KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Gabriel Yulaw runs the gauntlet

Gabriel Yulaw runs the gauntlet
Started by: gobstakid777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gabriel Yulaw runs the gauntlet

John Creasy
Beck
Bryan Mills
Takuma Tsurugi
Casey Ryback
Danny The Dog
Jason Bourne
Frank Martin
John Matrix
John J. Rambo
Agent 47
Beatrix Kiddo
Mr. Smith (Shoot Em Up)
Karl Ruprecht Kroenen
Marv
Kevin Roark
River Tam
Richard B.Riddick
Blade

all scenarios take place in an abandoned warehouse
each character gets a handgun w/ 10 clips and a bowie knife,along with their h2h combat skills
how low can he go

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Last edited by gobstakid777 on Aug 27th, 2009 at 05:16 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 05:13 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Gabriel Yulaw runs the gauntlet

You put a highly super-powered fool against regular [skilled] fools and a few mildly super-powered fools. Dumb.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 05:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

LOL overkill. Yulaw kills each with his bare hands.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:39 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

fine.I'm adding...
who should i add?

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:42 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Don't add anyone, just dont make such a stupid thread next time. Think about a good one then post it. You've posted quite a few lately, and unfortunately only a couple have been decent. Im not saying don't post thread, but take time to think about a good one then post it.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:43 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

like i said before,the one's with the lowercase titles were made by my little brother and not me

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:44 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

So smack the shit out of him for making such a stupid thread, and go tell him to play outside.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:46 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaibs
So smack the shit out of him for making such a stupid thread, and go tell him to play outside.

i wish it were that easy.but i'm gonna make a thread like this w/ the same opponents,and i need a contestant

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:55 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Then think about a good one for a while, and then post it.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 06:58 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaibs
Then think about a good one for a while, and then post it.

since i can't post it at the moment, I'm gonna switch the contestant to James bond,whatever the best version of him is

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:06 PM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

See you did it again. Now its horrible overkill for the guys Bond is against. They'd murder his ass. Im not sure he could even get past Mills. Infact Mills should be way higher on that list, but oh well.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:34 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

ah shit.i must search the internet.someone has to be game enough

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:39 PM
Darth Martin

First off you need to shorten your gauntlet. It's way too long. Second, list the opponents in order of superiority.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:49 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

Cosign

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:52 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** it.how do i close this thread

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 07:55 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

YuLaw clears EASILY.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:36 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote