KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » 30 Days of Night vs Darkseekers

30 Days of Night vs Darkseekers
Started by: Tattoos N Scars

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

30 Days of Night vs Darkseekers

The virus has made its way to Alaska, and the Darkseekers(I am Legend) have fully populated a very small village(30 Darkseekers). The vampires from 30 days of Night target the village for a meal, but are stunned when they discover humans have turned into the bloodthirsty Darkseekers.

A clan of 20 vampires vs 30 Darkseekers. Will the Darkseekers be too much for these vampires, or vice versa?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 12:56 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darkseekers pwn. They showed strength and speed the 30 days vamps cannot match.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 01:23 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say the vamps win, do to the fact their intelligence is more than that of a caveman, but the vamps are outnumbered,so I guess the DS win

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 02:03 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember the DS's strength when fighting Will Smith on the pier?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 06:21 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Even if the Darkseekers do win, I would imagine that vampires would kill some of the DS's. Do you think a Darkseeker would turn vamp if bitten...which is very likely to happen.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 09:42 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Vamps ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 09:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I have to go with the Vampires. Humans had absolutely no chance against them. Neville, however, was tanking the main Darkseeker's attacks. The Vamps would have ruined him. They're faster, stronger, and more ruthless.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 10:30 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

The Leader of the Darkseekers broke through a very powerful glass wall

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 10:31 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

And? It took him years to do it. He couldn't even kill Neville. The Vampires were more lethal.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 10:49 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Listen. The Darkseekers were FAR stronger, more agile, and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY faster. One Darkseeker would rip a 30 DON vampire apart in seconds. There's really no comparing the two.

Ebon was able to beat the vampire leader as a newborn vampire, do the math.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:34 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Listen. The Darkseekers were FAR stronger, more agile, and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY faster. One Darkseeker would rip a 30 DON vampire apart in seconds. There's really no comparing the two.

Ebon was able to beat the vampire leader as a newborn vampire, do the math.

how do u post youtube vids?

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:41 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gobstakid777
how do u post youtube vids?

Step by step:

[youtube]youtube code" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

3. ">
[youtube]youtube code" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

3. " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:45 PM