KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Star Wars Vs Skynet

Star Wars Vs Skynet
Started by: jinXed by JaNx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Sexy genius, right there.

damn right wink

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 09:28 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Even if it's OG Starwars I still dont see them losing. I dont see the Hunter Killer Tanks taking out the ATATs or ATST, not to mention whos to say that starwars weaponry doesnt effect the terminators? We all know bullets and shit bounce off, but once again this is comparing apples and oranges, however. but because of the superior air i still say that SW takes it.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 10:47 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Okay okay.... Lets look at it this way...

In the Terminator movie Salvation you see them shoot the Terminator once and it fell down. But factor this.. THOSE Humans KNEW where the CPU is in the terminators so they can aim for that.

If you are talking about ONE fight between the numbers given originally I see Skynet winning. The best way to kill one of the Machines is to take out its CPU. Now we have seen in Terminator 1 the t-800 got BLOWN UP and it was still going.

And when I say better weapons I DO NOT MEAN THE GUNS! StarWars side is all human. Not single one is Automated like the Skynet side. You have to either, Crush, Melt, or get a direct hit on the CPU to take one of these Mo-Fos down.

Are you telling me StarWars KNOWS where the CPU is in Each type of Terminator EVEN THOUGH they just met and started to fight?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:46 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Im not telling you they KNOW where it's at but im also not telling you they CANT find IT. Because in short. They CAN. Not to mention if they have direct communications with someone with the FORCE that opens up a huge spectrum of possibilities. ANd they arent human.s THey're clones, with all of Jangos good things that made him a great soldier and none of the bad.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:54 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Kaibs
Im not telling you they KNOW where it's at but im also not telling you they CANT find IT. Because in short. They CAN. Not to mention if they have direct communications with someone with the FORCE that opens up a huge spectrum of possibilities. ANd they arent human.s THey're clones, with all of Jangos good things that made him a great soldier and none of the bad.

No, you're missing the point of Jango Fett.

He was so awesome because of his intelligence, quick thinking, and independence.

When they removed the indendence from the clones, they removed a very central portion of Jango's "abilities."

They sacrificed that for an intelligent and responsive field unit: the clone.

The clones were inferior to Jango.

As for what she was saying, no force sensitives are here.

On top of that, a blaster bolt from an AT - AT will do nothing but slow down a T-1000. One T - 1000 could take out all of the Empire forces. It may take a bit, but they have no way of destroying him short of dissolving him in a vat of molten metal. Where is this molten Metal that the Star Wars people are supposed to have?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:00 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

No No no. Read the List.

There are NO Jedi, No Sith, No Force users in this fight. Im going off what the Thread Creater gave us.

And im not saying they CANT find it, Im saying the fight will be over before they do

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:06 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Originally posted by dadudemon
No, you're missing the point of Jango Fett.

He was so awesome because of his intelligence, quick thinking, and independence.

When they removed the indendence from the clones, they removed a very central portion of Jango's "abilities."

They sacrificed that for an intelligent and responsive field unit: the clone.

The clones were inferior to Jango.

As for what she was saying, no force sensitives are here.

On top of that, a blaster bolt from an AT - AT will do nothing but slow down a T-1000. One T - 1000 could take out all of the Empire forces. It may take a bit, but they have no way of destroying him short of dissolving him in a vat of molten metal. Where is this molten Metal that the Star Wars people are supposed to have?

First of all you dont know a blaster bolt from an ATAT will do nothing. And we dont know that it will. And i fyou think a single T-1000 can take out all of the empires forces you are on crack man. The DLT-20A Blaster and the DLT-19 Heavy Blaster would do more than slow them down. You keep having this theory the only way to kill a terminator is lava. That is definitely not the case.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:15 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

the T-1000 is the Liquid Terminator so the only way to kill that one IS to melt it.... and he DIDNT say one could take them all out.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:16 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Read teh quote again I believe you're unbelievably mistaken.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:17 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

oh lol... well my bad

And No only one could not. Wether Skynet has better weapons or not the empire still has Lazer weaponry. The Lazer would go through the liquid destroying it. One shot ANYWHERE woyuldnt kill the T-1000 but if 10,000 Storm Troppers opened fire on his ass then only one wouldnt last long.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:21 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Exactly. Their weapons are THERMAL based. Since they're not bullets at all. I don't see why thats not realized. Im not saying hte T-1000 will do nothing and just die but he wont get very far with people targeting his ass.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:26 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

But yes.... If it is only ONE T-1000 against the Empire then the Empire wins...

BUT, with the List of players givin in the first post Skynet wins. The list givin for the Empire have too few numbers to win.

I am NOT saying Skynet wins EASY. Im just saying at the end thier better advanced weapons and higher numbers win.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:29 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

They dont though. The only reason and you KNOW is that the SW weapons look inferior is because the movies were made in teh god damn 80s. Anyways given the things that Empire sends out I dont see how youre saying the Empire is underweaponed thats just wrong. The Stormtroopers alone will take out alot of shit. Some will die as well. You're not takin ginto account of all the other things hitting as well. The clones arent stupid. They know what to target and when to target it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:34 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

-.-'

..... The NUMBER of guys listed in the FIRST post for each team says that the Empire side is OUTNUMBERED.

Not to Mention ONE t-800 could take out 10 Storm Troopers before it dies IF THEY ARE LUCKY.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:36 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
-.-'

..... The NUMBER of guys listed in the FIRST post for each team says that the Empire side is OUTNUMBERED.

Not to Mention ONE t-800 could take out 10 Storm Troopers before it dies IF THEY ARE LUCKY.

I dont mean to be an ******* but get out a calculator and add it up because apparently you cant add. Another thing you obviously havent considered is thermal carpet bombings. Which is very easily dobale simutanisiously with Tie Fighter attackings. The Empire is everything but outnumbered.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:43 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

omg i didnt mean literally outnumbered. didnt you see the next part? One T-800 could kill 10 Storm Troopers before it dies.... and the Tie Fighters would be too busy with Skynets Air units to worry about those on the ground unless Specifically asked to do so.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:45 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Air Units? SKynet isnt even sending out that many airunits. The Tie Fighters would deal with that easily not to mention the AA that the Troopers would have anyways. As for your theory of one T-800 Taking out 10 Troopers. I say bullshit. 1 T-800 couldnt even take out one ****ing woman in a movie.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:47 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

omg... Thats because Kyle Reese knew what the **** they were dealing with and the ****ing RAN!!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:49 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

It snot goign to take long for the Empire to know what the **** they're dealing with. THey're not ignorant nor stupid. And I dont care if they ran. The terminator should of easily dealt with a single woman and her sons son from the future. Considering he didnt even bring back weapons with him.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:55 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

.... Terminator 1 Sarah Connor and Kyle Reese faced a T-800. They Ran. They got REALLY lucky. But they Survived..

this is a full on War. The Storm Troopers are NOT running away. they are going head on while the Skynet guys are going head on. While the Stormtroopers are firing at the Terminators they get one hit on the Teminator it keeps going.. One hit on the Storm trooper hes gone.

Skynet HAS their weapons. Not Modern day weaponry.

Storm Troopers are human. Granted they are clones, but STILL human.

Skynet is ALL Robots

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:58 AM