KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 26 27 [28]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
It was better when Damon was evil.

They wasted Jeremy and his hunter powers.

Kai has been the only good thing in awhile IMO.

It makes it even more hilarious that they lied to Elena and said they sent Jeremy off to "college" when in reality he went off to be a vampire hunter. Since I was getting damn sick and tired of Elena feeling she has the authority to make huge life changing decisions for Jeremy. No sweety, you don't have the right to have your boyfriend erase memories or anything like that. Erase your own memories if you want to be a coward, but you don't make that choice for others.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 05:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Originally posted by Mindset
So you missed when the originals were in TVD?

Basically yes.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2015 03:15 AM
AncientPower is currently offline Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The latest episode just clearly illustrates how every single character is out of their mind. Heck Rick pretty much outright says in this episode that if you are a vampire your life can never have purpose. That actually makes no sense to me. Since with the right attitude and will, an immortal could have more purpose then any normal human ever had, in the history of the world.

Last edited by Surtur on May 8th, 2015 at 08:42 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2015 08:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the latest season began yesterday. I did enjoy this first episode..it kept you hooked until the end.

One thing I found odd though is they make the Heretics out to be these unkillable badasses and then Damon kills one by ripping his heart out.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2015 03:13 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Surtur
So the latest season began yesterday. I did enjoy this first episode..it kept you hooked until the end.

One thing I found odd though is they make the Heretics out to be these unkillable badasses and then Damon kills one by ripping his heart out.

I didn't like the season premiere much especially how the whole town were cowards, yet damon and bonnie return to start to take care of business... I do hope that there will be a bigger, badder baddie that is behind the heretics.. that or one of them go good by season's end .

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 9th, 2015 06:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well when the Heretics seemed unkillable it made sense to me. It made it seem like no vampire could kill them and any witch who confronted them would just get their magic drained. So fighting them would of seemed like something that would tear the town apart.

But now seeing as you can kill one of them by ripping out their heart it just seems underwhelming. They called themselves the most powerful beings on the planet which is laughable.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2015 10:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It also never ceases to amaze me how things get turned around. Back several seasons ago this show suffered from "Original overload". Everything was about them and it got old..but then the Originals get their own show and suddenly it becomes overall more interesting.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 05:39 PM
Mindset

It also never ceases to amaze me how things get turned around. Back several seasons ago this show suffered from "Original overload". Everything was about them and it got old..but then the Originals get their own show and suddenly it becomes overall more interesting.
Because the Originals are interesting, they just didn't use them right on TVD.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 07:46 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Something I was wondering about what people think about certain characters, both from TVD and The Originals tv show. Are people like Matt from TVD and Camille from The Originals actually terrible people? They don't commit heinous acts like all the monsters they are surrounded by, but they maintain friendships with and even develop romantic feelings for these supernatural serial killers.

So what does it say about these people? Like for instance on The Originals Davina loves Kole and wants to bring him back to life..except Kole is a mass murderer. So who are we supposed to actually be rooting for here?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 06:14 PM
Mindset

Root for whoever you like. thumb up

God killed people, it's okay.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 11:50 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, but everyone seems to be falling in love with serial killers left and right. I know which characters I like, I am just curious who the writers think are the "good" guys, if any exist at all. Surely even Camille can't really be considered a good person if she has a thing for Klaus.

It basically comes down to which monster you want to win. In which case I want to see Damon punch Lily's head off.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2015 09:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So we've seen future scenes of Rick with kids. So I assume that whoever's soul is in his wife's body was resurrected with the pregnancy still in tact.

Have to say I don't get why Valerie doesn't want Lily to know Julian made her miscarriage. Wouldn't that information at worst do nothing, but at best actually get Lily to turn against Julian?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2015 06:48 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

So we've seen future scenes of Rick with kids. So I assume that whoever's soul is in his wife's body was resurrected with the pregnancy still in tact.

Ya know I really don't get the point of the flashforward scenes so I hope by the season finale they make sense.

Originally posted by Surtur Have to say I don't get why Valerie doesn't want Lily to know Julian made her miscarriage. Wouldn't that information at worst do nothing, but at best actually get Lily to turn against Julian?

To me this is a dumb plot point in which Valerie should stand up to Lily and tell her.. This could lead Valerie to turn good I guess.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 7th, 2015 07:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm guessing the show is building to a 3 year time skip by seasons end. Some of the stuff the future reveals is interesting, like Rick with kids and Bonnie and Enzo, but then they already showed us Stefan and Caroline don't end up together. Kind of a bummer I guess.

I can't help feeling bad for Rick though as he seems to get shit on every week. I get the feeling this will enter creepy territory though...I think Rick will wind up banging his wife whilst the vampire is inside. Though on the other hand with Jo's pregnancy she doesn't seem to even be "showing" yet, and yet the kids we saw Rick with in the future should be younger then 3 if they are his kids from Jo, but then they did not look that young.

I can't help also wondering if it is a coincidence that the quality of the show drastically increased once the character of Elena was gone.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 8th, 2015 at 04:37 PM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2015 04:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Caroline was essentially mystically raped.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 05:12 PM