KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Vampire Diaries

The Vampire Diaries
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I liked Mason. Too soon.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:01 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Placidity
I liked Mason. Too soon.

prolly the other lockwood will turn and they'll have to deal with him

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 07:07 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
prolly the other lockwood will turn and they'll have to deal with him

That would mean Matt is gone too.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 02:19 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

With all the twists and turns, I wouldn't be surprised if Tyler accidently kill someone else. Maybe his mom.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 11:46 AM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

^ That would be a tragedy, Tyler's mom is hot.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 01:51 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

yeah it would but they'll stretch it out until the season finale

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 06:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victoria203

WOW! The Vampire Diaries, it is my favorite show. I never miss its any episode. It is the best show which I have ever seen.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 01:29 PM
victoria203 is currently offline Click here to Send victoria203 a Private Message Find more posts by victoria203 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

liked last night's show..

glad katherine [SPOILER - highlight to read]: is still alive as i enjoy nina playing both roles

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 06:47 PM
ExodusCloak

What an ep!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2010 07:43 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Um what was Katherine on about at the end there?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 04:37 AM
ExodusCloak

Um what was Katherine on about at the end there?

Katherine was running from someone, because Elena looks like Katherine the guy will come after Elena too. I'm guessing.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 10:13 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Katherine was running from someone, because Elena looks like Katherine the guy will come after Elena too. I'm guessing.

But why did Katherine say she was protecting Elena (she "could've killed her if she wanted to")?

You know what, I have a theory that Elena is really an avatar of Katherine's "good side", that Katherine somehow (witchcraft maybe) removed/separated from herself. It's quite a generic plot, but thats what I immediately thought of after that last episode.

And the epic ending would be that Katherine and Elena both combine back into the same person at the end of the series, and the relationship between her, Stefan and Damon would be more interesting than ever. Genius (me included)!

Okay, that probably won't happen (someone owns me $1M if it does though).

This stuff is all based on the books or what? So people who've read it probably know about everything right?

Last edited by Placidity on Oct 30th, 2010 at 01:33 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 01:31 PM
ExodusCloak

But why did Katherine say she was protecting Elena (she "could've killed her if she wanted to")?

You know what, I have a theory that Elena is really an avatar of Katherine's "good side", that Katherine somehow (witchcraft maybe) removed/separated from herself. It's quite a generic plot, but thats what I immediately thought of after that last episode.

And the epic ending would be that Katherine and Elena both combine back into the same person at the end of the series, and the relationship between her, Stefan and Damon would be more interesting than ever. Genius (me included)!

Okay, that probably won't happen (someone owns me $1M if it does though).

This stuff is all based on the books or what? So people who've read it probably know about everything right?

I think Katherine was lying to Damon.
She needed the werewolf to take on whatever Big Bad is chasing her. It's bite kills vamps in one go. Like if you look at the outline of the next ep you'll see that there are:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vamps out there who are older then her.

Possibly, although they've changed a few things from the book. Like Jeremy for instance.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Oct 30th, 2010 at 03:34 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 03:32 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i think the masked person who got elena at the end is the person also after katherine

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 07:48 PM
Mindset

I think Katherine was lying to Damon.
She needed the werewolf to take on whatever Big Bad is chasing her. It's bite kills vamps in one go. Like if you look at the outline of the next ep you'll see that there are:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vamps out there who are older then her.

Possibly, although they've changed a few things from the book. Like Jeremy for instance.
Did jeremy become a vamp in the book?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 11:36 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexander10
Restricted

Account Restricted

Twilight lovers, I would imagine. I can just hear it now, them complaining that the Vampire Diaries "stole," their ideas from Twilight...completely ignorant that Twilight came out ten years after The Vampire Diaries.Any way who want to Watch The Vampire Diaries Online can watch from here with me.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 09:01 AM
alexander10 is currently offline Click here to Send alexander10 a Private Message Find more posts by alexander10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Mindset
Did jeremy become a vamp in the book?

I don't think Jeremy even existed in the book.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i think the masked person who got elena at the end is the person also after katherine

Well I'd say whoever kidnapped her is working for someone, if you read the books you could probably guess who, although I'd say they'd know about Elena since they only sent one person to take on Katherine. They'd need another 500 year old Vamp like Lexi to kidnap someone like Katherine.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Nov 1st, 2010 at 03:42 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 03:39 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Well I'd say whoever kidnapped her is working for someone, if you read the books you could probably guess who, although I'd say they'd know about Elena since they only sent one person to take on Katherine. They'd need another 500 year old Vamp like Lexi to kidnap someone like Katherine.

how different are the books..

i want to read them but so far haven't

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 06:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Brutal killings in that last episode. Amy's was downright awful.

Good episode overall.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 07:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Are you trying to make me look bad? [csm]sneer[csm]

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 01:04 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote