KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Johnny Utah chooses his Hell

Johnny Utah chooses his Hell
Started by: Tattoos N Scars

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Johnny Utah chooses his Hell

Since I don't think I can make a thread in this forum where you get to be part of the action, I'll arrange it to suit the guidlines of this forum. Technically, this part 3 of my "What would you do" series in the comic vs. forum.

You're Johnny Utah(Keanu Reeves from Point Break). You have all of his cunning, daring, abilities, and skills to use in whichever hell you decide to choose.

With Utah believing Bodi to be dead, courtesy of the gigantic waves in Austrialia, he walks away from the FBI. However, Bodi ends up being washed ashore farther down beach. With the FBI believing him to be dead, he plots his revenge on Johnny Utah.

Bodi hires a new gang to ambush Utah and his girlfriend early in the morning just prior to them hitting the beach for a day of surfing. They are handcuffed and taken to separate locations and he tells Utah that he has the following choices, or his girlfriend dies. Utah has to pick one of the following hells in order to save his girlfriend's life. If he survives and escapes the hell, he gets his girlfriend back...and Bodi leaves them alone for good.

To avoid any scenario that might have Utah getting lose and taking his girlfriend before choosing a hell, Bodi does what he did in the first movie. He shows Utah footage of his gal being tied up, and only he knows exactly where she is. So, Utah has to choose a hell or risk losing his girl. If Utah dies, it is guaranteed that she'll be released to live a long and basically normal life.

The Hells are :

1. Utah is handed over to Jigsaw who places him in the most brutal trap as shown in any one of the SAW movies.(This is purely subjective...Utah is placed in whatever trap that YOU thought to be the most horrible in his movies). Utah would have to do what is required to escape the device, or die. Remember, this is you in Utah's shoes. Would you have the courage to maim yourself in time to avoid death.

2. Utah is brought in handcuffs to a motel room where the Devil's Rejects are waiting for him.

3. Utah is given the opportunity to open Pinhead's box. If he can survive the Cenobites and figure out how to send them back to hell after opening the said box, then Utah goes free.

4. Utah is thrown into a lit dungeon, half beaten already...with a hungry and patient Hannibal Lecter.

5. Utah is thrown aboard the Cruise Liner seen in the movie Deep Rising...with that sea monster with multiple tentacles on board. Utah has no weapons, but a boat is available somewhere surrounding the ship...and if Utah can get to it...he escapes this hell.

6. Utah is handed over to a local Texas sheriff(R. Lee Ermey/Sheriff Hoyt)...who takes him back to his house..where the rest of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre family resides.

7. Utah is abducted by the killer in Hostel 2...and strapped to a chair to undergo torture.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:45 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

this sounds fun, but before i answer this
i've nvr seen pointbreak,so if u could jus tell me his skills or whatevr.thanx.

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 02:53 AM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gobstakid777
this sounds fun, but before i answer this
i've nvr seen pointbreak,so if u could jus tell me his skills or whatevr.thanx.

He's an FBI agent. He was a former QB for Ohio State University. His greatest ability is his attitude of never giving up. He's a daredevil. He jumped out of a plane without a parachute in order to keep Bodi from getting away. Utah managed to grab Bodi before Bodi pulled his chute. They argue for a while and pull the chute at the last second to save both their lives.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 03:02 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK

1.Absolutely not
2.possibly
3.do u really need my answer
4.prbly not
5.maybe
6.absolutely not
7.same as above

thanx.

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 03:07 AM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why would Brody do this? Utah did him a favor.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 05:07 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Why would Brody do this? Utah did him a favor.

He blames Utah for the death of his buddies.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 05:28 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Weird.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 05:42 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Bodi. He is reckless he has a tweaked knees and he always forgets about it.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 11:40 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote