Skynet will obviously detect this flaw in the Walkers and may send in Terminators to climb up it if possible.
Obviously roll eyes (sarcastic) Has it never occured to you that the Empire had been at war with the Rebels for years and learned this over many years?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:44 AM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Skynet in an epic win
T-1000's and TXs are gonna go through the storm troopers like a hot knife through butter.I give the Battle 20 minutes top.

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Last edited by gobstakid777 on Aug 27th, 2009 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:48 AM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I think I might have to go with Skynet on this one.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:50 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You guys seriously think the Empire cant destroy 3 TX's and 2 T 1000's?

The T 600's and 800's will be obliterated by the walkers and TIE's, as will everything else that Skynet has to offer, the TX's and T 1000's are really the only challenge here.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 02:57 AM