KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)

The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ptr_Grifin
What?

To each his own, I guess. To me, with the ability to draw on more power (which I believe both had), either one could be stronger than the other at any givin time.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 05:01 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 08:33 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Interesting, thanks for posting it. I wonder why they decided to change Cyttorak's appearance back again. Unfortunately we'll have to wait till, like March to see who takes up the mantle. I hope it won't be Magik like Cyclops originally planned.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2015 10:23 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I'm going to make a Hail Mary attempt and say it's Eddie Brock!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 12:02 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Interesting.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2015 12:09 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The Juggernaut returns, but who is it?

AMAZING X-MEN #19
CHRIS YOST (w)
JORGE FORNES (a/C)
• Has the Juggernaut returned?
• Is this the last stand of Colossus?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

(please log in to view the image)[/QUOTE]

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 10:31 PM
carver9

Amazing cover. I liked Colossus as the Juggernaut tbh.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 20th, 2015 11:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Anyone recognize any of the characters from the preview for Amazing X-Men #16?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...ew&id=25673

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 11:14 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

They all appear to be new bloods.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 11:16 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I'm not liking the art for this arc, I mean look how small he draws Piotr and Cain.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 11:19 PM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

I'll admit, I am not a fan of the over-sized Juggernaut. I like him between his original height of 6'10" to around 8 ft.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 11:28 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

After reading this tweet from Yost I'm thinking there is a new Juggernaut altogether.

https://twitter.com/yost

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 11:39 PM
-K-M-

From the preview page seems there will be 4+ new characters going after the gem. Cain is now a farmer in Utah, but heard the call

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 12:11 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I'll admit, I am not a fan of the over-sized Juggernaut. I like him between his original height of 6'10" to around 8 ft.

This would be a perfect look for Jugs.

(please log in to view the image)

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 12:26 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by carver9
This would be a perfect look for Jugs.

(please log in to view the image)

Too many straps for me.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 01:33 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

I actually did like MUA2 Juggs. Especially the way the helmet is designed to at least give him movement in the head, unlike the straight up bowl with holes that seemed to alter shape depending on which direction he was looking in. The pads, while unneeded, add a nice touch to the armored helmet.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
After reading this tweet from Yost I'm thinking there is a new Juggernaut altogether.

https://twitter.com/yost

*crosses fingers for Cain*

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2015 01:58 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Pretty boring issue today. As of now the characters vying for the gem are a bunch of D-listers, not sure I like that. After reading this issue I'm hoping Cain gets the gem back for sure now.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2015 10:53 PM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

God, I hope so. I've read some talk that Marvel may be pulling a Nu52. Maybe they'll return the character to status quo with some slight changes, but keeping Cain.

All in all, I don't really have a clue what Marvel is doing right now.

Last edited by Ptr_Grifin on Jan 28th, 2015 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2015 11:43 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

If you're talking about what I think, Marvel's "Flashpoint" is when Ultimates Universe violently combines with 616 and they simply become known as "Battleworld".

Old Post Jan 28th, 2015 11:46 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Preview for the next issue of the Juggernaut arc. Something seems off here, in one panel the Man-Killer is lying on the ground and the next panel she is catching a punch from Cain who then punches her through the ceiling. Does that make sense?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...ew&id=26157

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 06:48 PM