KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S04E01-02 - Orientation / Jump, Push, Fall

S04E01-02 - Orientation / Jump, Push, Fall
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S04E01-02 - Orientation / Jump, Push, Fall

Official Episode Preview

TBA

Season 4 Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 05:36 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

There's no official description yet, and it will be added once is available.
the season premiere will be two hours long, hence we have one thread for both episodes.

here's hoping it won't suck much.... erm

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 05:40 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 03:21 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 05:59 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

cosigned
even if it does suck, i'll stick by it.can't suck worse than "villains"

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 08:23 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, Villains was a huge disappointment. I will likely still watch Heroes even if this proves to be as unpleasant, as I enjoy the idea of it all.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 06:50 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

same here

as much as I hated the direction the series took as well as the..... general suckiness, I will still keep watching.

Even if this season sucks, I wouldn't mind it getting another season big grin

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 04:56 PM
Squirrel Fart

I think Heroes is done after this season if it flops.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 05:44 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Nuul
I think Heroes is done after this season if it flops.
\
I'm suprised it didn't get canceled when all those other shows got canceled, and I luv heroes
hopefully they've corrected their mistakes

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 01:33 AM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It did really well the first season and they are hoping it will return to its prior ratings because it makes them money.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 02:28 AM
blandy86
Restricted

Account Restricted

It did really well the first season and they are hoping it will return to its prior ratings because it makes them money.

hopefully it'll be like the first season in quality

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 06:07 AM
blandy86 is currently offline Click here to Send blandy86 a Private Message Find more posts by blandy86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

We can only hope! It isn't uninteresting, it is just that things get a bit mixed up and discontinuity arrives.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 08:32 AM
blandy86
Restricted

Account Restricted

We can only hope! It isn't uninteresting, it is just that things get a bit mixed up and discontinuity arrives.

exactly
Villains was the worst
Fugitives was ok, although the end was major pis
hopefully this new season won't suck

Old Post Sep 15th, 2009 09:56 AM
blandy86 is currently offline Click here to Send blandy86 a Private Message Find more posts by blandy86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

It starts tonight

hopefully we'll get a fun double-episode to keep interest in this new season

btw: here's tonight episode description (can a mod please edit the first post to add the description?):

Claire struggles with adjusting to her new life in college when a mysterious death thrusts her into the spotlight once again. Elsewhere, Hiro and Ando continue their noble quest to help people by promoting their abilities. Angela fears Nathan will soon discover his true identity; while Matt is haunted by an unexpected visitor seeking something he has lost. Tracy Strauss and H.R.G. join forces, looking for the key to unlock the motive behind a horrific crime. Meanwhile, Peter uses his abilities for good, but he is soon called upon to aid an old friend. While the heroes adjust to their new surroundings, a mysterious carnival clan, led by ringleader Samuel, sets their sights on familiar faces.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 06:26 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by S_D_J
It starts tonight

hopefully we'll get a fun double-episode to keep interest in this new season

btw: here's tonight episode description (can a mod please edit the first post to add the description?):

Claire struggles with adjusting to her new life in college when a mysterious death thrusts her into the spotlight once again. Elsewhere, Hiro and Ando continue their noble quest to help people by promoting their abilities. Angela fears Nathan will soon discover his true identity; while Matt is haunted by an unexpected visitor seeking something he has lost. Tracy Strauss and H.R.G. join forces, looking for the key to unlock the motive behind a horrific crime. Meanwhile, Peter uses his abilities for good, but he is soon called upon to aid an old friend. While the heroes adjust to their new surroundings, a mysterious carnival clan, led by ringleader Samuel, sets their sights on familiar faces.

I will be watching later tonight and hoping

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 09:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Boring and so far it feels like the same old crap again.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Sep 22nd, 2009 at 02:01 AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 01:52 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Meh, it was a decent start imo. Not the best, but decent.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I gotta admit that Samuel's power is pretty cool (particularly the ink-strangle move).

They mention 'home'. Wonder what that means. Obviously Samuel has ulterior motives.

Sylar 'haunting' Matt was lulzy and a was a little nice touch to see the Mind Master getting mind raped like that. Though I find it a tad absurd to see Sylar in Matt's psyche.

Danko died. Poor bastard got what was coming to him.

We have another speedster in the series, and he's a lot cooler than Daphne.

Hiro is dying? No wai, probably just a stupid attempt at putting in more spice.

Nathan was probably #1 on Tracy's list. Which meant that she would be going up against Sylar. Not a wise choice, though she is perhaps the only one who can kill him for good (freeze, then shatter him).

Claire's roommate was f***ing annoying >__>, though it sucks that she died.

That woman with the tattoos seems to be like Usutsu, though she uses the Samuel's ink to paint her 'pictures'. Damn sad it was on her back, and not her front x_x.

Sylar, Peter & Claire are 'his' next targets. Wonder how he is going to get Sylar, who is basically in two places at once.

I'm glad Zach still makes appearances though, there is no way Adrian Pasdar could nail a Sylar/Nathan personality hybrid, at least not to the extent that Zach would nail Sylar's.

Also, does Peter retain all the abilities he takes now? Or is it still the same way it was at the end of Fugitives (Can only keep one power-set/power)?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Sep 22nd, 2009 at 04:49 AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 04:36 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

OK, it was a fair episode...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 06:09 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

They kept things relatively simple and didn't rush anything, I feel. Already somewhat happy with things.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I like the idea of the carnies, and I like that they didn't throw them all at us and go "HEY THIS IS A NEW IMPORTANT CHARACTER." It was all done very subtley.

Peter still retains just one power at a time, but I like his motivation, it's closer to his original aims.

Matt trying to 'kick' his power was a neat idea and fits with him trying to reject the path of moral ambiquity that he has been pushing the entire show. Sylar ****ing with him is amusing; it's not really Sylar obviously, just Matt's guilt screwing around with him using his own power against him.

"Nathan" freaking out over things showing up was neat; he can't stay Nathan forever.

I'm liking Tracy a little better now. She was hard to swallow last season.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 07:24 AM
starlock
Team Authority

Not happy with the episode......i don't hate it...it is just boring, i don't like where most of the story seems to be heading.....and i don't find myself interested much....what tips the scales in the bad episode realm...is the motives and characterization of the characters....it feels so wrong and out of place.....i did like where peter seems to be...but it does not make the show great or build any excitement for me on the whole....it still feels like a failed attempt at redeeming itself

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 11:31 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote