KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Movie Character Respect Forum

Movie Character Respect Forum
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Just make/post threads of your fav movie characters and discuss their entailments.

i am down for that

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 04:25 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because a veritable slew of respect threads would clutter up the MDF, and I can't have that. I have had over 10 pm's, and, personally, I think that this would be a good idea to avoid any traffic.
Bring it on, *****.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 05:35 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Paola
make those guys post in here, Imp

would you allow director's respect threads?

Hmm....director respect threads.

That would seem better suited for either the MDF or the Celebrity Forum, methinks.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2009 08:17 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

So it's decided, no Movie Respect forum, cause it would just dumb down the already dangerously low intelligence level in the movie forum.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 08:52 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

When is this going to become a reality?

Cmon guys!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 01:56 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

We have to wait for Raz to mosey on back this way so he can create the forum.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 02:48 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Its been a month. Now I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but I'm just excited about the idea, it will really freshen up debates and the movie vs section in general.

Please, Imped, or Raz, or whoever, lets get it on! smile

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 04:09 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Placidity
Its been a month. Now I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but I'm just excited about the idea, it will really freshen up debates and the movie vs section in general.

I agree.

We could do a million and 1 type of physics calculations and actually derive strength feat numbers. It would make debates more...I dunno...less full of B.S. because we'd actually have numbers.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 05:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by dadudemon
I agree.

We could do a million and 1 type of physics calculations and actually derive strength feat numbers. It would make debates more...I dunno...less full of B.S. because we'd actually have numbers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 05:44 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Placidity

I sent Raz an e-mail (outside of KMC) and let him know.

All we have to do now is just wait for Raz to log onto KMC and make it.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 10:23 PM
Bardock42

I sent Raz an e-mail (outside of KMC) and let him know.

All we have to do now is just wait for Raz to log onto KMC and make it.
Is there no chance he will read the email, laugh loud and long and then just not do it?

Please?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2009 10:25 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by Bardock42
Is there no chance he will read the email, laugh loud and long and then just not do it?

Please?

why are you so against it?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 01:21 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
why are you so against it?

It's going to bring totally undesirable (from my point of view) elements to the forum. The vs. forum already devalued a once quite good forum, and the respect forum will just be another sted down to complete retardation. I mean, look at the respect forums KMC has already, they are insanely silly. And did anyone ever even make anything close to resembling a movie character respect thread before, or are we just assuming people will make them once the forum is there (and do we really want that?).

Really, it's purely personal though, I think it will dumb down the movie forum, with the kind of people who like vs. and respect threads (idiots).

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 02:33 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

It's going to bring totally undesirable (from my point of view) elements to the forum. The vs. forum already devalued a once quite good forum, and the respect forum will just be another sted down to complete retardation. I mean, look at the respect forums KMC has already, they are insanely silly. And did anyone ever even make anything close to resembling a movie character respect thread before, or are we just assuming people will make them once the forum is there (and do we really want that?).

Really, it's purely personal though, I think it will dumb down the movie forum, with the kind of people who like vs. and respect threads (idiots).

I see your point. -_-

I could see no huge problem with it, though - you could just... you know, stay away... *shrug*

So movie respect forums are all about... I still don't get it much. I checked out the comic book respect forum but i still didn't get it >>.

I was thinking something like a appreciation thread like in the HP forums, but I dunno how it would fit, so...

I dunno if I understood it or not, really. probably not.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 10:18 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
I see your point. -_-

I could see no huge problem with it, though - you could just... you know, stay away... *shrug*

So movie respect forums are all about... I still don't get it much. I checked out the comic book respect forum but i still didn't get it >>.

I was thinking something like a appreciation thread like in the HP forums, but I dunno how it would fit, so...

I dunno if I understood it or not, really. probably not.
I could and will for the most, but I quite used to like the movie forum, so it annoys me.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 10:57 AM
Dusty

Sounds like what the Movie Discussion Forum is supposed to be.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 02:12 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The MDF is quite nice the way it is now. The MVF is, I have to admit, hectic at times, but it is still a fun place, at times.

A Character Respect Forum is just another outlet for people to discuss their favorite characters.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 05:56 PM
Impediment
Endless

Again, this idea is for movie CHARACTERS and NOT movies.

The MDF is for discussing movies. The respect forum will be for CHARACTERS.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 05:58 PM
Dusty

Again, this idea is for movie CHARACTERS and NOT movies.

The MDF is for discussing movies. The respect forum will be for CHARACTERS.

Oh, well that makes more sense. Needs a more direct title though, perhaps.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 06:25 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the f**k?

Oh. I get it now. You're trolling. (This time, I'm serious.)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 09:06 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote