KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Movie Character Respect Forum

Movie Character Respect Forum
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Movie Respect Forum.

So I have had numerous people PM me about creating a Movie Respect Forum. I see no problem with it. I'll even mod the damn thing. How many other people agree on having one?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 10:02 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

What does such a thread entail...?

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 10:05 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Basically, it's a place where people make threads about their favorite movie characters (McClane, Riggs, Indy, etc) and discuss their favorite things about them. Also, you jackasses who frequent the MVF could iron out some issues there and, then, mosey back to the MVF and continue the thread unabashed. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 10:10 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

thumb up

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 10:10 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Just go to the Comic Book Respect and Video Game Respect Forums and glance at a few threads and you'll get the idea.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 10:11 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Basically, it's a place where people make threads about their favorite movie characters (McClane, Riggs, Indy, etc) and discuss their favorite things about them. Also, you jackasses who frequent the MVF could iron out some issues there and, then, mosey back to the MVF and continue the thread unabashed. stick out tongue

stick out tongue Hehehehe

Okey doke. Cheers for the info.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 12:10 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I'm all for this, actually. This could really help out some shit in the MVF.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 12:10 AM
Alpha-7
No.1

Sounds like a really good idea.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 01:02 AM
Alpha-7 is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha-7 a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha-7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mcclane dickriders will finally get their thread

and riidck dickriders,such as myself, will finally get ours

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 01:07 AM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by gobstakid777
Mcclane dickriders will finally get their thread

and riidck dickriders,such as myself, will finally get ours

Do I need to post the picture again?

Anyway.

I highly support this idea. What's the worst that happens? It gets closed for inactivity? What's the loss in trying.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 01:15 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Do I need to post the picture again?

what the hell dude

Attachment: 2837.jpg
This has been downloaded 128 time(s).

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 01:28 AM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

I really like this idea. I cannot see why it wouldn't work.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 01:39 AM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Sounds good. thumb up

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 03:25 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Just go to the Comic Book Respect and Video Game Respect Forums and glance at a few threads and you'll get the idea.

The only problem I see if that there isn't a good way to chronicle achievements, feats, etc. from a movie. An occasional clip, maybe, but not the same depth as the other two genres, simply because of the format.

Otherwise, good luck.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 07:44 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Oh my god, I'm going to throw up.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 08:06 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why not just let them/us start the respect threads in the movie forum itself? Is a seperate forum really needed?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2009 11:26 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Because a veritable slew of respect threads would clutter up the MDF, and I can't have that. I have had over 10 pm's, and, personally, I think that this would be a good idea to avoid any traffic.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 02:27 AM
Paola
Ronin

make those guys post in here, Imp

would you allow director's respect threads?

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 02:44 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Because a veritable slew of respect threads would clutter up the MDF, and I can't have that. I have had over 10 pm's, and, personally, I think that this would be a good idea to avoid any traffic.

i agree that it would be a good idea, but how would you want us to do it?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 02:53 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Just make/post threads of your fav movie characters and discuss their entailments.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 04:14 AM