KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » It's Official...

It's Official...
Started by: ibd4eva

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PirateofOslo

I'm really excited about this! i know it's a risk, that they might mess up the series, but really, i just want new adventures with jack forever. even if the critics are bad on this movie, I'll still enjoy every second of it.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 10:22 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

teehee..hi mrs. black smile i dont know what to call you now...*goes back to forum and creeperly finds your name again* Andrea! ill just call you andrea lol

so yeah, everybody she's new and she's awesome. be nice smile she's like...my cyber-twin lol

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 19th, 2009 11:51 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Have you told her of Ichy?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 01:04 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

Thanks Katy! big grin or CBT lol :P

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 02:04 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Haha it's difficult being on 2 forums. Ok, bwa wants me to tell you about ichy. Ichy is bwa's sheep. Named after Ichabod Crane. In advance I should tell you that bwa is the most random person on the forum. You will probably often find yourself confused when she posts. This is normal.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 03:30 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

I'll keep that in mind smile Thank's for the info, and say hi to Ichy from me smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 04:37 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin
Great intro!
And Ichy acknowledged you greeting with a disgruntled, "Baaah."

Attachment: ten points.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 08:32 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Post a picture of ichy bwa smile ichy is a Scottish blackface sheep.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 09:37 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Okay, hold on a second....

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 10:08 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Icchhhyyy!!!!! Yyayyy!!!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 11:17 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

hahah! welcome to the forum smile

BTW.... I am just a very wierd person and wont know what i'm talking about half the time... messed

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 02:26 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

RVB!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 02:45 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

haha. YAYAY!! RvB smile

i got my boyfriend into it last week.. now he's watching all of the episodes smile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 04:02 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Oooh! Has he gotten through Blood Gulch Chronicles yet?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 04:33 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

nah. i dont think so.. i think he's only up to like episode 10... haha.

I have them on dvd. i'll get him to have a marathon with me. haha

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 11:21 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

XD

My RvB friends are always jealous of my DVDs....

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 05:59 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Lmao!! ICHY!!! hahaha laughing Ichy was also first introduced in HELLS BELLS...in the DMC Blooper Thread!!! Remember??! lol lol...our random adventures with Orlando Bloom always being the butt of the jokes!! LMAO!!! LMAO!!! Oh I miss those days!!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 12:18 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I miss.... MOST of those days.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 12:47 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Poor bwa was always shoved around. Lol I still think of you when I see the geico gecko though smile

ooohhh man dmc diaries were the BEST!! haha we totally took the mickey outta Orlando in EVERY one. And of course diva and I were always duking it out over Johnny. And bloomaholic was always defending sad-sack stick out tongue haha and chiki selling all johnny's stuff on eBay!!!....chiki? Where's my chiki?!?!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 04:36 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Indeed I was.... *mopes* I think of me too when I see the Geico Gecko! Does that make sense?

Have you talked to her recently?

(please log in to view the image)

EPIC WIN.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 06:58 AM