KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Middle Earth vs A mirror version of itself

Middle Earth vs A mirror version of itself
Started by: Incanus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Incanus
Istari

Middle Earth vs A mirror version of itself

Ok, this is Middle Earth (all its injhabitants ever, including Maia and Valar)
Against itself from an alternate reality

they are not the same, the alternate reality is everything is exactly the opposite of what it is in Middle Earth, Morgoth won the War of the Jewels, and so he has hordes numbvering in the rtillions, with millions of balrogs and dragons etc. He was joined by the Valar and Maiar, and there are elves men and dwarves All the alternates orcs are as skilled as the common soldier in Middle Earth

I got bored so I just thought of this for no apparent reason at all probslby a crappy thread........... may help keep the forum alive however.......

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2009 06:14 PM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Morgoth does not have a million Balrogs...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 03:49 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Or a million dragons.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 09:59 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Or hordes numbvering in the rtillions.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 03:43 AM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

but he does have horrible fashion sense! big grin

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 09:11 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote