KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)

The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Were you the one who asked Gage if Juggernaut was trying to actually push Hulk back or if it was just a strength contest when they grappled?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I've debated (on here and other boards) many times about the context of this fight. Many believe that Juggernaut was using his unstoppability enchantment and the Hulk slowed him to a crawl (some believe he stopped him). I've always believed that it was purely a test of strength and I was proven correct. Thanks to my friend who goes by Cain Marko on his fan site, The writer of the WWH/ X-Men books Christos Gage confirms that it was indeed a test of strength and the Juggernaut matched (and even surpassed) the strongest Hulk to date.

http://forums.comicbookresources.co...mp;postcount=36

Old Post Feb 10th, 2020 07:27 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vendel
Unstoppable

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Were you the one who asked Gage if Juggernaut was trying to actually push Hulk back or if it was just a strength contest when they grappled?

I am not Cain Marko who used to run the Juggernaut site. But I was involved with those discussions.

I was also involved on CBR in discussions with the the guy who wrote Thunderbolts. They did not go as well. Ha.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2020 12:42 AM
Vendel is currently offline Click here to Send Vendel a Private Message Find more posts by Vendel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

Wait, when did the ruby of Cytorrak get destroyed? That last I saw Cain was pal'ing around with the Punisher Kill Krew.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2020 07:17 PM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vendel
Unstoppable

So I'm guessing that the Juggernaut mini-series was one of the ones lost to the lock-downs? I have seen nothing about it since February.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 08:45 PM
Vendel is currently offline Click here to Send Vendel a Private Message Find more posts by Vendel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Not sure. I've seen a pre-order here and there.

(please log in to view the image)

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2020 12:55 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

We had to wait ~15 years for the Wolverine/Blade one-shot, so don't lose hope --- it should eventually get released.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 09:24 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

First issue is changed to September release

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 01:40 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Why do you care, Abhi? big grin

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 03:56 PM
Booya_69

Originally posted by Vendel

Some of the old school Juggernaut fans may recognize my name though. I was quote active on the old Marvel.com forums and the old Juggernaut fan site.

I remember you from the marvel forums, many years ago, I was newer compared to the likes of you and knowsbleed, so you probably dont. Good ole days

Cool to see you're still around man.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 06:08 AM
Booya_69 is currently offline Click here to Send Booya_69 a Private Message Find more posts by Booya_69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Booya_69

Last edited by Booya_69 on Jun 22nd, 2020 at 06:35 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 06:22 AM
Booya_69 is currently offline Click here to Send Booya_69 a Private Message Find more posts by Booya_69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Glad to see there are so many Juggernaut fans.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 11:35 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Why do you care, Abhi? big grin

laughing out loud

Just passing through.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 02:11 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Juggernaut/Havok re-match would be a banshee.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jul 25th, 2020 07:19 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Juggernaut is so strong 💪 that he can catch fast things using his strength.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Aug 1st, 2020 01:23 AM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vendel
Unstoppable

All that delay and the new series is a shit show.

D i s a p p o i n t e d.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2020 08:23 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Agreed.

Juggernaut 1 was straight up sh1t.

Hulk vs Juggernaut was awful as well...made Cain look he is a chump compared to Hulk...

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2020 12:15 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I'm pretty sure Cain is weakened and we'll see him return to full strength near or at the end of the series.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2020 04:04 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by KingD19
I'm pretty sure Cain is weakened and we'll see him return to full strength near or at the end of the series.

Last time that happened was during Amazing X-Men run.

Didn't work out well...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2020 04:25 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

True but from context he seems to have nowhere to go but up and is experiencing all the usual depowerment woes Juggernaut goes through.

Magik crushed his ruby, turning him human in Limbo.
He's working as a good guy and helping people.
He's much weaker than he should be against people he should either be able to steamroll or have a good fight with.

Every time one of these or some version has happened we've gotten a Juggernaut has to get his power back story. He's even got brand new armor with no explanation how he got it or his powers back.

Every time

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2020 05:17 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I have lost all hope.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2020 09:35 PM