KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)

The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I answered the question like 100 times now. As for Colossus lasting longer? Yea this is the first time they battled where Colossus wasn't a kid or drunk so that may explain whey he did better. Colossus is a clear Class 100 with legit fighting skills. He is one of the strongest people on the planet as noted in the comic. Juggernaut is the strongest on the planet(in my view).

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 1st, 2015 11:07 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Ain't no party like a Juggernaut party b/c a Juggernaut party don't stop!

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post May 3rd, 2015 03:27 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

My favorite villain.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 02:35 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Woah. I haven't seen you post in a while.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 03:17 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

So is Juggernaut basically dead now?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2015 08:30 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

No, he's in a deep and long hibernation. As long as the Fox claims ownership of the X-Men den, Marvel won't care to let him see the light of day. So, back to status quo, or so I'm guessing. Unless you've heard otherwise.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2015 02:44 PM
big juggy man

Wait what happened to the Juggernaut after he was "defeated" by Colossus? I thought he just fell in some water and the issue ended.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 08:01 AM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

wait Colossus defeated The Juggernaut? wow what else did i missed confused

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:58 AM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Has anyone read/heard of any possible appearances lately? Last I saw of him was a zombified version in SW.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2016 10:10 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DrDoomsday-360

"Defeated"... well, kinda-sorta...

Just read the comic.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2016 01:09 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

The Juggernaut came back and lost like always.

Old Post May 9th, 2017 04:06 AM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Can't see any of these due to being photobucket

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 6th, 2017 11:19 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by DrDoomsday-360

He pushed him off a cliff by surprise

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 6th, 2017 11:20 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Colossus defeated Juggernaut by the only means necessary for a brick.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2017 01:05 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He beat Juggernaut the same way WWH did. Let him BFR himself. In Colossus' case he just moved out of the way and let Cain crush the cliff they were on.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 01:19 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolverineX25
Weapon X

Juggernaut is so under-rated. As the Human Avatar of Cyttorak, he really is an incredibly powerful human being. I think being the resentful brat brother of Charles Xavier gives him a bad rep.

Excellent information Knowsbleed! Juggernaut needs more love <3

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 07:13 AM
WolverineX25 is currently offline Click here to Send WolverineX25 a Private Message Find more posts by WolverineX25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Uncanny Avengers #29 11/8/2017

He actually looks good on this cover, weird pipes and all. Still a little too large for my taste, but still great artwork.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 17th, 2017 09:28 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I just wish they started writing him as a credible threat. The way he's treated now, he's easier to beat than Depowerednaut...

He's supposed to be able to kill Cyttorak himself, ffs.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 03:13 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I just wish they started writing him as a credible threat. The way he's treated now, he's easier to beat than Depowerednaut...

He's supposed to be able to kill Cyttorak himself, ffs.

Very true. I don't have high hopes, or really any hopes for a good showing. He'll probably be thrown away again, or buried, or turned into an ice cube or lose on the Price is Right.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 03:33 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Who are those two characters he's about to grab in that cover anyway? Can't recognize them.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 03:59 PM