KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Bruce Wayne takes Mr Lees place in Han's tournament

Bruce Wayne takes Mr Lees place in Han's tournament
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Bruce Wayne takes Mr Lees place in Han's tournament

Bruce Wayne from Dark Knight is sent to Han's Island to fight in the tournament, he also has to find Mei Ling and retreive enough info to have the task force to come in. The story will go somewhat like the version that Agent Lee had to go threw. Although Bruce Wayne will not come from a Monk Temple he is brought in because unknown to him Wayne enterpises have been linked to the drugs on Han's island. In full coporation with the goverment Wayne deicdes to go in to the torunment. From the time Wayne gets on the island if goes just it does in the orginal story line. Can Wayne pull it off?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 12:54 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Bruce Lee is the shit.

Having said that, I can't tell if he wrecked that whole island just because of his talent.

I mean, if they were shit, he would have whipped the skank off of them. If they were master martial artists, he still would have owned them.

Bruce Lee is off the charts fight wise.

Bear Claw Han was the only fighter that actually had time to show prowess.

So pretty much Bruce Wayne vs Bear Claw Man.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 01:04 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Batman: "Bullllllshit Mr.Han man."

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 02:41 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Man...you come straight out of a comic book

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 02:43 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 03:23 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Bruce Lee is the shit.

Having said that, I can't tell if he wrecked that whole island just because of his talent.

I mean, if they were shit, he would have whipped the skank off of them. If they were master martial artists, he still would have owned them.

Bruce Lee is off the charts fight wise.

Bear Claw Han was the only fighter that actually had time to show prowess.

So pretty much Bruce Wayne vs Bear Claw Man.
It's been a while since I have seen the movie, but if I recall correctly, you are dead on.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 07:07 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I doubt Wayne wins it. He wasn't as fast or as skilled as some of the people in that tournament.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 07:25 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Darth Martin
I doubt Wayne wins it. He wasn't as fast or as skilled as some of the people in that tournament.

Only one in that tournament that showed speed was Bruce Lee.

If Wayne had little problem beating the extra-yellow piss out of a bunch of Chinese inmates before he was trained by Al Ghul, then he's beating the piss out of everyone on that island.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 09:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

.....and maybe back IN to Bolo.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 09:31 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
.....and maybe back IN to Bolo.

Bolo was cool until he lost to John Saxon..

Enter The Dragon is one of my all time fave martial arts films

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 10:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Robtard
Only one in that tournament that showed speed was Bruce Lee. If Wayne had little problem beating the extra-yellow piss out of a bunch of Chinese inmates before he was trained by Al Ghul, then he's beating the piss out of everyone on that island.
I disagree. Han in my opinion showed skill superior to that of Wayne. Even Bolo was killing a handful of punks in the ring. But I do agree that Wayne was superior to most of the combatants. A better challenge would be placing Wayne in the Mortal Kombat tournament from the first film.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 10:08 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I said speed, they didn't show speed.

Han did a few kicks and swipes of the claw hand, nothing all that skillful that Wayne couldn't block, then grapple/beat his 5'4", 135 pound ass to the floor. Bolo was little more than a brute in this movie.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 10:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He showed pretty good hand speed against Williams

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 10:17 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

A skilled brute at that.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 10:18 PM
golem370

You guys know that Wayne will have to beat the guards in the tunnels as well

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 10:19 PM
Darth Martin

I don't know about that now. He hasn't showed any skill with the use of martial arts weapons such as bo staffs and nunchacku's. Lee owned that shit. All that and he was still captured.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 10:27 PM