KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » luke's turn

luke's turn
Started by: krautrocker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krautrocker

luke's turn

I read that in the exp universe luke turns to the dark side and is turned back by leia. If this is the case could somebody tell me what books this occurs in ?>

Old Post Jan 30th, 2001 06:29 PM
Click here to Send krautrocker a Private Message Find more posts by krautrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

It happens in the Dark Empire comics. The Emperor returns to turn Luke. I actually liked them, the only comics I've like thus far.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 30th, 2001 11:26 PM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

And you can even buy the EU Dark Luke action figure....

Old Post Jan 31st, 2001 05:46 AM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Heinous

Dark Empire

Luke Skywalker becomes a Dark Jedi under the resurrected Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine in Dark Empire 1. It does NOT state that Luke becomes the Sith Apprentice.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2001 05:06 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krautrocker

dark empire comics

Ratcat you're from UK yeah? How much should I expect to pay for the comics and would somewhere live forbiden planet sell them? Also how much is the figure? I have to get one of them. DOes he use a red saber ?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2001 05:02 PM
Click here to Send krautrocker a Private Message Find more posts by krautrocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

Re: dark empire comics

yes, but the color of the lightsaber doesn't matter, he could be a jedi and have a red blade

Old Post Feb 9th, 2001 05:57 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nonameallowed

In episode 9,he vanguished the dark side forever and becomes the most powerful jedi ever,in case u dont know theres epi7,8,9

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 11:07 AM
Click here to Send nonameallowed a Private Message Find more posts by nonameallowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Why was this bumped?

Episode 7-9 don't exist, btw...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 03:22 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

Exactly, there are no 7-9. Funny thing is, you can't 'vanquish' the Dark Side forever. Another, he doesn't care about power, or he'd be the embodiment of the Dark Side anyways, proving your theory null. ^^

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 02:09 AM
Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

there's a audio tape of the comics too I think

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 03:46 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote