KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)

The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The silver haired guy in the blue suit with the fast forward symbol really makes me wanna say Quicksilver.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 04:52 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That'd be my guess, too. Not willing to bet on it, though.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 05:43 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Who are those two characters he's about to grab in that cover anyway? Can't recognize them.

Synapse is a new character, an inhuman.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Emily_Guerrero_(Earth-616)

And yes that's Quicksilver with the >>> fast forward symbols on his new costume.
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Pietro_Maximoff_(Earth-616)

I can do without Juggernaut having the Bane-like tubes, and yes he should become a major threat once again. And not just be a little less jobby than Rhino.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 06:08 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Thanks.

Atm, he's worse than Rhino, lol.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 08:16 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Reading that wiki page on Synapse, I think she may be the one to defeat Juggs. Even though he is supposed to be immune to telepathy now, they'll have her affect him.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 02:33 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Or Pietro will steal his speed or something...

Yeah, he's never done that before afaik, but it'd still make more sense than what Iceman did recently.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 12:38 PM
big juggy man

When is this new issue going to come out?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2017 06:25 AM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

I just read the issue. IDK why I even read about him any more. Its actually depressing. The damn issue starts out with him in some kind of lockup on a helicopter or something and the agents are poking fun at him and how Iceman beat him and caused him to get captured. He gets out through a fluke. While Rogue admits he is stronger, she still blocks his punch. Then a few Juggerminis cause him to panic cry for help and he gets trapped in his own armor or something. There were a few highlights, but

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 12:35 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Ptr, you know that the Cain/Rogue strength contest scene was actually copied from fan art? laughing out loud

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 12:46 AM
big juggy man

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I just read the issue. IDK why I even read about him any more. Its actually depressing. The damn issue starts out with him in some kind of lockup on a helicopter or something and the agents are poking fun at him and how Iceman beat him and caused him to get captured. He gets out through a fluke. While Rogue admits he is stronger, she still blocks his punch. Then a few Juggerminis cause him to panic cry for help and he gets trapped in his own armor or something. There were a few highlights, but

Classic Juggernaut was at very least Thor level Strength and stronger than World War Hulk. Yet he is suppose to be stronger than ever yet Rogue could block his punch? She couldn't even block classic Juggernaut's punch. Juggernaut has become a complete joke.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 12:48 AM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

I can do w/out the Bane like tubes. It's a shame what they have done to Cain. Lol I think some fans could write way better comics than the current writers.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 01:45 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I'm pissed at them forgetting about Cain's TP immunity already. Skullcap? Wtf?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 02:07 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm pissed at them forgetting about Cain's TP immunity already. Skullcap? Wtf?

Isn't his magical helmet the source of his TP protection or did this change when he completely merged with Cyttorak's power ?

I can't remember.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 10:50 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Isn't his magical helmet the source of his TP protection or did this change when he completely merged with Cyttorak's power ?

I can't remember.

Yes... and in case the helmet got removed, he sometimes wore that skullcap beneath it...

But we're talking about new comics. I'm pissed because Current Juggs is specifically TP-proof even without ANY helmet.

Yeah, this immunity got added to Juggs' powerset when Cyttorak gave Cain enough power to kill him (seems dumb, but apparently Cyttorak is really THAT bored).

So why the f*ck would he need to wear the skullcap again? And how did his appearance change back to human?

Answer: incompetent editors/writers who don't care one bit about continuity.

Last edited by StiltmanFTW on Jan 10th, 2018 at 10:09 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 10:06 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes... and in case the helmet got removed, he sometimes wore that skullcap beneath it...

But we're talking about new comics. I'm pissed because Current Juggs is specifically TP-proof even without ANY helmet.

Yeah, this immunity got added to Juggs' powerset when Cyttorak gave Cain enough power to kill him (seems dumb, but apparently Cyttorak is really THAT bored).

So why the f*ck would he need to wear the skullcap again? And how did his appearance change back to human?

Answer: incompetent editors/writers who don't care one bit about continuity.

Damn...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 10:24 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Respect Juggernaut because he is strong enough to face Hyperion.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 12th, 2018 06:33 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Respect Juggernaut because he is strong enough to face Hyperion.
He wasn't at full power when he battled Hyperion or Thor in Thunderbolts. He's got some good feats in depowered form.

Thumping Sasquatch and Rhino are good feats as well. Even though he wasn't as strong as Colossus I think Cain was still a solid Class 100.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 06:48 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
A little late to the party on this one but isn't that Rogue with Wonderman strength?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 01:07 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It is.

And Simon has Sentry-lv strength, according to Cap.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 05:35 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

So does that mean Juggernaut is stronger than Sentry?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 10:15 PM