KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » LOTR character backgrounds

LOTR character backgrounds
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evy_O
don't let go

Okaaay, I'll give it a try. But english is not my first language, I worn you!

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 30th, 2003 10:04 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

So warned. Same for many of the players.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 30th, 2003 10:04 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Really? Cool, that's kind of comforting!

Old Post May 30th, 2003 10:11 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup. Over half of them do not have English as their first langauge, actually.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 30th, 2003 10:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

May I PM you a sample bio to see if it's appropriate?

Old Post May 30th, 2003 10:19 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Absolutely, feel free.

BtVS

Old Post May 30th, 2003 10:20 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

OOOOOkkaaaayyyy..... Here it is:

Name: Nostariel Elenath (call her Nostie)

Sex: Female

Class: Worrior

Race: ½ sindarin elf, ½ human

Appearance: Nostariel is not a typical elf. She has reddish, curly hair that is really long (nearly until the end of her back) and a slightly tanned skin. Her eyes are black, slinged and, despite the fact that they are expressive (something that gives her an intense look), she is able to hide her true feelings. Her arched eyebrows make her look as if she’s always on her toes. She also has a small scar on the inside of her right arm, old reminder from a fight with her sister. Nostariel wears a white, one-shouldered dress, black, knee-high boots and black gloves. She also carries a dark brown cloak. Two small silver earrings are hanging from her ears. Apart from her clothes, she never parts from her silver ring with a blue amethyst stone on it (which belonged to her mother) and a dark green handbag her father had given her.

Personality: She is a happy, optimistic and joyful person; at least, she seems to be. While she’s sociable and talkative, she feels great sorrow and loneliness and wants to hide her painful past. Therefore, she never gets emotionally involved because she is afraid she might get hurt. In general, she only gets really angry when someone is unfair or lying. Her misfortunes have toughened her, though she doesn’t lack compassion if it’s needed.

Weapons/Skills: Though she has great bow skills (she carries one on her back), the fact that her father was a swordsman made her exercise in fencing. Therefore, she can handle her sword (Fanya –it means cloud in Quenya) almost perfectly. Apart from these, she also carries two small daggers, one of which is tied round her thigh.

Transportation: She has a horse, whose name is Malta. It is a beautiful stallion with a colour that resembles dark gold (hence the name Malta –it means gold in Quenya).

History/Background: Her mother, Etelieth, was a respected lady in Rivendell, married to a male elf. Then, Etelieth met Nostariel’s father, a swordsman, whose name was Artamir. They fell in love immediately. Unfortunately, she already had a family. The elf community didn’t approve of Nostariel’s and Firiel's birth -they were twins. After Artamir was banished from Rivendell, they and her mother weren’t welcome. He died in the battle soon after that. Etelieth tought her daughter's how to use the sword, then died from grief, and they were left alone with a father them. When they grew up, they decided to leave Rivendell, after a big fight with their father that left Nostariel with that scar. They are now wandering around Middle-Earth, searching for a home and a family. They have lived everywhere, but nothing made them stay in a place permanently

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jun 17th, 2003 at 07:29 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 02:29 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Hurray! A new person. smile

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 12:50 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

LoL, thanks stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 11:56 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I agree with BB. smile

You'll probably get in next game, Evy O. We're just rounding up the last one. If you've been reading it, you'll know what I mean.

My character is the most injured person in the game. Fractured shoulder, broken ribs, skewered by a javelin... big grin

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 04:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Nostariel is at Fornost.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 09:30 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, even better. We'll see her when we get there. smile

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 09:31 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX

My character is the most injured person in the game. Fractured shoulder, broken ribs, skewered by a javelin... big grin

not quite my man.....my character's probably dead by now

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 10:34 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As Farael says, Noldor don't die easy.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 10:38 AM
Dexx
wingless

but what stopped them from finishing me off...

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 11:27 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Because as I recommended you lay there and did not move.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 12:11 PM
Dexx
wingless

oh..'play dead' works..wohoo

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 12:34 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

Thanks, Rex, you may call me Evy. The "O" is just for... fun stick out tongue
And laughing out loud laughing out loud

And what am I doing at Farnost, if I may ask?
Also, is there a character list somewhere?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 02:31 PM
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

Are there any free spots for me? angel My love for Lord of the Rings seems to fit in right here! If the answer is 'yes', I shall post a bio. smile

The Poking Goddess Has Returned..again..*hiss*

Living in the shadow of someone else's dream.
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me.
Living in a nightmare..a never-ending sleep.
But now that I am wide awake..my chains are finally free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:35 PM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, there is. I'll post the updated version right away because I'm so nice. big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:36 PM