KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Star Wars Vs Skynet

Star Wars Vs Skynet
Started by: jinXed by JaNx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Because they're like too fast and stuff. What does skynet have to offer that can take on TIE's?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 03:00 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Skynet has fought humans and human technology. SW technology against Skynet results in a SW stomp.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 03:03 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

You guys seriously think the Empire cant destroy 3 TX's and 2 T 1000's?

The T 600's and 800's will be obliterated by the walkers and TIE's, as will everything else that Skynet has to offer, the TX's and T 1000's are really the only challenge here.

hmmm

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 03:24 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Obviously roll eyes (sarcastic) Has it never occured to you that the Empire had been at war with the Rebels for years and learned this over many years?

Skynet is far more intelligent than the Rebel Alliance.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 03:24 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Nemesis X

yeah, thay actually hit what thier aiming at laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 03:28 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure, thats why they sent Terminators back in time........HOW many times and failed?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 03:42 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Sure, thats why they sent Terminators back in time........HOW many times and failed?

That's because the Terminators had their asses kicked by another Terminator that was reprogrammed to protect John.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 03:44 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's because the Terminators had their asses kicked by another Terminator that was reprogrammed to protect John.
Wanna rethink that?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 03:50 AM
dadudemon

Skynet, with ease.

They don't even have to try and they win.

I think this is too one sided.

You need to give the Empire some Super Star Destroyers to bombard from outerspace.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 04:08 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Star Wars wins. Can't see Skynet overcoming the Tie Fighters.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:11 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by celestialdemon
Star Wars wins. Can't see Skynet overcoming the Tie Fighters.

skynet mutilates

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:25 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

*sighs* I have to agree with Rogue, and say the Empire wins. Pretty handily as well. The Super Battle Droids, and Droidika alone would be plenty for the Terminators to handle, not ot mention you add all the heavy weapons like ATST's and shit its going to be pretty bad for them. Adding air for the empire is just going to make it all that worse.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:37 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

The Empire is not the Trade Federation. They don't utilize droids for combat.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:16 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

by the looks of it there ARE no droids for the Starwars team. It seems to be Classic SW.

And it doesnt matter if Skynet only fights modern humans. thier weaponry is superior. I mean Skynets 80 Cycle Hunter Kills could take out half of the 10,000 Storm Troopers and the 3 -Tx's and the 2 T-1000s would take out the rest easy peasy.

then you have the 300 Hunter Killer Tanks that would finish the 150 Walkers.

Its about numbers really. And from what I have seen through the StarWars Saga and the Terminator Saga Skynet seems to have the better weapons.

Now remember, Starwars isnt set "In the Future" its in another galaxy. So that doesnt mean StarWars Weapons are better because they are from the future.

Skynet wins this.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:28 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Empire stomp: Skynet fight in the future poor equiped human while the Empire are the ultimate evil badasses, if you excluse the "Ewoks part".

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:28 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

skynet has the far superior tech,and their governed by computers,which means perfect battle tactics.skynet owns

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:34 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

LOLZ a computer means perfect battle tactics really? Last time I checked the best battle strategies in history are from great generals who were amazing strategists.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:37 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kaibs
LOLZ a computer means perfect battle tactics really? Last time I checked the best battle strategies in history are from great generals who were amazing strategists.

who had amazing analytical minds.computers have even greater analytical minds,and unlike humans,aren't clouded by conscience

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:39 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Exactly. Plus Skynet is a learning computer. Even if the SW guys have the upper hand at first the Skynet guys will just stragegize against it.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 09:17 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
by the looks of it there ARE no droids for the Starwars team. It seems to be Classic SW.

And it doesnt matter if Skynet only fights modern humans. thier weaponry is superior. I mean Skynets 80 Cycle Hunter Kills could take out half of the 10,000 Storm Troopers and the 3 -Tx's and the 2 T-1000s would take out the rest easy peasy.

then you have the 300 Hunter Killer Tanks that would finish the 150 Walkers.

Its about numbers really. And from what I have seen through the StarWars Saga and the Terminator Saga Skynet seems to have the better weapons.

Now remember, Starwars isnt set "In the Future" its in another galaxy. So that doesnt mean StarWars Weapons are better because they are from the future.

Skynet wins this.

Sexy genius, right there.

And this was my point.

The only way to take out a T-1000 appears to be throwing it into 3000 degree molten metal.

I don't see how even a the heavy blaster fire from an AT-AT will do anything but splatter it. He will just pull himself back together.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 09:27 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote