KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)

The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
big juggy man

Well at least Juggernaut didn't get beat up again

Old Post Oct 26th, 2018 02:19 AM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by big juggy man
Well at least Juggernaut didn't get beat up again

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: He did. sad

Old Post Oct 26th, 2018 06:24 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: He did. sad

Actually Juggernaut didn't get beat because he technically didn't fight anyone

Old Post Oct 31st, 2018 05:52 PM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Well according to the Juggernaut one-shot Cyttorak says that Cain has been holding back his power all this time.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 02:49 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

The Juggernaut punched somebody recently so I guess that is something.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 08:27 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Who did he punch?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 08:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

Soooo, is Cain running with the X-Men again...and why?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 06:00 AM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by lft4ded
Soooo, is Cain running with the X-Men again...and why?

It was horribly written.

No particular reason, he just felt like it after finding out Joseph is not the real Magneto.

Marvel cancelled that run, afaik, lol.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 03:04 PM
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

Wow... blink

Old Post Jun 28th, 2019 08:47 AM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, it was bad. Hurt to read.

I don't mind the idea of Cain joining the X-Men... but he needs to do it for a reason, it can't be so lazily written.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2019 03:11 PM
big juggy man

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Who did he punch?

Cain punched Blockbuster. So that was something. Then Blockbuster got killed.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2019 03:29 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

So it's safe to assume he's been depowered once again.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2019 01:51 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

For ****s sake. I cannot understand why they have chosen to continually shit on the character.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2019 02:39 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

I don't see how the Juggernaut has been depowered or crapped on. He punched Blockbuster into a train. He wasn't hit back or even remotely hurt recently. I think Mr Sinister did use telekinesis to remove Juggernaut from the battle. So hey this is a start.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2019 06:45 AM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

There just hasn't been any good stories involving him. But he just has had a good run lately.

Getting the gem pulled out of his chest again and BFR'd.
Losing to Deadpool and a truck.
Being held prisoner by humans.
Scared of some little mini Juggernaut things.
Simply BFR'd by Iceman.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2019 11:45 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by big juggy man
I don't see how the Juggernaut has been depowered or crapped on. He punched Blockbuster into a train. He wasn't hit back or even remotely hurt recently. I think Mr Sinister did use telekinesis to remove Juggernaut from the battle. So hey this is a start.

Blockbuster is a nobody.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2019 04:09 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

And now Darkchylde not only ripped the Ruby of Cyttorak from Cain's chest...she crushed it. So now he's completely depowered as the source that connects Cyttorak and his Exemplar is destroyed. Even though multiple times Cain has stated and shown he is the Juggernaut and the power is basically his. Also he didn't have it in his chest. How do people keep pulling something from somewhere else, directly out of his chest?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2019 11:29 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

What issue did that happen in?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2019 12:15 AM
big juggy man

Originally posted by KingD19
And now Darkchylde not only ripped the Ruby of Cyttorak from Cain's chest...she crushed it. So now he's completely depowered as the source that connects Cyttorak and his Exemplar is destroyed. Even though multiple times Cain has stated and shown he is the Juggernaut and the power is basically his. Also he didn't have it in his chest. How do people keep pulling something from somewhere else, directly out of his chest?

Well the newer generation of writers are just lazy. They also seem to love to depower male characters now days to make female characters more powerful.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2019 12:38 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by juggernaut74
What issue did that happen in?

Scans and issue details were posted in the CO thread recently.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 07:21 PM