KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)

The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
When has he spit blood? Do enlighten me, please.
Ummm....in Amazing X-Men #17 Colossus spat up blood from Cain's punch. As far as I know Colossus has never done that from a punch.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 08:56 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thanks.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2015 12:31 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

REJOICE!!! CAIN MARKO IS BACK IN THE SADDLE!!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 04:49 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Scans!!!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 04:52 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Newjak
Scans!!!

Gimme a bit, I'll get them up.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 05:06 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

http://imgur.com/a/AtS9T - Here you guys go.

Not a huge fan of the look though. I hope they change it back to something resembling Classic. Although I guess if he's got "more power than ever" his appearance would have to change to fit it.

Last edited by KingD19 on Mar 25th, 2015 at 05:27 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 05:24 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Yea the "more power than ever" might have something to do with the look change. Colossus vs Juggernaut? This is gonna be bad for Colossus imo.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 10:08 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Probably the more power he gains, the closer he resembles Cyttorak.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 10:16 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I wish I could invite you all out for a round of drinks.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 10:34 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by KingD19
Probably the more power he gains, the closer he resembles Cyttorak.
Makes sense. Colossonaut looked a lot like Cyttorak.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 10:37 PM
KingD19

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I wish I could invite you all out for a round of drinks.

And I wish I could accept, lol.

Yeah though, when he went demon mode he resembled him more and more the more control he lost.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 10:40 PM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

http://imgur.com/a/AtS9T - Here you guys go.

Not a huge fan of the look though. I hope they change it back to something resembling Classic. Although I guess if he's got "more power than ever" his appearance would have to change to fit it.

Nice, thanks for being the bringer of good news! The way Colossus spoke, hopefully means this is the end of power shifting. No more of this Huggernaut business. But with the characters past, we'll have to wait and see what happens to Cain.

I with you on the new look. I'd imagine it would look better drawn by a different artist. Also, is it made of stone or something. I've never understood "new" armor already having cracks in it. That seems to be a thing with artists these days. I might be the only one, but I wasn't a fan of "Demon Mode".

Thanks again for the scans.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Last edited by Ptr_Grifin on Mar 25th, 2015 at 10:47 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 10:40 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Nice, thanks for being the bringer of good news! The way Colossus spoke, hopefully means this is the end of power shifting. No more of this Huggernaut business. But with the characters past, we'll have to wait and see what happens to Cain.

I with you on the new look. I'd imagine it would look better drawn by a different artist. Also, is it made of stone or something. I've never understood "new" armor already having cracks in it. That seems to be a thing with artists these days. I might be the only one, but I wasn't a fan of "Demon Mode".

Thanks again for the scans.

No problem. I do what I can, lol.

And yeah, he should be just as powerful as Classic if not more so going on what was said. As for the armor, like I said I believe the closer he gets to Cyttorak in power, the more he resembles him. And that seems to go for his armor as well as it closely resembles how they've been drawing Cyttorak lately. Red, stoney, kinda damaged/ancient looking armor. His hands look like metal though. Basically all around this armor just looks bad.

And I liked demon mode because it showed Juggernaut wasn't a stagnant character power wise. It showed a Juggernaut could indeed grow stronger depending on the situation. Although it had it's problems as well.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 10:54 PM
carver9

Lol...you all are crazy if you don't think this looks beastly.

(please log in to view the image)

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 11:02 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

No problem. I do what I can, lol.

And yeah, he should be just as powerful as Classic if not more so going on what was said. As for the armor, like I said I believe the closer he gets to Cyttorak in power, the more he resembles him. And that seems to go for his armor as well as it closely resembles how they've been drawing Cyttorak lately. Red, stoney, kinda damaged/ancient looking armor. His hands look like metal though. Basically all around this armor just looks bad.

And I liked demon mode because it showed Juggernaut wasn't a stagnant character power wise. It showed a Juggernaut could indeed grow stronger depending on the situation. Although it had it's problems as well.

Hopefully we've seen the end of the power transferring from Cain as well. I've never liked the idea of the possibility of him just losing the power. Just let it permanently be Cain's. No more hot potato or mood swings for him. It seems Cyttorak is back to his 2nd of 3 iterations that I am aware of. I wonder why they went back to it?

The main thing I don't like about the demon mode was that he got bigger and, well, demony. It kind of like he had to Hulk out to fight a hulk. I'd admittingly rather him stay the same size.

Also, can someone help me understand what happened in those last few scans. Colossus was making a bargain, but Cain got the power? Did Cain step in front of the Cyttorak ray or something? Or did Cy willingly give it to Cain? Judging by Marko's words at the end, I'm thinking the latter. Why did Cyttorak accept an offer that potentially ends in his death? Thoughts?

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...you all are crazy if you don't think this looks beastly.

I don't deny it looks cool, but I'd rather not see it Juggs change in to it. I honestly don't know why I don't like it as part of his powerset, I just don't.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Last edited by Ptr_Grifin on Mar 25th, 2015 at 11:13 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 11:08 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Also, can someone help me understand what happened in those last few scans. Colossus was making a bargain, but Cain got the power? Did Cain step in front of the Cyttorak ray or something? Or did Cy willingly give it to Cain? Judging by Marko's words at the end, I'm thinking the latter. Why did Cyttorak accept an offer that potentially ends in his death? Thoughts?

That whole deal lost me as well.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 11:37 PM
KingD19

I think it was true that Cyttorak was bored as shit. Nothing ever went his way, and he kept trying the same thing over and over. Even if his Avatar tried to kill him, he probably assumes he'll fail since a servant's power can never be more than the master who bestows it in his mind. He is probably #1 out of the 8 in the Octessence and has the typical arrogant demon attitude.

As for how Cain got the power, the only thing I can think of is that if Cyttorak truly was going to let the attempt on his life happen, he figured Cain would actually have the balls to attempt it, as Colossus even when raging out always held back and tried to be a good guy.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 12:08 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Disappointed with the new look. Wtf with those wires on his back. Sigh.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 02:55 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

Is it natural for me to be aroused by the fact that Cain Marko is the Juggernaut again? Yep it sure is.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 12:12 PM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

The armor isn't great but it isn't bad either. He is armored from head to toe.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 10:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote