KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tomos- RP

Tomos- RP
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben slowly walked behind her, a small smirk started to climb up his cheek. "Oh, you'll see it." Jacob stood at the ready, finally realizing what Ben was planning.

Kamarov threw his gun up, and blind-fired, but looked up to find no one around. "What the...?"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:57 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Luna walked with silence for a brief moment and then glanced at the two "so where precisely do you come from ?" she said out of bored interest.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:58 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Her guards were the first ones out, and she was still a ways behind them.

waiting for the right moment. probably will be the next post.))

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 08:01 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BADGALcharlie26
Luna walked with silence for a brief moment and then glanced at the two "so where precisely do you come from ?" she said out of bored interest.

=Kael walked a bit behind the woman, using his black metal staff as a walking stick.=

Lets just say we are from.. out of town.

=Meryl, who seemed a bit calmer, smile a bit at Kael and shook her head lightly.=

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 08:13 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blazinvire
The Trigger Happy One

Jocelyn sat on a rock island in the middle of the ocean, the rocks towered high above the waters surface so it made it very hard to access, she just sat there massaging a sore wing.
The maelstrom rapids weren't kind to the wings of her race, twisting and jerking them in all directions as they tried to navigate the ocean anomally often occurring on their world. Even considering the dangers, they were quite fun, like ever-changing terrain one had to be on their toes so to speak.
She flexed the wing a few times before standing up and leaping from the great tower of stone, unfolding her wings out and gliding down to the water's surface, slipping into its depths and firing off like a missile.
Her kind were by far the fastest things in the sea, almost able to keep up with a galloping horse should the situation ever present itself, on land they were much slower in comparison, though still light on their feet and fast runners.
Jocelyn was in the process of chasing down a coral formation much in the same way one would hunt down treasure, except the only problem was the bed of coral she was looking for was right in the centre of a maelstrom.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 01:08 AM
blazinvire is currently offline Click here to Send blazinvire a Private Message Find more posts by blazinvire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Kyle stood in the lab he worked in, the man he worked under had to leave to pick up some notes from his home. So Kyle had to stay and watch over the place, which he didn't mind but it was really boring with just him there. He just stood there in his red and silver armor made to make him look similar to an ant. He began to pace around the lab every now and then stopped to look at an experiment or somthing but for the most part just walked. "Well this is boring"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:10 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob bowed as the guards approached him. Though he was over twelve-hundred, he had the grace and appearance of any other vampire. He was truly a rare breed, that was able to outlast most of his brethren. "Good day Princess, and troops. I would love to oblige you and go back to my cell, but that just won't be happening. See, your father locked me in there before you were even born. He expected me to die in there, but I lived. I lived JUST to spite him one last time."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:15 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Princess Kaspar frowned. "Oh? And how were you going to do that?" Her guards stepped between her and Jacob. She glanced over her shoulder at Ben. "Dont plan on going anywhere for a while."

Carrie sighed with frusterstion and slammed her fist on the controls to the portal door. "Work dmn you!"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:22 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob glared at her and took of his hat. He gave her a quick bow and turned around to face the huge stain glass window behind him. "I'm going to fly.."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:28 AM
DangerousBeauty

"Guards! Grab him! Don't let him get near that win-" She never had a chance to finish her statement before there was a huge flash of lite. EVERYONE except The Princess, Ben, and her guards dissappeared.

(this means all of you have now dissapeared from your current spot and are now here: )

Everyone would appear on a platform in a huge room full of electrical equipment and computers. A woman stood at the controls with her mouth open and her eyes wide.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:36 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Hanawa was sitting in a small room, channeling her energys in private meditation when she was taken from her world. Once she arrived her eyes were very wide in surprise. The first thing she noticed was a woman who looked just as surprised as she felt. Then she noticed the others and her eyes went right to Kael and Meryl. What Trickery is this?! You two again?!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:45 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Kael and Meryl appeared with the others. Meryl began to freak out a little, looking around quickly, eyes wide with amazment and surprise. Kael seemed calm enough though.=

Oh Wow! What was that?! How did we get here?! Why are..

=She was interupted by Kael.=

Hush Meryl. We were obviously summoned here. And by the feel of the area we were taken to another world.

=Meryl looked like she was about to faint.=

Another one?

=Kael simply nodded and then when Hanawa spoke up he blinked and looked to her.=

Hmm? Oh hello again. I see you managed to beat that Imp. Bravo.

=Meryl calmed down quickly and looked to Hanawa a moment before looking to the others.=

Looks like we are not the only ones...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:49 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov and Reznov fell to their knees as they saw they were back in the lab(I assume) and looked for Carrie. They raised their weapons at the people they didn't recognize and moved towards the Professor. "What the hell just happened!? I want answers!"

Jacob looked around, and peered at the others. "Okay, never seen that one before.."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:49 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Hanawa got to her feet and growled A stupid little Imp isnt enough to... what? She looked about to the others. Mainly those who were human or human looking. ... oh no.. another world? So... the war isnt on this world?.. Even if thats true I cant trust any of you Humans.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:52 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Calm down Elfie. Im sure they havent even heard of you or even Meryl here. No reason to start fighting.

=Kael looks to Carrie and approachs her.=

I assume you are Carrie? I am Kael Diego. The blue woman behind me is my Assistant Meryl and the pointy eared one is.. well i dont remember her name but I know of her...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:55 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Hanawa pouted lighty Hanawa! She brushed herself off, smoothing out her red clothing. Dare I ask why I am here?

Im tired. Im going to go home and sleep ill post again tomorrow. Shadow, if I am needed to move, you do it for me.))

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:58 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov raised his weapon in defense of Carrie, but knew that she was a lot better at negotiating than he could ever hope to be. He slid his finger away from the trigger, but kept the gun raised, just as Reznov dropped his clip onto the ground and scrambled to pick it back up.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:58 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Kyle sighed and all of a sudden appeared in some other person's lab, he looked around quickly and his flame throwers popped out of his back aimed at everyone. His metal antenna twitching as he tried to locate where he was. "Alright where the hell am I" He aimed his flame throwers at the people in the lab with him, taking a few steps back as he did. He was ready to fight as he assumed it was some rival scientist trying to steal the work he was protecting.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 03:00 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

((lol I was about to hit the sack myself.))

=Kael looked to the gun and smirked=

Ive seen more advance ones then that. but still lets not try the limited Patience I have been blessed with.

=Meryl ran up and pushed Kael back, smiling with apology.=

Dont mind him. Heh. He isnt very warm to new people.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 03:01 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov slid the rifle over to full-auto and smirked. "I have enough bullets to put you down for good. Professor Carrie is under my... teams care. What's left of it..." He shook his head and put his finger on the trigger, with Reznov finally reloading his SKS and aiming it at Kyle. "EVERYONE! Calm down!"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 03:05 AM