KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Which game would u prefer?

Which game would u prefer?
Started by: BrandonNguyen42

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Khamul 666

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
you can alter that in the game settings, like, the actual game files in the folders, not the options...
=O whats the max ?

Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 10:47 PM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

the only negateives for BFME2 is
1 night maps are to common
2 battalions cost more than before

as for BFME 1 i hate when the pc would just rush me with archers, swords would go to kill front, back would toast them , and it took awhile to get cavalry there

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 10:51 PM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I loved playing BFME1 against a computer rather then an actual person. Me and my friend would set it on 6x brutal and fight them. It was always fun asking each other to sent force while we are being assault non-stop.

Unfortunately, BFME2 does not support camping, so I got into player vs player.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 01:27 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

I never got around to playing PvP , the connection would always crash

Slays king ruins town,

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:08 PM
xJLxKing

Wow, you missed out big time.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:56 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Morgromir
=O whats the max ?

around a thousand, iirc.

you should have seen the army of elves i had at helms deep. those uruks never got close with the mine, and i finished the level without losing the wall.

i've never played either of the games online, sadly. wonder if the servers are still running...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 12:25 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

BFME2 still has some players. I try going on once in 3-4months. IDK about BFME.

Helms Deep was an epic level.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 02:47 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by xJLxKing
BFME2 still has some players. I try going on once in 3-4months. IDK about BFME.

Helms Deep was an epic level.

aye. it was very well put together.

might give the online thing a shot...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 06:42 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

All the games currently have games up and running, bfme 2 rowk has the most however.

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 09:53 PM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Incanus
All the games currently have games up and running, bfme 2 rowk has the most however.

ah, cool.

btw, did anyone happen to play LOTR conquest? i played the training level a while back, but no more. is it worth looking at?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 01:58 AM
Incanus
Istari

Eh, for the story once yes. Replayability, in single player hell no. Multiplayer is ok, but it depends on if you prefer becoming and uber gamer or a more social thing. Some lvls are worth playing again on Legendary however. Helms Depp on Legendary can be quite a feat if you fight to the ground from the causeway.

Oh and btw me and my friend thot of a BFME 3, only its in the First Age and incorporates things from other agmes, ex. Rise and Fall: Civilizations, etc where you can control a hero in third person, add commanders, and multiple campaigns. =-) pm if you want more details cuz im really bored right now...... sounded like as fun game, even got to the units =-) and buildings, may send email about it, and would happily take reccomendations for it =-)

but seriously im bored

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 10:05 PM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Incanus
Eh, for the story once yes. Replayability, in single player hell no. Multiplayer is ok, but it depends on if you prefer becoming and uber gamer or a more social thing. Some lvls are worth playing again on Legendary however. Helms Depp on Legendary can be quite a feat if you fight to the ground from the causeway.

Oh and btw me and my friend thot of a BFME 3, only its in the First Age and incorporates things from other agmes, ex. Rise and Fall: Civilizations, etc where you can control a hero in third person, add commanders, and multiple campaigns. =-) pm if you want more details cuz im really bored right now...... sounded like as fun game, even got to the units =-) and buildings, may send email about it, and would happily take reccomendations for it =-)

but seriously im bored

ah, may check it out.

basing it off of witch king? or using a different game engine?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 02:12 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

conquest did nothing but disappoint me.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 09:18 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liberator
Mums Gardener

BFME II but that game was silly. And to be honest they are both bad.

Heroes are WAY TO ****ING OVERPOWERED in BFME II
and in Conquest the battles are to small, limited, and make absolutely no sense at all. They just create random characters that Tolkein never even mentioned.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2009 02:57 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by One Free Man
conquest did nothing but disappoint me.

Yep. The game is shit not even worth a rental. Hell, the damn game isn't even balanced. Mages are so god damn overpowered, if you know how to use one (like me) you can almost win games by yourself unless there is another uber-mage on the other team.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 05:25 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834
Yep. The game is shit not even worth a rental. Hell, the damn game isn't even balanced. Mages are so god damn overpowered, if you know how to use one (like me) you can almost win games by yourself unless there is another uber-mage on the other team.
I pirated it and I hated it so bad I almost sued the company for wasting my bandwidth. Here i was expecting tf2 style gameplay on lotr maps and its all linear and small... so gay.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 09:28 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

Dawn of War is magnificent

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 10:38 AM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnmarsh56

I prefer The lord of the ring and spiderman. This is the best games.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 09:44 AM
johnmarsh56 is currently offline Click here to Send johnmarsh56 a Private Message Find more posts by johnmarsh56 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

no expression

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 12:52 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote