KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)

The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillAll

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor says, "As though he is e'en more powerful than e'er before."

Juggernaut says, " You got that right goldilocks. Sumthin's makin me that way...."[/url]

its nice how you conveniently cut it off to your own means... you dont include the part right after that where he says "

"somethings drawing me somewhere, and i'll march through anything or any man to get there"...

i'd say that pertains to his focus of what is actually drawing him, rather than recieving any more power. he wasnt amped...

nice respect thread by the way, alot of time and effort went into making it... and you did an awsome job.

thanks for showing people the true UNSTOPPABLE JUGGERNAUT.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 07:41 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by id369
Your assessment is wildly incorrect, My boy is Bill not Thor. And Classic juggernaut does not routinely pull Xavier out of the astral plane.

I don’t read up on Juggernaut. Or at least, not in detail. And I want to know more about the 8th day ordeal. I cant be held accountable if you the thread starter, can not even properly address my question.

How about this, I will find the answer myself. Can you tell me, what issues these take place?

My assessment is very correct. You post this kind of nonsense all the time.

Again, you're basing your argument on a scan where it doesn't even say he was amped. Thor commented how Juggernaut SEEMED stronger and Juggernaut went on to say he was being drawn some where and nothing or no one was going to stop him from getting there.

Now please, stop crashing my thread with this nonsense. If you want to discuss this further start a new thread some where else.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 08:54 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

Again, you're basing your argument on a scan where it doesn't even say he was amped. Thor commented how Juggernaut SEEMED stronger and Juggernaut went on to say he was being drawn some where and nothing or no one was going to stop him from getting there.

Now please, stop crashing my thread with this nonsense. If you want to discuss this further start a new thread some where else.

Oh great.

Your still ignoring how Juggernaut agrees with Thor’s claim, and focus on his comment of having the urge to be at some place. How convenient.

So can you tell me what issues 8th day Juggernaut to took place?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 09:06 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 11:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by KillAll
its nice how you conveniently cut it off to your own means... you dont include the part right after that where he says "

"somethings drawing me somewhere, and i'll march through anything or any man to get there"...

i'd say that pertains to his focus of what is actually drawing him, rather than recieving any more power. he wasnt amped...

Are you blind or are you just stupid?

Have you gone through the last few post? I've posted the entire scan multiple times. I'm not conveniently leaving out anything fool. I only went so far with both statements because those are the relevant parts. The part that you went on to mention of his statement have absolutely no relevance to my point. Thor said he was amped. Juggernaut agreed. End of ****ing discussion.

The part where Juggernaut refers to something drawing him and making him this way, would be referring to Cytorrak which isn't the point of contention here.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 11:21 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Oh great.

Your still ignoring how Juggernaut agrees with Thor’s claim, and focus on his comment of having the urge to be at some place. How convenient.

Take it somewhere else.

Thanks for the scans Galan.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 11:27 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Take it somewhere else.

Thanks for the scans Galan.

Oh great.

So your not going to tell me what issue's 8th Day Juggs take place?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 02:29 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Iron Man v3 #21 (prologue issue), Thor v2 #17, Iron Man v3 #22, Peter Parker Spider-Man v2 #11 and Juggernaut: The Eighth Day.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 03:03 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Iron Man v3 #21 (prologue issue), Thor v2 #17, Iron Man v3 #22, Peter Parker Spider-Man v2 #11 and Juggernaut: The Eighth Day.

Ah thanks that will do.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 03:14 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Here's the scans from the other time Cannoball flew at the Juggernaut. I said I'd post them when I got them.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 05:50 AM
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is the best Juggernaut feat EVER.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 04:45 PM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Juggernaut thunderclap

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 04:48 PM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Galan007
Anyway...

Juggernaut owns Cytorrak himself on the mental plane and 'takes back' his power:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

someone want to explain how that makes any sense at all?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 06:35 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

He bested Cyttorak in a battle of wills for control of his soul. It was on the mental plane.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 10:23 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

so there powers had no effect? because I can't see how would phsyically beat his power source.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 4th, 2009 10:35 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

No, it was just a battle of wills. During that arc the Octessence were pitting their avatars against each other. In order to win, Cyttorak sought to completely control Cain like the other members did their avatars. Cain won the battle of wills and regained complete control over his soul. This is why he turned against the exemplars at the end.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 12:03 AM
KillAll

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you blind or are you just stupid?

Have you gone through the last few post? I've posted the entire scan multiple times. I'm not conveniently leaving out anything fool. I only went so far with both statements because those are the relevant parts. The part that you went on to mention of his statement have absolutely no relevance to my point. Thor said he was amped. Juggernaut agreed. End of ****ing discussion.

The part where Juggernaut refers to something drawing him and making him this way, would be referring to Cytorrak which isn't the point of contention here.

i dont need to go through the last few posts (which i have by the way), i just know that what you state isnt true. but ur personal insults dont go unnoticed. backed into a corner eh?

its obvious juggernaut wasnt amped.... he was amped in the trion incident . he didnt do anything unusual against thor that he doesnt usually do (smack him around)... so i think its a clear cut case of you needing to examin things a tad more.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 05:07 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Here are a few scans from Juggernauts time with the Exiles.

He experienced a sharp drop in power upon entering the Ultraverse. While some of this stuff may seem 'meh' when you think about the Juggernaut, it becomes impressive when you consider his power was cut by at least 50%.

Here the Juggernaut picks up and swings a mechanical t-rex:

Casually sweeps aside a couple of tanks:

Comes out completely unscathed after having a high rise apartment building fall on him:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Goes toe to toe with Prime and even overpowers him:

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 06:41 AM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by shokosugi
this is the best Juggernaut feat EVER.

That line
"Sometimes women are better than men". That a little too much information from the juggernaut.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 06:59 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by KillAll
i dont need to go through the last few posts (which i have by the way), i just know that what you state isnt true. but ur personal insults dont go unnoticed. backed into a corner eh?

its obvious juggernaut wasnt amped.... he was amped in the trion incident . he didnt do anything unusual against thor that he doesnt usually do (smack him around)... so i think its a clear cut case of you needing to examin things a tad more.

I replied here as to not derail this respect thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=2

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 06:06 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote