KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)

The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Are implying that you believe that Colossus was trying to put down Cain? Did you not see Colossus dodging his blows in the rematch?

Considering colossus said he wanted to put him down and end it...yes, that's the logical conclusion

I did. Hence why it's a silly fight. Even if you look at his old fights with classic juggernaut he never faired that well. This is apparently elder God killing juggernaut and he did worse then depowered Cain and classic juggernaut.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 06:35 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DickBlazer
opinions are like........

Colossus won with brains. It would appear Cain's real weakness is still his brains

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 06:53 PM
DickBlazer is currently offline Find more posts by DickBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by -K-M-
Considering colossus said he wanted to put him down and end it...yes, that's the logical conclusion

I did. Hence why it's a silly fight. Even if you look at his old fights with classic juggernaut he never faired that well. This is apparently elder God killing juggernaut and he did worse then depowered Cain and classic juggernaut.
If Colossus was trying to put him down why didn't he punch him rather than just toss him aside?

Speaking of Colossus' old fights with Juggernaut, if we use you're logic Colossus was kicking Juggernauts @ss. But that logic is faulty.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2015 10:45 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

If Colossus was trying to put him down why didn't he punch him rather than just toss him aside?

Speaking of Colossus' old fights with Juggernaut, if we use you're logic Colossus was kicking Juggernauts @ss. But that logic is faulty.

He said he was trying and wanted to end it. He jumped down to continue to fight and then Cain first hit him with the rock to get him off balance and followed up with two punches. So your logic dictates colossus allowed Cain to pummel on him even though just prior he said the complete opposite of it....and why would he allow himself to be smacked around? Punches were physically making him spit out blood. When has that ever happened before? Dumb logic

Haha what? I'm not following. Here he lasted longer then against classic juggernaut and actually got the better by using BFR. He has never done that ever before. How is that following my logic again?

You're choosing to ignore direct statements in the comic. Not much to debate here

Last edited by -K-M- on Apr 30th, 2015 at 06:33 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 06:29 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Colossus has gotten the better of Classic Jugg with BFR before. They were fighting on a ship and Colossus punched a hole in it to make it sink with Cain still on it iirc.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 06:41 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yes I recall, but he even looked before here then that fight. Colossus durability was written like garbage in this series. He thought he was even going to die after falling off the cliff. That's dumb

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 07:19 PM
KingD19

Colossus has been written like shit for the past several years. Struggling with stuff that he's far surpassed previously, and looking in trouble against opponents who should even be worth his time. He needs a good writer to give him a push and the others need to stop making him seem so much less than he is and should be.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 07:32 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

sadly you're very right

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 07:39 PM
KingD19

It's one of those situations where you hate being right lol.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 07:46 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

He said he was trying and wanted to end it. He jumped down to continue to fight and then Cain first hit him with the rock to get him off balance and followed up with two punches. So your logic dictates colossus allowed Cain to pummel on him even though just prior he said the complete opposite of it....and why would he allow himself to be smacked around? Punches were physically making him spit out blood. When has that ever happened before? Dumb logic

Haha what? I'm not following. Here he lasted longer then against classic juggernaut and actually got the better by using BFR. He has never done that ever before. How is that following my logic again?

You're choosing to ignore direct statements in the comic. Not much to debate here
Where does Colossus say he wanted to end the fight with Juggernaut? Did you get a special edition?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 10:43 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by KingD19
Colossus has gotten the better of Classic Jugg with BFR before. They were fighting on a ship and Colossus punched a hole in it to make it sink with Cain still on it iirc.
He also got the better of him in their first fight if we go by Mungi's logic.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 10:53 PM
-K-M-

Where does Colossus say he wanted to end the fight with Juggernaut? Did you get a special edition?

You seriously addressed nothing and added nothing new

You know the page where he throws Cain to the ground hard??? That page. He wanted to destroy the gem and prevent Cain from getting it as he didn't know Cain was going to destroy it. Basic stuff. Enlighten us then...as you ignored this point why would colossus allow Cain to beat him hard enough to cause him to spit out blood? Go on...

He also got the better of him in their first fight if we go by Mungi's logic.

No he didn't. But alas you are choosing to ignore statements in the comic. I follow what was said and shown that's not mungi logic that's fact.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 03:24 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

You said that Colossus stated he was trying and that he wanted to end his fight with Cain.....which Colossus does not say.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 03:39 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

You seriously addressed nothing and added nothing new

You know the page where he throws Cain to the ground hard??? That page. He wanted to destroy the gem and prevent Cain from getting it as he didn't know Cain was going to destroy it. Basic stuff. Enlighten us then...as you ignored this point why would colossus allow Cain to beat him hard enough to cause him to spit out blood? Go on...

No he didn't. But alas you are choosing to ignore statements in the comic. I follow what was said and shown that's not mungi logic that's fact.
Using you're logic Colossus does not get the better of Juggernaut:

(please log in to view the image)

Using you're Logic here Cain does the better of Colossus:

Old Post May 1st, 2015 03:52 PM
-K-M-

You said that Colossus stated he was trying and that he wanted to end his fight with Cain.....which Colossus does not say.

Colossus: "All the chaos. All the destruction, every evil YOU'VE commited...it ends here, forever"

Reading comprehension fail. I repeat why would colossus not try to fight Cain here?

Last edited by -K-M- on May 1st, 2015 at 06:41 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2015 06:32 PM
-K-M-

*face palm* I was talking about new elder God killing juggernaut he was doing better against then classic. Not against depowered Cain.

Nice compassion too. One fight a weakened Cain was making him spit up blood. The other colossus sneak attacked him and landed hits that did no damage.

I noticed you dodged the question again. Explain to me why colossus would allow Cain to hit him again? If you can't do that don't respond

Last edited by -K-M- on May 1st, 2015 at 06:40 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2015 06:35 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Colossus: "All the chaos. All the destruction, every evil YOU'VE commited...it ends here, forever"

Reading comprehension fail. I repeat why would colossus not try to fight Cain here?
He was going to destroy the gem, not Cain , you can't seriously think Colossus was trying to end Cain Marko. Reading comprehension ftw.
*face palm* I was talking about new elder God killing juggernaut he was doing better against then classic. Not against depowered Cain.

Nice compassion too. One fight a weakened Cain was making him spit up blood. The other colossus sneak attacked him and landed hits that did no damage.

I noticed you dodged the question again. Explain to me why colossus would allow Cain to hit him again? If you can't do that don't respond
It's kinda hard to damage full powered Juggernaut with punches captain obvious. But Colossus was getting the better of Juggernaut in that exchange though using you're logic. Now on to you're question(which I've already answered). Colossus wasn't trying to defend himself against Cain Marko, but as shown in the next issue when he fought fully powered Juggernaut by being able to dodge his blows.

For some reason you're lowballing depowered Juggernaut by routinely bringing up him making Colossus bleed with punches. Might be because Sasquatch didn't want to pursue their battle after his initial contact with Cain(Sasquatches teammate was ordered to help Walter). Might be the reason Sasquatch opted to wear Hulk-buster armor in the rematch?

Old Post May 1st, 2015 09:32 PM
-K-M-

He was going to destroy the gem, not Cain ,

you can't seriously think Colossus was trying to end Cain Marko. Reading comprehension ftw. It's kinda hard to damage full powered Juggernaut with punches captain obvious. But Colossus was getting the better of Juggernaut in that exchange though using you're logic. Now on to you're question(which I've already answered). Colossus wasn't trying to defend himself against Cain Marko, but as shown in the next issue when he fought fully powered Juggernaut by being able to dodge his blows.

For some reason you're lowballing depowered Juggernaut by routinely bringing up him making Colossus bleed with punches. Might be because Sasquatch didn't want to pursue their battle after his initial contact with Cain(Sasquatches teammate was ordered to help Walter). Might be the reason Sasquatch opted to wear Hulk-buster armor in the rematch?

*facepalm* As he said Cain was evil and wanted to stop him from getting the gem hence why he threw him away

Haha yep makes perfect sense, Colossus who main plan was to destroy the gem and as noted stop Cain from getting it decides he won't fight him after he threw him to the ground and charged after him. So again just to be clear you believe after he said that he decided he doesn't actually want to fight Cain and just let him hit him? Just to be clear.

Using my logic? Honestly I don't think you understand what I am saying. Case in point I'm lowballing depowered cain? What? In fact I was doing the opposite. erm Who else has made Colossus spit out blood from punches? So if depowered Cain was doing that, why is it so hard for you to believe elder god killing Cain broke Colossus hands and ribs? You claimed you didn't believe that he did.

I'm not sure he broke his hand and ribs. He was moving to gracefully during the fight. Even so King Hyperion broke his hand punching a watered down Juggernaut.

Last edited by -K-M- on May 1st, 2015 at 10:12 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2015 10:02 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Colossus was out to destroy the gem, not Cain Marko as you seem think believe for some reason.

Cain is a beast so him making Colossus spit blood isn't that big of deal considering he made Sasquatch poor blood from his mouth as well and he even drew blood from World War Hulk. As noted above Cain made Sasquatch change his mind about wanting to fight. As for Colossus having broken ribs and hand....I'm still on the fence about that. He may have but the way he was dodging Juggernauts punches seemed to say otherwise. But Juggernaut being stronger than ever it would make sense that one punch from Juggernaut did break Colossus' ribs. Teenage Colossus dropped Juggernaut twice but the new Juggernaut didn't move an inch from Colossus' attack.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 10:29 PM
-K-M-

Colossus was out to destroy the gem, not Cain Marko as you seem think believe for some reason.

Cain is a beast so him making Colossus spit blood isn't that big of deal considering he made Sasquatch poor blood from his mouth as well and he even drew blood from World War Hulk. As noted above Cain made Sasquatch change his mind about wanting to fight. As for Colossus having broken ribs and hand....I'm still on the fence about that. He may have but the way he was dodging Juggernauts punches seemed to say otherwise. But Juggernaut being stronger than ever it would make sense that one punch from Juggernaut did break Colossus' ribs. Teenage Colossus dropped Juggernaut twice but the new Juggernaut didn't move an inch from Colossus' attack.

You keep dodging the question over and over and over again. but yes you think Colossus allowed Cain to hit him. Yep specifically called cain out and wanted to stop him from getting the gem and end it forever didn't actually want to fight Cain apparently erm

THAT'S WHAT I WAS SAYING! Also you forget Colossus believed he was going to DIE from falling off the cliff. He was hardly fine. He also lasted longer (as in length of fight) then majority of his fights with classic Juggernaut too.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 10:37 PM