KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tomos- RP

Tomos- RP
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Reiri went to zoe "Zoe was it you should always believe that they had a reason they wanted to protect their daughter they loved you that they would have risked their lives for you" "Zoe we understand how you feel we never met our parents and we were orphans we differences yet similar are parents died when i was baby and when reiri was 3 but for you to see your parents to see their death we can understand" "what my bro is trying to say is your parents loved you so much to die for you its not your fault they wanted you to live on for them so please don't be depressed about everyone here does'nt want to see you sad you will get revenge"

~Decretum~

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 04:05 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Zoe closed her eyes tearfully and nodded. She wanted to avenge her family's death, becasue of Princess Kasper. She'd do anything to avenge them.

Even if it meant taking her own life...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 12:23 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Reznov and Kamarov were both standing in pure darkness all around them. The only thing they could see was the platform under them. "What the hell kind of sorcery is this!?" Kamarov roared at this traitorous Reznov. "I know not of where we are! This must be the doing of your pathetic human 'allies'!" Kamarov lurched forward, his Sashka held tightly in hand as he swung at Reznov. Reznov responded with an ancient blade that Kamarov had never noticed on his body before. The sword faintly glowed with the power that flowed through Reznov's veins, but it was merely a small fraction of what it had once been. Just as Kamarov's sashka had been deflected, he swung again, this time twice as hard, bring it from the left. Reznov grabbed the blade and held it tight with his right hand, swinging the ancient blade with his left. Kamarov saw his chance, releasing the blade, and tackling Reznov with just enough time to escape the blade. Removing a small dagger from his sheath and dug it deeply into Reznov's leg, causing him to real back in pain. Reznov pulled his leg up and threw Kamarov off, sending him to the ground. They both leaped forward, filled with hatred for the other, as well as a vengeful spirit. Sadly, Reznov unlocked a portion of his true power, overwhelming Kamarov almost instantly. Kamarov was thrown into the air, and was met by a mighty kick from Reznov. Kamarov was sent higher in the air, where a waiting Reznov slammed both his fists into Kamarov's chest. Kamarov was sent to the ground, but before he could even touch the platform, he was hit again, this time right into Reznov's knee. Kamarov had only one chance, and he took it. He pulled the dagger from Reznov's leg, forcing it into Reznov's neck. Black blood started to flow from the wound as he stumbled back. Kamarov had just enough time to grab his sashka, and bring it up Reznov's torso. The blindfold over Reznov's eyes was cut, revealing two fiery red lights where his eyes should be. "We shall fight again. Very soon." The world returned to normal, and Reznov and Kamarov were both left standing in the street. As Reznov started to walk off, Kamarov fell to his knees, and looked directly at the ground.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 02:51 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Princess Kaspar lowered her binoculars and grinned. "Ah... The power.. I can smell it... I want it." She spun her horse and raced back to the castle.

Marie sighed and started back into the house. "Lets get something to eat, than rest. We will plan in the morning."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 03:13 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

magnus followed her inside and sat by the fireplace and started carving something from a log, meant for the fire.

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 03:27 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Roland helped Kamarov to his feet. "Come on. Lets get you inside." Slowly he helped Kamarov into the house to sit beside the fire.

Marie smiled. "Thank you Roland."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 05:36 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

Tawny followed behind Marie to go inside the house to get something to eat and rest because tommorow was fast approaching who knew what Princess Kasper had in store for them they had to be ready.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 05:43 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Zoe bit her lower lip and followed Marie as well. "Yes. You're right. We should all rest..."

She then went by Marie's side. "Lady Marie?"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 05:46 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Marie smiled sweetly. "Yes, Zoe?"

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 06:24 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

"I want to apologize for the way I've been acting. I... didn't mean to let my anger go out like that and say all those horrible things..."

Zoe rubbed her neck nervously.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 08:41 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov broke his arm away from Roland's, his pride obviously greatly hurt. "I don't need any help... he just got luck in that battle is all." Kamarov weakly stumbled over to a chair and fell into it.

Jacob and Ben had seen enough and were ready to get to action. "We're scouting ahead."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 9th, 2009 08:42 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Roland was use to people pulling away from him. Being what he was, people often wouldn't let him assist them. "Suit yourself. Marie, I'm off! Be safe everyone." with a nod, Roland quickly slipped out the door and left.

Marie stood and pulled Zoe into a hug. "Dont be. I have gotten use to controling myself around her. You have never seen her before. To not feel bad. You did nothing wrong."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 01:33 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Marie stood and pulled Zoe into a hug. "Dont be. I have gotten use to controling myself around her. You have never seen her before. To not feel bad. You did nothing wrong."

Zoe smiled and looked at Marie with tearful eyes.

"Thank you, Lady Marie."

Last edited by Young_Angel on Oct 10th, 2009 at 02:58 AM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 02:56 AM