KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Spy Royale in Naktomi Plaza

Spy Royale in Naktomi Plaza
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Spy Royale in Naktomi Plaza

(please log in to view the image)
The top 4 street levels have been placed in Nakatomi Plaza. Each combatan has a full map of the facility. No cell phones, sonar, or navigational/tracking devices like this are allowed. The combatants are ordered to kill each other. They are all dressed in combat gear with the exception of Batman in Scenario 2. Bloodlust is on. Hans and his men only apply to Scenario 2. How does each scenario play out?

Combatants
*Batman (Christian Bale/The Dark Knight)
*Jason Bourne (Matt Damon/The Bourne Ultimatum)
*Bryan Mills (Liam Neeson/Taken)
*James Bond (Daniel Craig/Quantum of Solace)

Scenarios
1. H2H Only - No Guns/Suits/Weapons/Gadgets - Combatants can use material lying around as weapons. Opponents start out on the same floor within 20 feet of each other.

2. Weapons Permitted - Batman gets his TDK batsuit, gear, and a ninjato. Bourne gets his HK USP with explosives and a knive. Bond gets his P99 with explosives and a knive. Mills gets his Sig Sauer P226 with explosives and a knive. Hans and his men are in the building but are unaware of these 4 combatants. However, the four combatants are aware of the terrorists. There primary mission is to be the last spy standing alive at the end. This means any terrorist as a threat to this must be killed. McClane or the hostages aren't in the building.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 10:16 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Spy Royale in Naktomi Plaza

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The top 4 street levels have been placed in Nakatomi Plaza. Each combatan has a full map of the facility. No cell phones, sonar, or navigational/tracking devices like this are allowed. The combatants are ordered to kill each other. They are all dressed in combat gear with the exception of Batman in Scenario 2. Bloodlust is on. Hans and his men only apply to Scenario 2. How does each scenario play out?

Combatants
*Batman (Christian Bale/The Dark Knight)
*Jason Bourne (Matt Damon/The Bourne Ultimatum)
*Bryan Mills (Liam Neeson/Taken)
*James Bond (Daniel Craig/Quantum of Solace)

Scenarios
1. H2H Only - No Guns/Suits/Weapons/Gadgets - Combatants can use material lying around as weapons. Opponents start out on the same floor within 20 feet of each other.

2. Weapons Permitted - Batman gets his TDK batsuit, gear, and a ninjato. Bourne gets his HK USP with explosives and a knive. Bond gets his P99 with explosives and a knive. Mills gets his Sig Sauer P226 with explosives and a knive. Hans and his men are in the building but are unaware of these 4 combatants. However, the four combatants are aware of the terrorists. There primary mission is to be the last spy standing alive at the end. This means any terrorist as a threat to this must be killed. McClane or the hostages aren't in the building.

I'll give first scenario to bourne,second to,obviously,the goddamn batman

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 10:23 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Batman stomps

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 11:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Bourne

2. Mills, by a mile.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 11:25 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Why "Mills by a mile"? You believe he's that much better with firearms compared to Bourne and Bond?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 12:02 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

IMO? Yes.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 12:04 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Ok Martin, its getting a bit annoying. You know what I mean wink

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 12:38 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Are you still accusing me of copying you?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 01:42 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

"still"? First time I know of.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 01:47 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

1. You said, "Its getting a bit annoying". This leads me to believe this "annoyance" of whatever I'm doing wrong in your view has been growing for some time. This isn't the first time you've accused me of copying you. I can provide the qoute if you like.
2. How is this copying you? The setting? Whoop-dee-doo! It's popular. Deal with it. The characters? I remember you making a thread like this with two of the four characters I have here. It was Bourne, Bond, and Bauer. This is different. You still remain my favorite thread starter in this particular forum. But you aren't the only one who can start threads like these. Your an inspiration, rejoice!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 02:16 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Copying? Is this thread style like copyrighted or something?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 02:26 AM
Darth Martin

No. But some seem to think it is apparently. whistle

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 02:28 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Ok then, I'll back down. Sorry if it didn't sound nice or whatever. Forums in general have been pissing me off lately.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 02:30 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Truth be told, bit of constructive criticism, Martin's are a bit easier to follow.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 02:33 AM