KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)

The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CATMANEXE

cant have a thread with a heavy hitter without it turning into a Vs thread huh? or someone pointing out an acronym in a speech bubble, and finding the whole thing is wrong (which was written by Marvel)
shame on you Rage. best bet is to write marvel with the question.

great thread so far. same as b4. nice and full and Juggernaut needs that. sent you some scans KB, feel free to use them if you like.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post Sep 14th, 2009 09:34 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Some more stuff. A strength feat and a couple of durability showings.

I'm not 100% how seriously this book should be taken judging by the art. Nevertheless, it's 100% canon.

Juggernaut physically restrains the Hulk:

(please log in to view the image)

Spider-Woman and Storm dump enough energy into this attack that both women nearly die because of it. Juggernaut feels it, but is otherwise undamaged:

Survives a physical assault by 2 Exemplars. Only the psi-Exemplar Bedlam is able to take him down when his helmet comes off:

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 14th, 2009 10:56 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 12:13 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Some more stuff.

Here's is Juggernauts 2005 X-Men edition handbook entry. I guess we can consider this Imposternauts official handbook bio:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Juggernauts OHotMU 2007 Edition bio. I have a hard copy of the current series of handbooks. The only difference between that and these is the new one reflects his appearances in the WWH/X-Men crossover and X-Men Legacy #211. Everything else is exactly the same:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

I also wanted to add this excerpt from his handbook entry. It should be in the Exiles section, but I don't really want to have a mod edit my post just for this.

Basically, this excerpt just confirms that he was depowered during his time in the Ultraverse:

(*credit goes to CATMANEXE for these handbook entry scans.)

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 16th, 2009 08:03 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

This issues isn't out yet, but I thought I'd post this most impressive strength feat anyway.

Juggernauts blows are causing a magnitude 8 earthquake:

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 02:58 AM
CATMANEXE

..and enough to grab the attention of Beast and Reed Richards as a concern...nice!

-Hunter S. Thompson

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 03:22 AM
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

Is the red barred entry supposed to be his most current? The strengths seem backwards.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 06:03 PM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

No, I think it's about 5 years old back when Juggs was slightly depowered and trying to reform. Can't you still stop him if you dig under him or am I thinking of the Blob?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 06:55 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Incredible Hulk #602 wasn't bad. Juggernaut didn't get beat down or really loose outside of BFR. Skaar had to result to tricking him in order to keep Juggernaut from killing him.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 07:33 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

yeah, it wasn't bad at all really. The writing stunk something fierce but it proved Skaar is no match for Juggernaut without tricks and BS.

The scan I posted above is really the only worthy feat to post. What do you think?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 05:02 AM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

For Juggernaut or Banner's shield? But seriously, that is interesting to see that Juggernaut's punches are causing quakes on the Richter Scale that high without actually hitting the ground to cause them. Also Cain beating Skaar into the ground was pretty neat. Other than that, it wasn't much of a fight once things got thrown up into the air. I noticed Cain never really showed any noticed to being hit, only him pissed about being in orbit.

Also, I did not like the art or the liberties taken with his armor, but mostly the art. The artist just can't draw a good Juggernaut IMO.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 06:22 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
yeah, it wasn't bad at all really. The writing stunk something fierce but it proved Skaar is no match for Juggernaut without tricks and BS.

The scan I posted above is really the only worthy feat to post. What do you think?
Him overpowering Skaar is worthy imo.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 09:42 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Not really. Skaar isn't a heavy hitter.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 09:50 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by Darth Jello
No, I think it's about 5 years old back when Juggs was slightly depowered and trying to reform. Can't you still stop him if you dig under him or am I thinking of the Blob?

No thats Blog. Phoenix/jean tried to throw Juggs in the air once, he just kept on walking. Your thinking of when Hulk picked up the ground under Blob to move him and/or colussus.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 04:52 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I didn't see this posted yet..

Wolverine's claws cannot so much as scratch Juggernaut:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This makes me smile every time I read it...

"We here in the Hulk office like to think the strongest super hero on earth is our green-skinned behemoth. But current opinion around Marvel HQ is that it is the Juggernaut, because of the limitless power of Cytorrak he can call upon":

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 06:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by Galan007
I didn't see this posted yet..

Wolverine's claws cannot so much as scratch Juggernaut:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Strange that I over-looked this. I contemplated posting the scene where Juggernaut takes Wolverine out for the rest of this book and the beginning of the next book with a simple pimp hand.

Something similiar to this happened in IH #602. The same sword Skaar used to cut his dad and stab him in the chest bounced off Juggernauts bare skin.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 09:59 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Galan007
This makes me smile every time I read it...

"We here in the Hulk office like to think the strongest super hero on earth is our green-skinned behemoth. But current opinion around Marvel HQ is that it is the Juggernaut, because of the limitless power of Cytorrak he can call upon":

lol, pwnt etc.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 12:08 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Juggernaut beats up the OAA:

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 02:49 AM
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Strange that I over-looked this. I contemplated posting the scene where Juggernaut takes Wolverine out for the rest of this book and the beginning of the next book with a simple pimp hand.

Something similiar to this happened in IH #602. The same sword Skaar used to cut his dad and stab him in the chest bounced off Juggernauts bare skin.

Different sword it actually got cut in half by the one Skaar is has now which is the sword that Hulk had during WWH.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 04:07 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote