KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tomos- RP

Tomos- RP
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Tomos- RP

In the city of Tomos, humans live under rule of vampires. They are bread and raised to serve. Be them personal servant, a bleeder, or to mate. But if you were lucky, you’d become a pet. Human lives are short. And once they reach a certain age, they grow boring and useless. Therefore, they are sent to slaughter. Rebels are quickly found and destroyed. And so there is little to fear in Tomos… As long as you knew your place, anyways.
This city is not chaotic in any way. It is ruled with an iron fist. Stepping out of line is not an option.
Her name is Princess Kaspar. She is one of the few (and oldest) remaining Pure Bloods.
Here is where our story begins:
One night, a human got brave. He sent out word to the outside world, beyond the mountains and past the rolling desserts. His cry for help reached the ears of one woman. She is a scientist who recently discovered a way to enter parallel realms. The message came through, and she jumped into action. As for the brave soul who sent the message, he didn’t live to see dawn. Humans are fearful by nature, always looking over their shoulder since the Dark Ages. And that fear is what brought the brave man to his death. His companions heard of his deed and killed him that night. No vampires know of this. And few humans dare to remember. So all they can do is wait, and see who answers their prayers.
You my friends are the heroes. Create your own or use another. I will create characters to assist and give you guidance.

A hero can be anything from Hellboy to superman... ok so not superman but you get my idea. They can be from a different planet or of a different race. Have fun with your character. The more detailed you are, the more fun I can make this rp.

Make a bio that suits you. Since you will be finding most of the information about my character in the rp, I've left mine rather blank. But please fill yours as you see fit.
----------------------------------------

Sir. Gilliad hesitantly entered the throne room. No light was visible at all, but he didn’t need light to see the outline of a woman standing at the bottom of the stair case. “You asked for me my Lady?” A cool, soothing voice cut through the silence of the marble hall. “Yes… Take two men, and hunt down the survivors… Bring them here. They shall be rooming with the other rebels until I can speak with them.” Sir. Gilliad bowed and turned to leave, stopping when the woman spoke again. “Oh, and bring them back alive… Beat them of course, but I want them breathing.” Sir. Gilliad nodded his understandings and left. The woman waited until she heard the marble doors shut before she spoke. “Marie… Fetch Ben will you?” The younger woman who was sitting off to the side stood and quickly moved off. “Yes Princess.”
Mean while, in another universe, a woman is banging her fist on a keyboard. Her name is Carrie Dryht. And sadly, she was the one who sent Jacob and his men into this world… But sadly, she has not been able to bring them back. She has been working for weeks to figure a way to fix this problem, but for now all she can do is listen to the message over and over again. At first she had cried when she heard the man’s desperate plea for help, but now she tried to pick through it as if it were a riddle. She figured there was a way to bring them back, a way to contact Jacob… But first she had to figure out how this stranger accomplished it… And she had to work fast.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 03:05 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov and Reznov ran desperately from the oncoming onslaught of vampires and their followers. Their 7.62 NATO rounds tore through the armor and skin of the vampires but only slowed them down slightly, thought killing and serious wounding some of the half-breeds.

Jacob peered out through a window and watched as the castle guards ran into the city, as he hid inside the castle walls.

Ben had already picked up the words of the princess and entered the thrown room. He may be blind, but his hearing was unmatched by anyone around. He did not bow or show any signs or respect to the princess, and actually grimaced when he walked inside the room.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 03:33 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Sir. Gilliad rode onto town and waved his hand, ordering his men to fan out and search. Slowly he walked past houses, leaning down from his mount’s back to look into the windows. He was patient. They would make themselves known eventually. He hadn’t brought his best men along for a reason.
Princess Kaspar grinned and slowly made her way towards Ben. Her dress was so long and her steps were so graceful that she seemed to float soundlessly over the floor. But that wouldn’t matter to him… Cuz he’s blind.. smile “Ben, my dear. How have you been?”

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 04:50 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Deep In the woods that were close to the town Luna was sitting upon a large overgrown oak tree her long silver blond hair shone in the moonlight's reflection she sat thinking for a long time contemplated her life and how the only thrill she got was hunting down vampires her way of vengeance for them murdering her family and everyone that she held dear to her heart now she shun all affection and learnt to repress her feelings she found in doing so helped her focus In what she had to do a lot more so call her what you like heartless,Cold,Unfeeling yet she Isn't one to be tainted or crossed and she won't show mercy on anyone who dares side with her enemy the vampires.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:09 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=The woods around Luna were calm and peacful until the wind began to pick up. Before her a green and black energy began to swirl until it was about the same size as a door. It swirled for a moment before calming and suddenly a Blue Female with curving horns upon her head and long black hair fell out of it and hit the ground.=

Ow! Hey! That wasnt very nice!

=Apparently the Blue skinned woman had not noticed Luna yet. Then there was a soft chuckle and out walked a red haired Human in a purple robe holding a black metal staff.=

Heh.. Well I had to see if the portal worked or just shredded the person who dares try to enter into peices. I figured I would just... oh.. Looks like we found a Native.

=The human waves lightly to Luna, while the Blue skinned woman, who was still on the ground, sits up and rubs her head before looking to Luna.=

Tell me. Where can I find Professor Carrie Dryht?

=He arched a brow at her as he chewed on something, it looked like a small bone. The Blue skinned woman stood up.=

Kael. Perhaps you should say please?

I just want to know Meryl. Its not that hard of a question.

=Meryl stepped back behind Kael and chewed on her bottom lip a little.=

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:46 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben looked up at Princess Kaspar and grimaced. His blind eyes still met with hers as she approached. "Oh you know, the life of a slave. The Usual. Being reduced to the workings of a common human.." A hint of anger could be sensed in his voice. Just outside of the room, Jacob was getting ready to attempt to free the man that had granted him his freedom.

Kamarov took a long drag from a cigarette and looked out of a window as guards were all around the area. "Looks like we've made the headlines, my friend." Reznov nodded and pulled the hammer of his SKS back, making a loud clicking noise. They both froze and looked at each other, and then slowly back at the window, the bodies of the family of the house, laying at their feet.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:57 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Luna glanced down at these strange beings and stared quizzicaly for a minute and then shrugged "you will find her at the castle just head that way"she said in a bored voice and pointed east "and when you come to a town look up you can't miss It "she remarked.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:24 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Kikyo looked at his watch 'that time agian..' He quietly snuck out of his chains that his master kept on him. He had taken the key a long time ago. The vampire that he was with thought it was just lost somewhere. Kikyo krept past his master vampire. Kikyo knew if he killed him hed be killed in return if not tortured. He snuck out of the house and saw few walking by. The sun was just about to come up. 'they will burn in light' He snuck past a few streets. Acted like a ninja, he eventually reached the last house on the block.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:43 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

A vampire forced the door to the house open, and was met with a volley of AK fire, which tore it up, but did not kill it. As it scrambled to get back up, they were already on the move. Kamarov was desperately trying to raise Carrie on his Commlink. "Professor. Dryht! Respond, respond!"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 09:02 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Deeper within those same woods a vampire on the vberge of death stumbled throught the woods. -i have to find him...- the vampire thought. he was partially blind so his instincts failed him.

Rai sat in an alley way away from all those vampires. he was scared out of his mind. trembling and shaking.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 03:25 AM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Kikyo looked in the window of the house and saw it was completly empty. No one lived there. He felt a swift breeze and shivered. He had just about given up hope and even felt she was already dead. He head back to his place. Being as catious as he could. He always feared for the worse. When he went in a alley way he saw somone. At first he thought it was a enemy but clearly a looked of scared. Kikyo aproached slowly to RAI. "Hey you ok kid ?" Kikyo said in a low voice. It was obvious he was young.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 06:37 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Waiting on a few more people to make an appearance, then you all will meet Carrie. Sit tight and let me know where you all are and what you are doing until then.))
Princess Kaspar frowned, pausing her advance towards him to ponder his statement. “Hmm… I see, well if you wish I could end it… But, then I’d be at a lost for a good friend.” She smiled sweetly and started towards him again. “I need to ask you something Ben, my dear. Your hearing is amazing, obviously enhanced by your loss of sight. So… I need to know.. Have you heard anything? You know… Plans of any sort? You mingle with the humans who serve here. Do they talk?” Once she was close enough, she slowly circled him, running her hand over his shoulders as she went.
A shadow fell uppon Jacob. Sir. Gilliad knelt and held up to fingers. ‘Two guards.’ This said. Then he pointed to the left and the right side of the door. ‘Standing guard inside.’ Said this one. He patted the mans back and continued down the hall as if he never saw the human.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:57 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben's eyes stayed on her every time she passed ahead of him, though he only 'saw' her as a shadow. He kept his hands at his sides, but his guard was at the ready. "Yes. They set the old prisoner, Jacob free." Jacob's eyes widened as the man left, and just as the information was given to the princess. He had better have a good explanation for his betrayal.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:13 PM
DangerousBeauty

He’d be able to feel her anger radiating off of her body, like the heat of a fever. She stopped in mid-stride, glairing off into the shadows. Her lip curled for a moment, and then all signs of anger were gone. She straightened herself and smiled that innocent smile of hers. “Oh really? And where would he be now? The Jacob man… Do you know where he might go to? Or who he might hide with?”

Soldiers advanced, pushing in through the door to aid the fallen vampire who had flushed them. Now that they knew where the 2 men were, hundreds surrounded the home.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:28 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

(ignore the last post I did previously)

Luna glanced down at these strange beings and stared quizzicaly for a minute and then shrugged"not a clue nobody has seen her only heard about " but I'm heading to town so if you want some assistance you may come with me" she said and then jumped down from the tree landing perfectly on her feet.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:35 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben paused for a second and smelled the air, listened deeply and concentrated as hard as he could. "He's above us, right on the balcony. I wouldn't fight him, he has great power locked away somewhere in that tattered mind."

Kamarov and Reznov both gulped, watching as the vampires swarmed them. "What do we do!?" Kamarov smiled and spoke low. "Shoot to kill!!"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:39 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Kael smirked lightly and took the bone from his lips.=

That sounds perfect. How fast can we be there?

=Meryl frowned a bit.=

Its not polite to rush those who are trying to help us Kael.

=Kael scoffed=

Remember we are in a hurry to find out what is going on. The message about strange blood drinking .. what did she call them? Vampires?... It sounds a bit off to me.

Oh and what did your peopl think when MY people came to your world huh? You thought we were just as strange too. you even thought us to be with the Legion.

=Kael made a face of defeat and then sighed.=

Well lets just find out what we can alright?

=He looked back to the woman before them.=

I do not mean to rush you but we are in kind of a hurry. The sooner we leave the better all will be.

Eh-Herm!

*sigh* .. Please.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:43 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Princess Kaspar glanced at the two men standing by the door. She nodded to them, dismissing them to go deal with the Jacob man. She smiled and ran her hand over Ben’s cheek. “Thank you Ben. You’re so helpful. That’s why I keep you around.” She turned and started for the door. “Come.. I want to watch.”
Some unheard order made each soldier stop. They listened, then slowly began to back away. The put away their weapons and quickly made their way back to the Castle, leaving them behind.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:44 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Luna smile out of the corner of her mouth "Patience for goodness sake we are precisely five minutes away from the town just east of here so If you are ready then let's be on our way" she said and then started walking.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:51 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Kael archs a brow and then looks to the east.=

Oh.. Well lets be on our way then!

=He said with a smirk. Meryl just sighed and hung her head a bit as they both followed the woman.=

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:54 PM